Saudi clerics: Isis terrorism a 'heinous crime' under sharia law

Bullshit-----there is NOTHING voluntary about either male or female circumcision. Women in islam have NO CHOICE in sexual activity----
it is the RIGHT of their "wali" -----their GUARDIAN by either virtue of marriage
(ie husband) or owner by virtue of slavery-----ie the owner of the female slave---by purchase or by capture in war or by virtue of the DHIMMIS ORPHAN LAW. Try to be honest FOR A CHANGE
ummm ok. Deny what the hadith actual says if you want to.
I don't disagree with what you said. I was just posting what it actually says. Islam is FAR from consistent. No religion is.

Islam is quite consistent I would describe it as a LOT more consistent than is christainity------there are no significant muslim populations in the world in which female circumcision is ENTIRELY absent------even in places in which circumcision of females was entirely unknown before ISLAM got there
I don't think so. Like I stated that women have equality to sexual appreciation. Yet, they get forcibly raped and other various barbarious actions. Women don't have a say in shit, yet, they get sexual equality? Inconsistent..
In islam, a man even has the right to rape a woman in front of her husband! I don't remember the cause for that to be a just action, but it is "legal" nonetheless.

you want to DEFINE what you IMAGINE to be "sexual equality" that you claim exists "IN ISLAM" ?-----I am ready for the comic routine
“She has over him the same right of sexual cohabitation he has over her.” (Tafsir for 2:178).
And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of responsibility) over them. And Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise(2:228).

“They are a garment for you and you are a garment for them…” (Al-Baqarah: 187) Wife neglect is as sinful as a wifes neglect to her husband.
Among the rulings of marriage is that each spouse is allowed to derive sexual pleasure from the other.” [ Radd al-Muhtar, 3.4]
Not to mention the Quran mentions that the purpose of marriage is to retain sukun. Tranquility and peace or something along those lines
And yet:

HUSBAND'S RIGHTS

1. HUSBAND'S DESIRES MUST BE MET AT ONCE

Man's sexual needs are considered so urgent that it is better for food to burn in the oven than a man to burn in waiting for his wife to satisfy his desire. If she refuses, the angels of heaven will turn against her.

"The prophet of Allah said: When a man calls his wife to satisfy his desire, let her come to him though she is occupied at the oven."[38]
(The above Hadith is agreed upon, that is, no scholar doubts its authenticity.)

"The messenger of Allah said: Whenever a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses, and then he passes the night in an angry mood, the angels curse her till she gets up at dawn."[39]
The understanding that man's sexual needs are more important than the woman's was not only believed by the early Muslims, but is also believed by modern-day Muslims. A contemporary scholar wrote:

"Allah the most high has fashioned the woman's psychological and physiological make up in such a way that man's pleasures are satisfied in her more than her pleasures satisfied in him. Not only that but she also finds her happiness in feeling so."[40]

38. Mishkat al-Masabih, English translation, Book I, Section 'Duties of husband and wife', Hadith No. 61.
39. Ibid., Hadith No. 54 (agreed upon). See also Bukhari, Arabic-English translation, vol. VII, Hadith no. 121.
40. Dr. Mohammad Sa'id Ramadan al-Buti, Ela kul Fataten Tu'min be-Allah, Mu'asasat ar_Risalah, Beirut, 1987, Eighth edition, p. 55.

ummm ok. Deny what the hadith actual says if you want to.
I don't disagree with what you said. I was just posting what it actually says. Islam is FAR from consistent. No religion is.

Islam is quite consistent I would describe it as a LOT more consistent than is christainity------there are no significant muslim populations in the world in which female circumcision is ENTIRELY absent------even in places in which circumcision of females was entirely unknown before ISLAM got there
I don't think so. Like I stated that women have equality to sexual appreciation. Yet, they get forcibly raped and other various barbarious actions. Women don't have a say in shit, yet, they get sexual equality? Inconsistent..
In islam, a man even has the right to rape a woman in front of her husband! I don't remember the cause for that to be a just action, but it is "legal" nonetheless.

you want to DEFINE what you IMAGINE to be "sexual equality" that you claim exists "IN ISLAM" ?-----I am ready for the comic routine
“She has over him the same right of sexual cohabitation he has over her.” (Tafsir for 2:178).
And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of responsibility) over them. And Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise(2:228).

“They are a garment for you and you are a garment for them…” (Al-Baqarah: 187) Wife neglect is as sinful as a wifes neglect to her husband.
Among the rulings of marriage is that each spouse is allowed to derive sexual pleasure from the other.” [ Radd al-Muhtar, 3.4]
Not to mention the Quran mentions that the purpose of marriage is to retain sukun. Tranquility and peace or something along those lines
And yet:

HUSBAND'S RIGHTS

1. HUSBAND'S DESIRES MUST BE MET AT ONCE

Man's sexual needs are considered so urgent that it is better for food to burn in the oven than a man to burn in waiting for his wife to satisfy his desire. If she refuses, the angels of heaven will turn against her.

"The prophet of Allah said: When a man calls his wife to satisfy his desire, let her come to him though she is occupied at the oven."[38]
(The above Hadith is agreed upon, that is, no scholar doubts its authenticity.)

"The messenger of Allah said: Whenever a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses, and then he passes the night in an angry mood, the angels curse her till she gets up at dawn."[39]
The understanding that man's sexual needs are more important than the woman's was not only believed by the early Muslims, but is also believed by modern-day Muslims. A contemporary scholar wrote:

"Allah the most high has fashioned the woman's psychological and physiological make up in such a way that man's pleasures are satisfied in her more than her pleasures satisfied in him. Not only that but she also finds her happiness in feeling so."[40]

38. Mishkat al-Masabih, English translation, Book I, Section 'Duties of husband and wife', Hadith No. 61.
39. Ibid., Hadith No. 54 (agreed upon). See also Bukhari, Arabic-English translation, vol. VII, Hadith no. 121.
40. Dr. Mohammad Sa'id Ramadan al-Buti, Ela kul Fataten Tu'min be-Allah, Mu'asasat ar_Risalah, Beirut, 1987, Eighth edition, p. 55.
"I have sexual equality until I have to have forced sex"
yea, consistent.. lol

koran was for 1400 years ago.and rule is for 1400 years ago .it isnt for now.
for example.
alcohol is banned in koran
because mohammad was in war .and suidi arabia have very hot weather and its not ok for drink alcohol

sex with under 18 girl was normal for 1400 years ago.even 100 years ago

for example.
because mohammad was in war .and suidi arabia have very hot weather and its not ok for drink alcohol

sex with children has only been ok with muslims in the last 100 years. Maybe some other forms of savagery. That is why people don't want that barbaric bullshit in their country.
I remember reading in detail what that pervert asshole did to a 9 year old. They still reference that book! Its fuckin disgusting.
What kind of grown man, regardless of the time stamp, gets off on sucking a 9 year olds tongue?

for example.

go publish your opinion in Iran-----where the partyline is that the piece of crap KORAN is ETERNAL

for example.

sex with children has only been ok with muslims in the last 100 years. Maybe some other forms of savagery. That is why people don't want that barbaric bullshit in their country.
I remember reading in detail what that pervert asshole did to a 9 year old. They still reference that book! Its fuckin disgusting.
What kind of grown man, regardless of the time stamp, gets off on sucking a 9 year olds tongue?
The tongue sucker was just trying to be a good muslim.

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236:

Narrated Hisham's father:

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

for example.

And?

maybe rule in islam was ok and good for suidi arabia culture in 1400 years ago.
you cant judje islam rule by 21 century value
for example people blame koran for slavery.
but slave supported mohammad in 1400 years ago.because islam was good for them better than ......

for example.

fact: most of your grand grandfather married with under 18 years old.

for example.

it wasnt 9 .it was 13
+ wasnt for sex.it was arab traditional.it was for union.mohammad did married with ayeshe because her father was leader of some tribe.even britania king did it in history

for example.

And?

maybe rule in islam was ok and good for suidi arabia culture in 1400 years ago.
you cant judje islam rule by 21 century value
for example people blame koran for slavery.
but slave supported mohammad in 1400 years ago.because islam was good for them better than ......
'

maybe rule in islam stank like shit ........ 1400 years ago is not all that much-----
there are STILL surviving writings from 1400 years ago------not in Arabic-----but in civilized languages

for example.

not mine but some did-------but none of them were rapists, murders and thieves

for example.

The tongue sucker was just trying to be a good muslim.

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236:

Narrated Hisham's father:

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
bullshit.
fact : he married Aisha when she was a girl of 9 years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was 13 years old

for example.

go publish your opinion in Iran-----where the partyline is that the piece of crap KORAN is ETERNAL

Dani termed the above post "FUNNY" ---when the poor Shiite is STUMPED he tries to laugh his stupidity away

for example.

Dani laughed again------again STUMPED

I think it's great that there are non-muslims who devote time and effort to studying and (attempting) to understand islam. if only more of us kuffars did so, there would surely be fewer useful idiots and willing dhimmies who take at face value false statements such as 'islam is the religion of peace'.

Of course there will always be those who will aid and abet anyway, if only to undermine the culture of the West, the culture they despise.

Anyway, in the interest of not sounding like a Shia at a Sunnis throat, I think it's really important that we discuss these issues with mutual respect.
Now all we are missing is Dani and Sunniman to put us right (lol).

for example.

sheeesh IT LAUGHED AGAIN

for example.

we havnt freedom of laugh in this board ? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
i laughed agian because of your idiot post........ :badgrin:

Forum List

Back