Saudis open air space to Israel….thank you President Trump

Oil is national... wake up.... its a global commodity... reduce drilling here and see prices rise everywhere...
You libs are so absent any economic education that you all should just leave the subject alone....

You have zero influence over US domestic oil production.

Its 2022 dummy... live in the present....

This from the guy giving credit to Trump for something that took place in 2022.

If you were smart enough to see the irony of you post it would embarrass the shit out of you

Trump threatened Saudi Arabia if they didn't CUT production.
So what?.... we were energy independent under Trump... gas was over $3 cheaper per gal... wait until the cold sets in and see what your heating bill looks like....

This from the guy giving credit to Trump for something that took place in 2022.

If you were smart enough to see the irony of you post it would embarrass the shit out of you
Well explain it to me... I can use a good laugh.....

And we still are.

LMAO... your own link says we are energy independent and then puts up their own definition of energy independent which is ridiculous

Hey Moron!!!! IF YOU HAVE TO BEG FOR OIL FROM THE MIDDLE EAST WE ARE NOT INDEPENDENT...
I don't care what your BS links says....
Stop reading nonsense like this and think for yourself... gas is over $6 50 per gal here.... use your own brain....

LMAO... your own link says we are energy independent and then puts up their own definition of energy independent which is ridiculous

Hey Moron!!!! IF YOU HAVE TO BEG FOR OIL FROM THE MIDDLE EAST WE ARE NOT INDEPENDENT...
Stop reading nonsense like this and think for yourself... gas is over $6 50 per gal here.... use your own brain....

I makes my heart warm to know you are paying more than 6.50 while I pay just over 4 bucks!

So what?.... we were energy independent under Trump... gas was over $3 cheaper per gal... wait until the cold sets in and see what your heating bill looks like....

Nope. Trump lied . During the Trump year 2019 we imported 8 million bpd and exported 3 million bpd.

Now Trump is raising money on Ivana's death.

And....IF YOU HAVE TO THREATEN THE MIDDLE EAST TO PRODUCE LESS WE ARE NOT INDEPENDENT
OPEC was creating a false price by producing too much oil... they were doing it to harm our producers... Trump got them to cut back production and it was a good thing for the world....
Joe has us in such a mess we will never recover from it... Gas will never be affordable again.... and you can bet that blood for oil follows begging for oil every time....

Nope. Trump lied . During the Trump year 2019 we imported 8 million bpd and exported 3 million bpd.

Now Trump is raising money on Ivana's death.
Fuck you asshole.... lying must be done by someone smarter than you... you are too stupid to successfully lie....

Trump threatened Saudi Arabia if they didn't CUT production.
Bullshit they sure the fuck did.... they reduced it enough so that our companies could make a profit by drilling and fracking....

OPEC was creating a false price by producing too much oil... they were doing it to harm our producers... Trump got them to cut back production and it was a good thing for the world....

Which proves that energy independence is a myth. You are not independent if someone else controls the price

Also, OPEC was just producing as much as they had been, but demand came down due to COVID. So, in a very short sighted move we threatened OPEC into cutting production and now they are like "fuck you" when we try to get them back to normal. Not that I blame them.

It's all they do is spew bullshit, non stop 24/7.

That makes no sense dude... read it again to yourself.....

Yes, it does. We had to force people to cut production due to the price being so low. If we do not control the price of oil, how can we claim to be independent?

Yes, it does. We had to force people to cut production due to the price being so low. If we do not control the price of oil, how can we claim to be independent?
No it doesn't make sense... asking a nation to reduce oil production does not mean you are not energy independent....
Connect the dots for me pal... you stupid Biden voting moron....

No it doesn't make sense... asking a nation to reduce oil production does not mean you are not energy independent....
Connect the dots for me pal... you stupid Biden voting moron....

Not controlling the price of oil does mean you are not energy independent

It was sealed by Trump idiot... Biden had nothing to do with it... just like with the SCOTUS rulings... Trump is having a great second term...
Biden is begging for oil that we should be and was producing...
Do you know what follows "begging" for oil?....
Bleeding for oil.....

Did Trump's efforts start the rapprochement between the gulf states and Israel or not?

Abraham Accords - Wikipedia
He doesn't get credit for SA opening up airspace to Israel. Spin it.

Forum List

Back