Saudis now admit to journalists death......18 arrested...........

Two weeks and this is the best the Saudis could come up with
It was the victims fault......he started a fight

For crying out loud Saudis.....The Turks have tapes of what was going on in your embassy. He started a fight and you cut his fingers off?

They cut more than his fingers off, they cut his head off.

For crying out loud Saudis.....The Turks have tapes of what was going on in your embassy. He started a fight and you cut his fingers off?

They saved his middle finger. This might be symbolic or sumthin'.

So, there was a fist fight &the guy was accidentally dismembered.

Trump will believe it.

Trump is afraid to lose his business customer.

There is no 110 billion dollar order for military equipment.

He will do something silly with a wink wink & the Saudis will laugh & laugh.

We do not need Saudi Arabia for shit. Trump seems to think we do.

Shut them off, freeze their US accounts. Until they admit the truth. All of the truth.

But hey, Putin does this all the time, Kim does it to thousands & Trump lovers those guys.

Condemn them, sanction them, break off ties... do whatever needs to be done to teach them that they can't get away with killing American citizens. Period.

The Saudis must pay for this.

Only trouble is, Trump won't say boo to them. He's desperate for his arms deal to go through.
----------------------------------- only makes good sense to make sure that the Saudis get arms to fight 'iran' and the 'yemenis' BSailor .

The Yemeni's are a threat to AMERICA how exactly?
---------------------------- not my decision , i think that TRUMP Wants to kill 'yemenis' and 'iranians' and thats ok with me Lucy .

Condemn them, sanction them, break off ties... do whatever needs to be done to teach them that they can't get away with killing American citizens. Period.

Only trouble is, Trump won't say boo to them. He's desperate for his arms deal to go through.
Link? Proof? ...

Trump points to dubious arms deal to excuse Saudi Arabia

It appears to have been a brazen murder, which has resulted in a backlash against Riyadh. What’s been far less clear is what Donald Trump intends to do about it. Earlier this week, the American president said he hoped the situation would “sort itself out.” Yesterday, in a Q&A with reporters, Trump added that his administration is “looking at it very strongly.”

The Republican went on to say, however, that Khashoggi is not an American citizen and his apparent murder happened abroad – which seemed to signal Trump’s lack of interest in what transpired. It was soon followed by this exchange:

Q: Will Jamal Khashoggi’s case affect the way you deal with MBS or other Saudi officials?

TRUMP: We’ll have to see what happens. A lot of work is being done on that, and we’re going to have to see what happens. I don’t like stopping massive amounts of money that’s being poured into our country on – I know they’re talking about different kinds of sanctions, but they’re spending $110 billion on military equipment and on things that create jobs, like jobs and others, for this country.

I don’t like the concept of stopping an investment of $110 billion into the United States…. I will tell you, upfront, right now, and I’ll say it in front of senators: They’re spending $110 billion purchasing military equipment and other things…. I would not be in favor of stopping a country from spending $110 billion – which is an all-time record.

There are a few important angles to this, from corruption to confusion.

At face value, Trump’s message signaled a degree of indifference toward the apparent murder of Jamal Khashoggi. To hear the president tell it, he’s not pleased about the slaying of an American resident, but he’s not eager to take significant action, either.

Link? Proof? ...

It appears to have been a brazen murder, which has resulted in a backlash against Riyadh. What’s been far less clear is what Donald Trump intends to do about it. Earlier this week, the American president said he hoped the situation would “sort itself out.” Yesterday, in a Q&A with reporters, Trump added that his administration is “looking at it very strongly.”

The Republican went on to say, however, that Khashoggi is not an American citizen and his apparent murder happened abroad – which seemed to signal Trump’s lack of interest in what transpired. It was soon followed by this exchange:

Q: Will Jamal Khashoggi’s case affect the way you deal with MBS or other Saudi officials?

TRUMP: We’ll have to see what happens. A lot of work is being done on that, and we’re going to have to see what happens. I don’t like stopping massive amounts of money that’s being poured into our country on – I know they’re talking about different kinds of sanctions, but they’re spending $110 billion on military equipment and on things that create jobs, like jobs and others, for this country.

I don’t like the concept of stopping an investment of $110 billion into the United States…. I will tell you, upfront, right now, and I’ll say it in front of senators: They’re spending $110 billion purchasing military equipment and other things…. I would not be in favor of stopping a country from spending $110 billion – which is an all-time record.

At face value, Trump’s message signaled a degree of indifference toward the apparent murder of Jamal Khashoggi. To hear the president tell it, he’s not pleased about the slaying of an American resident, but he’s not eager to take significant action, either.

It's not like it was Chris Matthews or Don Lemon.

----------------------------------- thats life in muslim 'sharia land' or maybe the saw slipped .

----------------------------------- thats life is muslim 'sharia land' or maybe the saw slipped .

Quick question PissMoron, what kind of interrogation do you do with a bone saw?

Link? Proof? ...

What a douchebag our President is

American values can be bought

----------------------------------- thats life is muslim 'sharia land' or maybe the saw slipped .

Quick question PissMoron, what kind of interrogation do you do with a bone saw?
------------------------------------------- none of my business BSailor .

Link? Proof? ...

Yep, we've got the best government that money can buy.

Link? Proof? ...

---------------------------------------- its an internal foreign affair if thats what President Trump decides RWinger .

So, there was a fist fight &the guy was accidentally dismembered.

Trump will believe it.

Trump is afraid to lose his business customer.

There is no 110 billion dollar order for military equipment.

He will do something silly with a wink wink & the Saudis will laugh & laugh.

We do not need Saudi Arabia for shit. Trump seems to think we do.

Shut them off, freeze their US accounts. Until they admit the truth. All of the truth.

But hey, Putin does this all the time, Kim does it to thousands & Trump lovers those guys.

Trump didn't kill anyone, and not one person (except YOU) claimed the man was 'accidentally dismembered' go read up you seem to be very clueless.

This murder has nothing to do with us. No the arms sale should not be stopped for this internal conflict.

Link? Proof? ...

In the real world, it's more of a case of significant geopolitical concerns outweighing American cultural moral outrage.
That's why a Democrat is not President!

Forum List

Back