Saudi woman gets 150 lashes for driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea you considered polite dialogue that disagrees with you to be a rabid attack, Sunni. You need to get a dictionary and look up word rabid and then reread this thread. American message boards are not defined according to Shariah interpretations. If you cannot tolerate debate ( heated or not ) get out of the kitchen. - Jeremiah

Are you able to find Israel on a map? Just curious.
Did Jesus tell you to be condescending towards people as a way to spread the Gospel? . :cool:

It is an honest question. If you cannot read the Suras (violence) right in front of your nose it's a good possibility you don't see Israel when you look at a world map either. I'm asking a question. Why not answer it?

Are you able to find Israel on a map? Just curious.
Did Jesus tell you to be condescending towards people as a way to spread the Gospel? . :cool:

It is an honest question. If you cannot read the Suras (violence) right in front of your nose it's a good possibility you don't see Israel when you look at a world map either. I'm asking a question. Why not answer it?
My map has Palestine on it.....there is no Israel. .. :cool:

Feel free to comment. This is directly related to why this Saudi woman is an example of Sharia law in action. The abbrogation of all violent verses from the Qu'ran- the removal of the hadiths would make sure nothing such as this every happens again ( 150 lashes ) - it can be done - the provision is there - but Islamists refuse to consider it.
Obviously, you don't understand the theological concept of abrogation or how it pertains to the Quran.

btw The entire Old Testament was abrogated by the New Testament.

True story........ :cool:

Yes, yes, a new verse supercedes an earlier ayat, but the quran is sorted not by when a line is given but from largest to smalls Sura.

You would have to change the sura back to their original order before you speak of abrogation.

Can anyone imagine a woman being lashed in the civilized world like this? What is the big deal about women driving? They drive all around the world, and the authorities don't stop them unless they have committed a traffic infraction.,.

April 26, 2014, 9:08 am

EPAA Saudi woman has reportedly been sentenced to 150 lashes and eight months in jail for driving.

A woman in Saudi Arabia has been sentenced this week to 150 lashes and eight months in jail for driving and striking police officers who arrested her, news websites in the kingdom have reported.

Continue reading at:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/world/a/22975467/saudi-woman-gets-150-lashes-for-driving/

According to the sorely incomplete article her punishment is based on resisting arrest rather than driving. I can't bring myself to accept your choice of "news source" as being very legitimate.

"Conservative nation?" Hardly! That's the real purpose of the article -- to associate Muslim extremism to "conservatism."

Would you rather ...
‘Driving costs Saudi woman 150 lashes’
Press TV | Fri Apr 25, 2014 23:39 UTC
... A woman has been sentenced to 150 lashes and eight months behind bars in Saudi Arabia on charges of driving, a report says. ... ...
Source URL: [ PressTV - Saudi woman gets 150 lashes for driving: Report ]

Or MSN, Courier?

So you have been polite towards me?

You do know Jeremiah that Jesus says lying is a sin?? . :cool:

Under the circumstances of what you have been doing lately I believe I've been exceedingly polite.
I seriously doubt Jesus would agree with you. .. :cool:

Just to be thorough I went back and examined the pages of this thread. Within this thread the reader can see for themselves I never called you a single name.

Yet I do find unwarranted and rabid attacks on this thread. Made by you against me,Sunni. How many times did I complain or make a report? Zero? How many times did I bless you here? Once - publicly - as a sign of my christianity I am commanded to bless those who curse me.

Do you realize that on this one thread you have called me a nutcase, a hater, a fake christian, a liar, - which I proved I was not and you made no retraction - misquoted me repeatedly, claimed I told you to move to another country when I told you no such thing, lied repeatedly on other accounts including denying the surahs and hadiths I put up and have yet to make any sort of correction or apology forthcoming from you, Sunni.

I didn't report you. I continued to be polite and make my counter argument. You lost and you are not taking it well.

That's a wrap.

-Jeremiah

Last edited:
Under the circumstances of what you have been doing lately I believe I've been exceedingly polite.
I seriously doubt Jesus would agree with you. .. :cool:

Just to be thorough I went back and examined the pages of this thread. Within this thread the reader can see for themselves I never called you a single name.

Yet I do find unwarranted and rabid attacks on this thread. Made by you against me,Sunni. How many times did I complain or make a report? Zero? How many times did I bless you here? Once - publicly - as a sign of my christianity I am commanded to bless those who curse me.

Do you realize that on this one thread you have called me a nutcase, a hater, a fake christian, a liar, - which I proved I was not and you made no retraction - misquoted me repeatedly, claimed I told you to move to another country when I told you no such thing, lied repeatedly on other accounts including denying the surahs and hadiths I put up and have yet to make any sort of correction or apology forthcoming from you, Sunni.

I didn't report you. I continued to be polite and make my counter argument. You lost and you are not taking it well.

That's a wrap.

-Jeremiah

Jesus would give me a gold star for good behavior! :eusa_angel:

So then where is Israel???

Jeremiah, report me till the cows come home......I really don't care.

And your behavior has been far from Christian.

You have called me a liar among other names.

But if you think Jesus is fine with your behavior.

Then by all means.....carry on. .. :cool:

Can anyone imagine a woman being lashed in the civilized world like this? What is the big deal about women driving? They drive all around the world, and the authorities don't stop them unless they have committed a traffic infraction.,.

EPAA Saudi woman has reportedly been sentenced to 150 lashes and eight months in jail for driving.

A woman in Saudi Arabia has been sentenced this week to 150 lashes and eight months in jail for driving and striking police officers who arrested her, news websites in the kingdom have reported.

Continue reading at:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/world/a/22975467/saudi-woman-gets-150-lashes-for-driving/

According to the sorely incomplete article her punishment is based on resisting arrest rather than driving. I can't bring myself to accept your choice of "news source" as being very legitimate.

"Conservative nation?" Hardly! That's the real purpose of the article -- to associate Muslim extremism to "conservatism."

Would you rather ...
‘Driving costs Saudi woman 150 lashes’
Press TV | Fri Apr 25, 2014 23:39 UTC
... A woman has been sentenced to 150 lashes and eight months behind bars in Saudi Arabia on charges of driving, a report says. ... ...
Source URL: [ PressTV - Saudi woman gets 150 lashes for driving: Report ]

Or MSN, Courier?

A clip from your PressTV link here, Aris.

There is no specific law to prevent women from driving in the kingdom, however, women simply cannot apply for driving licenses and some have been arrested for driving.

Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world where women are prohibited from driving. The medieval ban is a religious fatwa imposed by the country’s Wahhabi clerics. If women get behind the wheel in the kingdom, they may be arrested, sent to court and even flogged. http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/04/25/360078/driving-costs-saudi-woman-150-lashes/

It does appear Sunni was wrong. The law doesn't originate from the Saudi govt but from the Wahhabi clerics - they issued of an islamic - religious fatwa. The truth comes out again. ( right down to who orders those floggings! )

Last edited:

Maps in ME muslim countries like Egypt, Syria, Turkey, etc.

Do not show the name Israel on the occupied land .......but say Palestine. . :cool:

Jeremiah, report me till the cows come home......I really don't care.

And your behavior has been far from Christian.

You have called me a liar among other names.

But if you think Jesus is fine with your behavior.

Then by all means.....carry on. .. :cool:

I haven't reported you for anything you've said on this thread. I forgive you because as Jesus said, You do not know what you are doing.

Jesus & I are fine. Thanks for your concern. :eusa_angel:

Maps in ME muslim countries like Egypt, Syria, Turkey, etc.

Do not show the name Israel on the occupied land .......but say Palestine. . :cool:

America's world maps have Israel on it. I have one. In America we do things the way the Americans do them. Not the middle easterners. Keep it for future reference. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Continue reading at:

It's just stupid to hold up Saudi Arabia as an example of anything else except Saudi Arabia. No other Muslim country is like it.

American world maps have Israel on it. I have one. In America we do things the way the Americans do them. Not the middle easterners. Keep it for future reference.
That's why I am keeping it....because when Israel is gone and Palestine replaces it......I will already have a map showing the new reality. . :eusa_angel:

You better buy an American made map then. There is no sovereign State of Palestine and there never will be. Your map is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back