How "pro choice" are democrats?

Excellent video.

"If you decide to do something that's not healthy for you, let's talk about the results of that action that you take."

Hmmm...

Abortion does something that is not healthy for the unborn. The result is certain death.

But let's NOT talk about that!

What is more precious, an unborn child or a child already born?

Excellent video.

"If you decide to do something that's not healthy for you, let's talk about the results of that action that you take."

Hmmm...

Abortion does something that is not healthy for the unborn. The result is certain death.

But let's NOT talk about that!

you mean choices like whether you should be allowed to be stupid enough not to immunize your kids?

The children are not making the choice whether or not to be immunized. Just like they don't make the choice whether or not to be strapped into a child safety seat or travel 90 mph down the road.

But they certainly suffer the consequences of their parents' idiocy.

Cause and effect. You mean like when you fuck somebody you can get pregnant?

what's the surprise - Democrats are pro-choice .... learning something every day.

you mean choices like whether you should be allowed to be stupid enough not to immunize your kids?

Stupid not,educated yes. The government has no right to tell me to do anything. Government is here to protect the innocent,the property of individuals,and to protect life in general...not dictate how people are to live their lives. That's ALL government should be allowed to do.

What is more precious, an unborn child or a child already born?

Both are equally precious. Your point?

precious is in the eye of the beholder..

the better question is 'in which life does the government have the right to intervene'?

Stupid not,educated yes. The government has no right to tell me to do anything. Government is here to protect the innocent,the property of individuals,and to protect life in general...not dictate how people are to live their lives. That's ALL government should be allowed to do.

Immunizing kids is the definition of protecting the innocent, dipshit.

Last edited:
Cause and effect. You mean like when you fuck somebody you can get pregnant?

No I mean when someone's abortion causes my health insurance premiums to increase exponentially every year or when someone's abortion compromises my air quality. Until that happens, conservatives can peddle their whiney crap about nanny-state elsewhere. When people's bad choices (cause) have a direct effect on my quality of life, I applaud the government intervening on my behalf.

Forum List

Back