say adios to the constitution -

still no context of the original protests eh, dumbass ?

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

go back to sleep, if we need your stupid ass we'll whiste for you or something .....
Tough shit turkey neck! I gave it to ewe three times already. Go back and read instead of just knee Jerking! Or can’t you tolerate diversity of opinion? Do you think the NFL should pay taxes like everyone else?

you spewed your horseshit, nothing more.

cant debate can you dip ?

speaking of --- look at all the subsidies that got lost ......

NFL teams building new stadiums
Here are the most inspiring game changer stadiums.
  • Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Atlanta Falcons)
  • US Bank Stadium (Minnesota Vikings)
  • AT&T Stadium (Dallas Cowboys)
  • City of Champions Stadium (Los Angeles Rams) ...
  • Las Vegas NFL Stadium (Las Vegas Raiders?) ...
  • Century Link Field (Seattle Seahawks) ...
  • Ever Bank Field (Jacksonville Jaguars)
slobber on, moron
But should the NFL pay taxes?

it does ..

Why the NFL Suddenly Wants to Pay Taxes
If true that’s good news!

since 2015 --- try and keep up

Isn't standing for the National Anthem the same as supporting the Constitution? Why do lefties get everything ass backwards? Hypocrite lefties seem to hate everyone who makes more money than they do except H'wood and sports celebrities. Don't worry lefties, nobody is going to dock the salaries of spoiled steroid heads no matter how they disrespect their own Country.

Name one job where you can go to work and make political protests to your customers.
I already asked that, the left don’t work so they don’t know!

and I answered;

any job YOU WANT TO - its AMERICA -

F'n RW idiots
Well shitforbrains, that’s a non answer!

players get paid to play not stand on a sideline .. taking a knee for 3 minutes BEFORE the game ever starts isnt disrupting the game or their job

the owners voted on and PASSED the rule stating players DO NOT HAVE TO BE ON THE FIELD DURING THE ANTHEM.

theres another answer you can shove up your ass ....

Name one job where you can go to work and make political protests to your customers.

and I answered;

F'n RW idiots

players get paid to play not stand on a sideline .. taking a knee for 3 minutes BEFORE the game ever starts isnt disrupting the game or their job

the owners voted on and PASSED the rule stating players DO NOT HAVE TO BE ON THE FIELD DURING THE ANTHEM.

My my, getting a little hot around the collar are we? In summary!

They have every right to protest
Trump has every right to comment

We have every right to boycott the ticket booth and sponsors!

Right?

and I answered;

F'n RW idiots

Right?

exactly as I said - its AMERICA

and I answered;

F'n RW idiots

Right?

Well what part of America says the President can’t speak asswarp! Waiting.

Trump is clueless - but hes dividing the country based on a LIE ...

“Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a b**** off the field right now, out, he's fired. He's fired,'” Mr Trump said. “You know, some owner is going to do that. He's going to say, 'That guy that disrespects our flag, he's fired.' And that owner, they don't know it [but] they'll be the most popular person in this country.”

idiots on one side - anyone with an IQ over 90 on the other ..
Let me ask you a question. If and when you ever get a job who do you think should be the boss? The owner of the business or you?

I retired before I was 50 - whats your excuse idiotboi?

all this debating and you revert to insults ... you're excused pissant.
You haven’t debated shit. All you have done is run your mouth about a bunch of millionaires protesting their lot.

:206: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

still waiting for an explanation of the context on the ORIGINAL PLAYER PROTESTS ... CONTEXT- NOT HORSESHIT

anything Mr Debater ?
Here's his original excuse:

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick has willingly immersed himself into controversy by refusing to stand for the playing of the national anthem in protest of what he deems are wrongdoings against African Americans and minorities in the United States.

His latest refusal to stand for the anthem -- he has done this in at least one other preseason game -- came before the 49ers' preseason loss to Green Bay at Levi's Stadium on Friday night.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"
Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

So fuck nuts is protesting America.

and I answered;

F'n RW idiots

Right?

what did I just say?

how F'n stupid are you ?

What is it with lefties lately? Two years ago they were afraid of the weather and now they are afraid football players are going to be fired and the President is going to abolish the Constitution. Lefties never have a nice day.

Right?

what did I just say?

how F'n stupid are you ?
What did you just say? Put it in one defining sentence! Sum it up!

What is it with lefties lately? Two years ago they were afraid of the weather and now they are afraid football players are going to be fired and the President is going to abolish the Constitution. Lefties never have a nice day.

They are in a perpetual state of rage!

NFL players werent even required to leave the goddamn locker room for the anthem several years ago ...
That isn't material. They are NOW, and they are pissing on the country for a cause that is better served in local communities away from idle entertainment.

Play to the base, play to the base, play to the base....

Sane, good people have determined his “base” to be good, real Americans. Who else should he “play” to?
You all are good? good?

You must have a different definition of "good".... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You would not know "good" if it slapped you in the face....

Explain it to us… What’s your spin, your opinion of what good is?
You said it, so what is your explanation for what GOOD people in his base are.....?
Well, being a numbers guy, I'm a little curious. Let's see...

There are currently about 200,000,000 registered voters in the country (America hits new landmark: 200 million registered voters)

62,984,825 voted for Trump.

Hold on, running the numbers...

That means that 31.49% of us are "good, real" Americans, and the rest of us are pretty much shit.

So there ya go. The numbers, they don't lie!

:spinner:

For being a numbers guy you sure fucked the numbers all up. Only 137.5 million voted at all...Now do the math…And there you have it. Proof that much of this country is in fact shit.

in-my-day-when-we-took-a-knee-we-took-the-goddamn-knee.jpg

!!!!

:biggrin:

Sane, good people have determined his “base” to be good, real Americans. Who else should he “play” to?
You all are good? good?

You said it, so what is your explanation for what GOOD people in his base are.....?

There are currently about 200,000,000 registered voters in the country (America hits new landmark: 200 million registered voters)

That means that 31.49% of us are "good, real" Americans, and the rest of us are pretty much shit.

For being a numbers guy you sure fucked the numbers all up. Only 137.5 million voted at all...Now do the math…And there you have it. Proof that much of this country is in fact shit.
Nope, look at what I actually wrote this time: 200 million registered voters.

That means that 31.49% of registered voters voted for Trump. Would you like to dispute that?

And would you say that the remaining 68.51% of us are "good, real Americans"? Or is it just those who voted for Trump?

NFL players werent even required to leave the goddamn locker room for the anthem several years ago ...
That isn't material. They are NOW, and they are pissing on the country for a cause that is better served in local communities away from idle entertainment.

Nooooooooooooo they're not Gomer ... they dont have to walk out on the field for the anthem if they dont want to .... FACT !

Why do RW idiots insist on being dumbasses ?

You all are good? good?

Nope, look at what I actually wrote this time: 200 million registered voters.

That means that 31.49% of registered voters voted for Trump. Would you like to dispute that?

And would you say that the remaining 68.51% of us are "good, real Americans"? Or is it just those who voted for Trump?

He won, for god sakes grow up and get over it.

yesterday there was a thread about Trump controlling the press - today it's do as he says or dont get paid ....

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

.....Be happy, be cool! A football game, that fans are paying soooo much money to watch and enjoy, is no place to protest. Most of that money goes to the players anyway. Find another way to protest. Stand proudly for your National Anthem or be Suspended Without Pay!

7:32 AM - Aug 10, 2018

"most of the money goes to the players anyway" ????????????

how stupid is this idiot ANYWAY ?

the players arent paying for BILLION DOLLAR STADIUMS AND DONT PAY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO BUY A TEAM.

Goldiocks has no right to say who gets paid what, when, OR WHY. ...

F TRUMP

We know you are a fucking idiot, but are you really so stupid that you think Trump can control what the NFL does to the players? Are you THAT big of an idiot?

Forum List

Back