Saudi's Mass Execute 81 People in 24 Hours

You don't know anything about Saudi Arabia. Your pundits may have spent a week end there, but usually not.

Well, let's have an emotional spat. Shall I throw "You know nothing" back at you? Then we can be like two little kids who have to win for nothing. BORING.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, radical Islamists have taken over the country and we are now on the brink of a nuclear WWIII because Russia saw our weakness and invaded Ukraine. Are we in a good spot now or were we better off before the Taliban took over Afghanistan? Think man. Give it some real thought. Now we are spending the money we would have spent propping up democracy in Afghanistan by trying to save Ukraine when it can't even be saved and we've lost Afghanistan to terrorists. We've lost them both and the world is near destruction. No need to worry about the environment anymore. You guys have lost everything.
Yes, but when Zensky gives his speech this morning---it will be so moving (reportedly) that Biden and the dems will throw Billions $$$$$ of US taxmoney at them knowning that Ukraine is famous for throwing 10% kickbacks back to western pols who toss them money.

I get very annoyed with the keyboard experts who don't know anything about Saudi Arabia.
Why are you so bent on hard-selling MBS and Saudi Arabia? Like I said, it was Saudis that were on those planes on 9/11 and it was MBS that ordered the torture and death of Kashoggi.

I see no connection between Afghanistan and what's happening now. Russia knows full well how impossible that war was because they have been there themselves. If they were looking for weakness to justify a strike at Ukraine, they saw it when Trump withdrew troops from Syria and left the door open for them and Erdogon to swoop in to slaughter our Allies in the fight against ISIS. Let that stew in your Independent brain box.
Russia had the balls to invade Ukraine because we let Afghanistan fall. If we had not let that happen, this probably wouldn't be happening now. Of course you don't see that because it doesn't fit into your preconceived agenda.

Why are you so bent on hard-selling MBS and Saudi Arabia? Like I said, it was Saudis that were on those planes on 9/11 and it was MBS that ordered the torture and death of Kashoggi.
Six of the hijackers we're using false identification so we don't know for sure. Osama bin Laden hated the Saudis because they revoked his citizenship in 1994. He wanted the US to blame Saudi Arabia and start a war. Khashoggi was a good friend of Osama bin Laden and wanted to over throw the Saudi government.

Russia had the balls to invade Ukraine because we let Afghanistan fall. If we had not let that happen, this probably wouldn't be happening now. Of course you don't see that because it doesn't fit into your preconceived agenda.
Afghanistan brought the USSR to it's knees.

Okay. Stick with that. You win. I'm tired of trying to convince someone who has it all figured out through "independent thinking."

Let me ask you then: Were the remaining 12 hijackers not Saudis?
Not all of them, but I have to look it up. Saudi Arabia has been sending students to the US since 1950. So they have quick and easy access to US Visas. All other countries have more difficult path to get a US Visa. Osama bin Laden knew that like everyone else and took advantage. He absolutely wanted 9/11 to have a Saudi face. Thank God he didn't fool everyone.

Daddy Issues. Osama was a Saudi, same as your beloved Fahd was a dutiful Wahhabist terrorist piece of shit.
Nope. Osama bin Laden was raised in Syria. He wasn't wahhabi. He follows sayeed qubt and Hassan Al banna. Both are forbidden in Arabia since Faisel was king in the early 70s. Of course you have all these dunces claiming Obama and Jarrett were Muslim brotherhood.

the Mafia thugs and FULGENCIA BATISTA loved
each other and welcoming Havana. Shit and
money CLING TOGETHER

"The government of Saudi Arabia has executed 81 people—including seven Yemenis and a Syrian national—over the past 24 hours in what is believed to be the largest mass execution in the kingdom's history."

Remember, Saudi Arabia was the 1st international visit for the former president. His son in law Jared has financial ties with SA.
Nice friends for those who overlook how brutal and backwards they all are.

They aren't brutal or backward.

Forum List

Back