Saudis now admit to journalists death......18 arrested...........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Well, it went from "he came but he left via a back entrance", to "he was accidentally killed because of a botched interrogation, to now "he died during a fight".

Saudis now admit to killing the journalist, and 18 have been arrested. However, this smacks of the prince throwing people under the bus to save his own ass.

Saudi Arabia ADMITS Jamal Khashoggi is dead | Daily Mail Online

BREAKING NEWS: Saudi Arabia ADMITS Jamal Khashoggi is dead and blames death on a fight breaking out in the embassy
  • Saudi Arabia has admitted journalist Jamal Khashoggi is dead
  • Saudi attorney general says Khashoggi died after a fight broke out between him and people who met him at the consulate
  • 18 suspects have been held in connection with the case

Condemn them, sanction them, break off ties... do whatever needs to be done to teach them that they can't get away with killing American citizens. Period.

The Saudis must pay for this.

Condemn them, sanction them, break off ties... do whatever needs to be done to teach them that they can't get away with killing American citizens. Period.

Only trouble is, Trump won't say boo to them. He's desperate for his arms deal to go through.

-------------------------------------- he is not a CITIZEN from what i hear , he was an 'arab muslim' and member of the 'muslim' brotherhood from what i hear TKormac . He was a resident in the the USA like millions of illegal aliens that are RESIDENTS in the USA from what i hear TKormac .

Only trouble is, Trump won't say boo to them. He's desperate for his arms deal to go through.
----------------------------------- only makes good sense to make sure that the Saudis get arms to fight 'iran' and the 'yemenis' BSailor .

Jamal Khashoggi was not American, he was Saudi Arabian he ONLY worked for The Washington Compost he never became an American citizen.

The House of Saud are POS but also Jamal Khashoggi was a POS he supported The Muslim Brotherhood, that does not mean he deserved to be dismembered alive, but he was NOT a White Hat he was another Black Hat. The Saudi's are just basic sand rats, Saudi Arabia should have been bombed to dust years ago and they should have sanctions put on them and be treated like Pariahs.

-------------------------------------- he is not a CITIZEN from what i hear , he was an 'arab muslim' and member of the 'muslim' brotherhood from what i hear TKormac . He was a resident in the the USA like millions of illegal aliens that are RESIDENTS in the USA from what i hear TKormac .

Huuuuuuhhh???

Yo...............PissMoron..............he was in this country LEGALLY on a visa, meaning he wasn't an illegal. Ya gotta get out of the conservative bubble once in a while dude.

Jamal Khashoggi was not American, he was Saudi Arabiam he ONLY worked for The Washington Compost he never became an American citizen.

The House of Saud are POS but also Jamal Khashoggi was a POS he supported The Muslim Brotherhood, that does not mean he deserved to be dismembered alive, but he was NOT a White Hat he was another Black Hat. The Saudi's are just basic sand rats, Saudi Arabia should have been bombed to dust years ago and they should have sanctions put on them and be treated like Pariahs.

So um, what's the difference between an American permanent resident and a citizen? Just curious.

----------------------------------- only makes good sense to make sure that the Saudis get arms to fight 'iran' and the 'yemenis' BSailor .

The Yemeni's are a threat to AMERICA how exactly?

Huuuuuuhhh???

Ya gotta give PissMoron a break, he rarely makes sense.

Wow, you are quite full of horseshit.

Jamal Khashoggi was not American, he was Saudi Arabiam he ONLY worked for The Washington Compost he never became an American citizen.

So um, what's the difference between an American permanent resident and a citizen? Just curious.

I do not know the specifics but a permanent resident and a citizen are not the same thing.

Two weeks and this is the best the Saudis could come up with?
It was the victims fault......he started a fight

For crying out loud Saudis.....The Turks have tapes of what was going on in your embassy. He started a fight and you cut his fingers off?

He was still waiting for his green card, too.
Cancel one green card, please.

No American citizen was harmed much less killed. Khashoggi was a Saudi national working in the US.

None of this has anything to do with us.

Yo...............PissMoron..............he was in this country LEGALLY on a visa, meaning he wasn't an illegal. Ya gotta get out of the conservative bubble once in a while dude.
-------------------------- i didn't say he was ILLEGAL , i said he was simply a RESIDENT like millions of illegal aliens in the USA . Resident of USA confers no Special status BSailor .

Forum List

Back