Saudi's Mass Execute 81 People in 24 Hours

Well then you are justified in stealing their land and killing them if they protest.
What's your end game? Why are you trying so hard to sell Saudi? That's gonna be a very hard sell as long as MBS is at the helm.

Well then you are justified in stealing their land and killing them if they protest.
I stole Josef Goebbel's land and some land
owned by ex-cons of the AL SHABAZZ MOSQUE
in Brooklyn?
PS---josef and magda swallowed cyanide after
knocking off something like six of their toddler
babies-------I wasn't even there

Last edited:
This is a direct quote from Trump on the Jeanine Pirro Tunnel of Towers Foundation Radio show on Sunday March 13th as he and she discussed the reasons for Putin's action against Ukraine.
TRUMP: "You say what's the purpose of this. They had a country, you could see it was a country where there was a lot of LOVE." "And WE'RE doing it because, you know, somebody wants to make his country larger, or he wants to put it back the way it was."

This is the guy who you right-wing morons thought would push back against Putin? Thank goodness that there is truth in Freudian Slips because there is never truth from Trump voluntarily. Remember when he said in Helsinki that he can't see why interference in the 2016 elections could possibly be Putin? Then tried to backtrack and say he meant, "I can't see any reason why it wouldn't be!" That correction made no logical sense at all.

"The government of Saudi Arabia has executed 81 people—including seven Yemenis and a Syrian national—over the past 24 hours in what is believed to be the largest mass execution in the kingdom's history."

Remember, Saudi Arabia was the 1st international visit for the former president. His son in law Jared has financial ties with SA.
Nice friends for those who overlook how brutal and backwards they all are.

Well, Americans conduct 1.2 million abortions a year, on 1.2+ million children that never had a chance in life to show what they could have done or been. Yet some claim Saudia Arabia is dreadful in executing 81 people who decided not to live in a society by murdering/killing others.

It's a bizarre world.

Forum List

Back