Saudis Arrest Christians for spreading 'poison'

A

archangel

Just days before Crown Prince Abdullah showed up at President Bush's ranch in Crawford.Texas,to declare that "tolerance must be extended to those of all faiths and practices,"Saudi police stormed a clandestine church in a suburb of Riyadh and arrested 40 Christians for proselytizing.
www.nysun.com/article/13103

I don't know about y'all...but I believe it is time we outlaw Islam in the U.S.
Fair is fair...they proselytize in the US and we must accept this?I'm really sick of all this hand holding with the Saudi two faced liars....! :dev3:

What are Muslims so afraid of? Do they really think that Islam is so weak that it will lose membership to Christianity if the two are given equal legal footing?

gop_jeff said:
What are Muslims so afraid of? Do they really think that Islam is so weak that it will lose membership to Christianity if the two are given equal legal footing?

I honestly believe this.

archangel said:
I don't know about y'all...but I believe it is time we outlaw Islam in the U.S.Fair is fair...they proselytize in the US and we must accept this?I'm really sick of all this hand holding with the Saudi two faced liars....! :dev3:

What exactly will that help? What do we have to fear of Islam? Let them preach what they want. The truth has nothing to fear from falsehood. Just because some of them want to take away the rights of others doesn't mean I am going to. If we sink to their level, in what way would we be better than them? And if we aren't any better than them, then America wont be that great.

gop_jeff said:

I think they will. Ive always said that the truth has nothing to lose against falsehoods so you will never see it oppressing those who disagree. Those who forbid other religions show their lack of faith in God. As Christ said, let the wheat and the tares grow together an then when the time comes they will be separated. Not exactly meant in this context but its analogous. Actually maybe it is similar enough to what Christ meant. ill have to ponder that one.

What exactly will that help? What do we have to fear of Islam? Let them preach what they want. The truth has nothing to fear from falsehood. Just because some of them want to take away the rights of others doesn't mean I am going to. If we sink to their level, in what way would we be better than them? And if we aren't any better than them, then America wont be that great.

I do not see Islam as a religion...more along the lines of dictatorship government...this was my point... not moderate Muslims...Sorry if I was confusing... :thup:

Forum List

Back