Saudi clerics: Isis terrorism a 'heinous crime' under sharia law

your post makes no sense. Historically muslims have been fighting and killing each other since before the carcass of the rapist pig, muhummad died. The actions were not AGAINST islam-----they were ENCOURAGED by Islamic clerics-----In 1971----Muslim clerics in WEST Pakistan issues SPECIAL ORDERS for the Pakistani army to not only murder but also rape muslims of EAST PAKISTAN (so ---of course they did----try to find a Bangladeshi for more information) Female circumcision is a
sanctioned practice in islam since the time of muhummad and counting
Not FORCED circumcision on babies.
And I know they have but it is still the point that they aren't supposed to..
I read a story of a guy that fled is. He said he was fine with killing innocent men, women and children. It was his "calling" or some bullshit. But then, his leader told him to slay a few in his group. I cant recall what for.. Anyways, THAT is what cause dhim to flee..

your post is incoherent. Muslims never needed the consent of girls to CIRCUMCIZE them --------age was never an issue. What does "they aren't
supposed to...." mean in your post. Muslim clerics have advocated it for centuries
and most still do. There has been some action amongst a minority to ---get rid of
the idea. What does "dhim" mean in your post---------you seem very confused--even more so than is usual
caused them*
I am going by interpretations centuries old. Islam protects a womans right to sexual enjoyment.
BTW, there are 3 types of female circumcision. 2 are considered harmful to the body... which is where my position comes from..
Also, the fact remains, the Quran supports neither position..

you know nothing about islam------it is possible that you have been reading some
Islamic propaganda. BTW----there are a LOT more than "3 types" of female circumcision. Female circumcision is another topic about which you know nothing. Female circumcision is an EXTENSIVE TOPIC------with lots of information in the medical literature------stuff you never have and never will read
-----nor would you understand it if you did. I do not believe that you ever read
the koran-------I have. I do not believe that you have interacted with a whole lot
of muslims-----I have... You don't have a "position" You might have picked
something up from a propaganda rant.
Bullshit rosie.
I hate the religion of islam probably more than you. Thing is, I don't resort to emotional outcries filled with bullshit.
There are PLENTY of legit things to demonize islam over. Why manufacture bullshit?
Maybe you can prove your allegations? Ill wait

what "allegation" do you want me TO PROVE?-------this is a message board----you cannot even PROVE that you did not murder a six year old this morning.
As to CIRCUMCISION-----I state the facts------not propaganda. I do not give a damn whether muslims circumcise their girls or not. The trivialization of
female circumcision is PROPAGANDA-------it varies from "we don't really do that"--------to "other people made us do it"-----------I have responded to false
information about circumcision provided by APOLOGISTS FOR ALL THINGS
MUSLIM, but have never USED that issue as a propaganda tool against islam

Not FORCED circumcision on babies.
And I know they have but it is still the point that they aren't supposed to..
I read a story of a guy that fled is. He said he was fine with killing innocent men, women and children. It was his "calling" or some bullshit. But then, his leader told him to slay a few in his group. I cant recall what for.. Anyways, THAT is what cause dhim to flee..

your post is incoherent. Muslims never needed the consent of girls to CIRCUMCIZE them --------age was never an issue. What does "they aren't
supposed to...." mean in your post. Muslim clerics have advocated it for centuries
and most still do. There has been some action amongst a minority to ---get rid of
the idea. What does "dhim" mean in your post---------you seem very confused--even more so than is usual
caused them*
I am going by interpretations centuries old. Islam protects a womans right to sexual enjoyment.
BTW, there are 3 types of female circumcision. 2 are considered harmful to the body... which is where my position comes from..

you know nothing about islam------it is possible that you have been reading some
Islamic propaganda. BTW----there are a LOT more than "3 types" of female circumcision. Female circumcision is another topic about which you know nothing. Female circumcision is an EXTENSIVE TOPIC------with lots of information in the medical literature------stuff you never have and never will read
-----nor would you understand it if you did. I do not believe that you ever read
the koran-------I have. I do not believe that you have interacted with a whole lot
Bullshit rosie.
I hate the religion of islam probably more than you. Thing is, I don't resort to emotional outcries filled with bullshit.
There are PLENTY of legit things to demonize islam over. Why manufacture bullshit?

what "allegation" do you want me TO PROVE?-------this is a message board----you cannot even PROVE that you did not murder a six year old this morning.
As to CIRCUMCISION-----I state the facts------not propaganda. I do not give a damn whether muslims circumcise their girls or not. The trivialization of
female circumcision is PROPAGANDA-------it varies from "we don't really do that"--------to "other people made us do it"-----------I have responded to false
Only facts you stated where some clerics support it. Doesn't prove shit. Im not arguing some muslims are barbaric savages.
PROVE to me where islam supports female circumcision. This shouldn't be hard since you are right and I am soooooo wrong.

Female circumcision is NOT mentioned or endorsed by the Quran or Muhammad.

And was practiced by various tribes and cultures long before the religion of Islam came on the scene. ..... :cool:

sunni lied--------circumcision IS mentioned in KORAN/HADITHS--------it is mentioned
by none other than the rapist pig, muhummad-----himself. As a RELIGIOUS
CUSTOM ------it is and was practiced amongst the muslims of arabia and EXPORTED
to other lands during the "GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC MURDER AND PILLAGE---
'CONQUEST' " Muslims are not the only people to practice female circumcision and, certainly not the first. The practice probably arose thousands of years ago
in Egypt

caused them*

Bullshit rosie.

Only facts you stated where some clerics support it. Doesn't prove shit. Im not arguing some muslims are barbaric savages.
PROVE to me where islam supports female circumcision. This shouldn't be hard since you are right and I am soooooo wrong.

Islamic scholars are the people who DECIDE that which islam supports. ISLAM---does not support anything-------it is the name of an ideology which has been elaborated over centuries and is BASED on the purported actions and words of the
person Muhummad. Your statement is about as logical as saying 'COMMUNISM' SUPPORTS SPUTNIK. In the world TODAY the overwhelming majority of female circumcisions are enacted by MUSLIMS for
RELIGIOUS reasons-------and variously adovocated or DEMANDED by the
recognized scholars of islam

It's very frustrating to debate with Irosie about religion.

She makes up so called "facts" in an instant to back up her idiotic claims.

And of course there are her, "I once worked with a muslim long ago, who told me" stories. .... :cuckoo: ..... :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
caused them*

Bullshit rosie.

Islamic scholars are the people who DECIDE that which islam supports. ISLAM---does not support anything-------it is the name of an ideology which has been elaborated over centuries and is BASED on the purported actions and words of the
person Muhummad. Your statement is about as logical as saying 'COMMUNISM' SUPPORTS SPUTNIK. In the world TODAY the overwhelming majority of female circumcisions are enacted by MUSLIMS for
RELIGIOUS reasons-------and variously adovocated or DEMANDED by the
recognized scholars of islam
Isnt that what this thread is about? Doing shit against Islam?
I don't even disagree with a lot of what you said. But you cant seem to grasp the simple concept "it is against islam".

And of course there are her, "I once worked with a muslin long ago, who told me" stories. .... :cuckoo: ..... :lol: :lol:
I could make up my own religion today, and tomorrow she would be telling me where I am wrong..

And of course there are her, "I once worked with a muslin long ago, who told me" stories. .... :cuckoo: ..... :lol: :lol:

wrong---ignoramous------I also READ THE KORAN-----the first version of that
mess I read was PICTHALL--------yes----many years ago----but I got several copies of the piece of shit now------because muslims GIVE THEM AWAY hoping that someone
will be impressed.
Besides interacting with muslims for about 50 years-----I have several relatives who survived the STINK of shariah

mess I read was PICTHALL--------yes----many years ago----but I got several copies of the piece of shit now------because muslims GIVE THEM AWAY hoping that someone
will be impressed.
Besides interacting with muslims for about 50 years-----I have several relatives who survived the STINK of shariah
explains the obvious bias.

will be impressed.
Sure thing Irosie........all while :alcoholic:downing new "facts" from the bottle. ..... :lol: :lol:

will be impressed.
Sure thing Irosie........all while :alcoholic:downing new "facts" from the bottle. ..... :lol: :lol:

kinda funny that rapist pigs and baby murderers try to make a BIG issue out
of alcohol. There are special provisions in shariah shit law----"allowing" jews
to make wine-------for ONE REASON only------the rapist pig muslims WANT THE WINE. The rapist dog, muhummad ---forbade muslims to drink or make it----BUT
the wise Islamic scholar alcoholic dogs-------MADE LAWS convenient to themselves
and their sluts--------that put jews (and Christians) in the position of being wine makers which they had to relinquish to the dogs and sluts at the point of a sword.
The ability to make wine actually saved the lives of many jews from the filth of islam

will be impressed.

what "OBVIOUS BIAS" ? you are very ignorant of life. If you want to know
something about HEROIN and its actions and how to USE it and even how to
revive the victim of an overdose------do not ask a doctor-----ASK AN ADDICT.
If you want to know something about prison life-----do not ask a warden----ASK A CONVICT If you want to know something about "HOW ISLAM WORKS"----do not ask a muslim--------ask a person who has LIVED THE FILTH OF BEING A NON MUSLIM IN A SHARIAH SHIT HOLE

I actually do not know how to "debase" cocaine. I do not know how to prepare
for a SNORT LINE------or what cocaine users "smoke"-------etc etc. I have no idea where to go to buy the stuff. I can discuss----to some extent-----the physiology of its actions and the side effects associated with cocaine use that leads to
cardiovascular death. Your familiarity with islam is something like my familiarity with COCAINE

will be impressed.

what "OBVIOUS BIAS" ? you are very ignorant of life. If you want to know
something about HEROIN and its actions and how to USE it and even how to
revive the victim of an overdose------do not ask a doctor-----ASK AN ADDICT.
If you want to know something about prison life-----do not ask a warden----ASK A CONVICT If you want to know something about "HOW ISLAM WORKS"----do not ask a muslim--------ask a person who has LIVED THE FILTH OF BEING A NON MUSLIM IN A SHARIAH SHIT HOLE

I actually do not know how to "debase" cocaine. I do not know how to prepare
for a SNORT LINE------or what cocaine users "smoke"-------etc etc. I have no idea where to go to buy the stuff. I can discuss----to some extent-----the physiology of its actions and the side effects associated with cocaine use that leads to
cardiovascular death. Your familiarity with islam is something like my familiarity with COCAINE
This thread is about "incorrect islam". I don't get why you cant comprehend that..

The enemies mean the occupiers or fighters against citizens or rebels against the society.

In general-----their enemies are anyone not sunni muslim and supportive of the
HOLY MONARCHY in Saudi arabia and the BEAUTY OF SUNNI ISLAM UBER ALLES

Where is it said in the journal text?

I commented on the reality of islam which I learned from muslims
over the course of almost 50 years and I have followed the careers
of the ILLUSTRIOUS ----Osama bin Laden and I have followed the
more recent development of SUNNI ISIS. For those who do not know---
OSAMA had an ambition which included INVASION of Saudi arabia and
replacement of the Monarchy with ----JIHADIST MUSLIMS consistent
witth his AGENDA of CALIPHATE. Isis is not much different
from al queida in its ambition------also ----replacement of the Saudi
Monarchy with CALIPHATISTS of their own stripe. Saudi clerics
are very anti-isis since Isis is enemy of the present Saudi establishment

You make contradictions here:
from one part you said that the Saudi clerics are backing ISIS attacks against others and other part you said that ISIS in enemy of Saudi Arabia.

Does the big rabbi approve murder of civilians?

try again, islamo Nazi dog. There is NO CONTRADITION in my post-------You made mention of some SAUDI CLERICS that hate ISIS------so? Isis seeks to
over throw the Saudi establishment-------the ONLY LEGAL position a clergy man
in Saudi CAN have without losing his head is "ISIS IS SHIT" I did not say Saudi
clerics support ISIS. (unless they so do quietly as do many Saudis ---cleric
or not.

You are absurd!
Who his the Saudi cleric who approved ISIS?
Even some Alqaeda leaders have condemned ISIS in the region.

wahabi/salafi isnt islam.just fake branch
Just to correct, Wahabism is a school of reform who call to fight superstitions, they are hanbalite.
The Chief saudi cleric is disciple of this school however it doesn't mean that it can't be criticized by those clerics or doing revision.

In general-----their enemies are anyone not sunni muslim and supportive of the
HOLY MONARCHY in Saudi arabia and the BEAUTY OF SUNNI ISLAM UBER ALLES

Where is it said in the journal text?

I commented on the reality of islam which I learned from muslims
over the course of almost 50 years and I have followed the careers
of the ILLUSTRIOUS ----Osama bin Laden and I have followed the
more recent development of SUNNI ISIS. For those who do not know---
OSAMA had an ambition which included INVASION of Saudi arabia and
replacement of the Monarchy with ----JIHADIST MUSLIMS consistent
witth his AGENDA of CALIPHATE. Isis is not much different
from al queida in its ambition------also ----replacement of the Saudi
Monarchy with CALIPHATISTS of their own stripe. Saudi clerics
are very anti-isis since Isis is enemy of the present Saudi establishment

You make contradictions here:
from one part you said that the Saudi clerics are backing ISIS attacks against others and other part you said that ISIS in enemy of Saudi Arabia.

Does the big rabbi approve murder of civilians?

try again, islamo Nazi dog. There is NO CONTRADITION in my post-------You made mention of some SAUDI CLERICS that hate ISIS------so? Isis seeks to
over throw the Saudi establishment-------the ONLY LEGAL position a clergy man
in Saudi CAN have without losing his head is "ISIS IS SHIT" I did not say Saudi
clerics support ISIS. (unless they so do quietly as do many Saudis ---cleric
or not.

You are absurd!
Who his the Saudi cleric who approved ISIS?
Even some Alqaeda leaders have condemned ISIS in the region.

I did not say I KNOW which Saudi cleric APPROVES Isis-------I said that there are SAUDIS---
support isis (financially) just as they supported AL QAEIDA----financially and they support Islamic terrorism world wide Bin Laden was a Saudi------from where do you IMAGINE he had money? You call ME absurd? I will ---with assurance state----that there are some Saudi clerics who support ISIS just as there are some Shiite lumps of shit clerics who support the filth of Iranian imperialism and DESIGNS on Saudi Arabia-------Saudi arabia recently beheaded one-------You know nothing about Islamic "culture"

wahabi/salafi isnt islam.just fake branch
Just to correct, Wahabism is a school of reform who call to fight superstitions, they are hanbalite.
The Chief saudi cleric is disciple of this school however it doesn't mean that it can't be criticized by those clerics or doing revision.
all isis book writen by suidi cleric.
isis and al qaede.all of them ideology coming from suidi cleric wahabism ideology.

Brussels' Great Mosque and ties with Salafism
Brussels' Great Mosque and ties with Salafism | News | DW.COM | 21.11.2015
Why are terrorists drawn to Belgium?
Why are terrorists drawn to Belgium? | Kristof Clerix

suidi arabia cleric funding brussels mosque .........
all imam and all book supported by suidi cleric in brussels mosque...

this basterd
aleshikh.jpg

Forum List

Back