Saudi Arabia open to trading in currencies besides the dollar.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
I've posted on this before and I was told it was never going to happen but here we go another step.

Pakistan will trade with Russia using the Chinese currency and the dominos will continue to fall.

All because we feel war is the answer to get people to bend to our will as opposed to commerce. As the article notes, it's not an easy conversion but it's on it's way. We will have no choice in addressing our debt and it's not going to be pretty.

Saudi Arabia just said they are now 'open' to the idea of trading in currencies besides the US dollar — does this spell doom for the greenback? 3 reasons not to worry

It only makes sense. The rest of the world is growing, changing, prospering. It's not just the US anymore.

The problem with this is that it will crush the value of the US Dollar.

The old "demand-supply" curve.

I guess for those who revel in the decline of America, and want to make American mediocre again, its a good thing.

I guess for those who revel in the decline of America, and want to make American mediocre again, its a good thing.

Driven by greed.

With the liberal elite, you are exactly right. They hate the idea of an America where many people are affluent enough that they are ignored. Its their rabid greed for power that is powering Biden's Race to the Bottom.

Hopefully we will learn about the dangers of extreme partisanship like you espouse here in the future.

Hopefully we will learn about the dangers of extreme partisanship like you espouse here in the future.

I'm not 'extreme" at all. I'm just observant as to what's happening and the entire tone of the Bidenist elites as well as the liberal conference in Davos where they are planning the future- or more precisely the lack of a future- for the American Middle Class.

They sell a lot of oil and fertilizer to southeast Asia. Why trade in dollars?

Facing reality is important. .. otherwise you risk thinking like a Nazi.

You can't keep your neighbors down to prove your superiority.

They sell a lot of oil and fertilizer to southeast Asia. Why trade in dollars?

Facing reality is important. .. otherwise you risk thinking like a Nazi.

The reason they should trade in dollars, is because of the soundness of the currency. Or at least what the soundness of the currency was before the Radical Bidenistas got it.

The advantage to Saudi Arabia is they should know what they are getting when they quote a price.

The reason they should trade in dollars, is because of the soundness of the currency. Or at least what the soundness of the currency was before the Radical Bidenistas got it.

The advantage to Saudi Arabia is they should know what they are getting when they quote a price.

This has been in the works for 20 years.. blaming Biden is lame. The world is changing. Time to face reality.

Nope, we need a government that looks out for the American people. Instead of their wallets and power.

Not going to happen as that is not where the campaign bucks are. And well, people won't vote for it.

Forum List

Back