Saudi Arabia is preparing to behead and crucify a 21-year-old activist

Yet, I see so much propaganda against Iran but there is no mention of objective news like these about Saudis in main stream U.S. media.

I do-----there are often bits on "how many people Saudi arabia beheaded this year"----and stuff on ---"Saudi arabia beheads foreign maid for killing her employer" (who was probably raping her at the time)-------in news papers-----here and there.

There is extensive effort on the part of U.S. media such as CNN to spread propaganda against Iran even though there are far worse countries in the Middle East. I wonder why.

I hadn't noticed. Iran is -----specifically----an old time enemy of the USA ----
since the 70s. Right now it is working hard to get control of the water traffic
of the red sea and Persian gulf (maybe----geography confuses me-----but they are----they want to be able to block the strait of Hormuz-----because it is important
for oil shipping) Iran is also desperate to attack Saudi arabia. Iran is fomenting
a war over there-------Bahrain is not bothering the USA----even Egypt is not-----
Turkey is a bit of a pain in the ass------but mostly to Europe's ass. The Russians seem to want a FOOTHOLD in the Levant via Syria-----way back in the 60s ----they wanted Egypt. Remember the first act of hostility in 1967 on the part of Egypt was BLOCKADE of the Strait of Tiran-----blocking waterways seems to be what Russians do. My theory is that the whole mess going on in Syria and Iran and
Yemen and Iraq-----right now is mediated by------that little creep----putin------
it seems putinesque (as in pasta puttanesqua)

Iran is an enemy of the U.S. because there is a group of people who are hell bent on making Iran an enemy of the U.S. Iran does not pose any more danger to the U.S. than for example Pakistan and China do.

"a group of people"??? who in the USA would have an interest in IRANOPHOBIA? -------It is true that Iran insulted us---------but what sort of
"group of people" would make it their mission to vilify Iran------for (according to
you ) no reason at all.

I do-----there are often bits on "how many people Saudi arabia beheaded this year"----and stuff on ---"Saudi arabia beheads foreign maid for killing her employer" (who was probably raping her at the time)-------in news papers-----here and there.

There is extensive effort on the part of U.S. media such as CNN to spread propaganda against Iran even though there are far worse countries in the Middle East. I wonder why.

I hadn't noticed. Iran is -----specifically----an old time enemy of the USA ----
of the red sea and Persian gulf (maybe----geography confuses me-----but they are----they want to be able to block the strait of Hormuz-----because it is important
for oil shipping) Iran is also desperate to attack Saudi arabia. Iran is fomenting
a war over there-------Bahrain is not bothering the USA----even Egypt is not-----
Turkey is a bit of a pain in the ass------but mostly to Europe's ass. The Russians seem to want a FOOTHOLD in the Levant via Syria-----way back in the 60s ----they wanted Egypt. Remember the first act of hostility in 1967 on the part of Egypt was BLOCKADE of the Strait of Tiran-----blocking waterways seems to be what Russians do. My theory is that the whole mess going on in Syria and Iran and
Yemen and Iraq-----right now is mediated by------that little creep----putin------

Iran is an enemy of the U.S. because there is a group of people who are hell bent on making Iran an enemy of the U.S. Iran does not pose any more danger to the U.S. than for example Pakistan and China do.

funny you mention Pakistan and China-------I consider both-----right now----to be
enemies of the USA-----about as much as is Iran. Pakistan is a cradle for terrorism and islamicism. China is economically imperialistic

Iran is an OK country compared to Pakistan and China.

everyone has their POV-------find a friendly Yemeni--------and discuss the
matter with him. It has to be a sunni Yemeni-----which is easy-----most are
sunni. You might have to drink a cup of coffee

Yet, I see so much propaganda against Iran but there is no mention of objective news like these about Saudis in main stream U.S. media.

"a group of people"??? who in the USA would have an interest in IRANOPHOBIA? -------It is true that Iran insulted us---------but what sort of
"group of people" would make it their mission to vilify Iran------for (according to
you ) no reason at all.

Iran poses no threat to the U.S. It has time and time again expressed desires to be friends with the U.S. Yet, there is a group in the U.S. which wants war with Iran which will result in loss of American lives for no good reason.

funny you mention Pakistan and China-------I consider both-----right now----to be
enemies of the USA-----about as much as is Iran. Pakistan is a cradle for terrorism and islamicism. China is economically imperialistic

I have no desire to be dragged into Shia vs Sunni conflict. That has been going on for centuries if I am not mistaken :)

you ) no reason at all.

Iran poses no threat to the U.S. It has time and time again expressed desires to be friends with the U.S. Yet, there is a group in the U.S. which wants war with Iran which will result in loss of American lives for no good reason.

OPEC poses a threat to the US, hence why they want to make Iran a puppet state.

you ) no reason at all.

a "group"----???? does it have a name? ----does it do parades or demonstrations? I have not seen any group walking down the avenue
chanting DEATH TO IRAN. Have Iranians been subjected to hate crimes?
Some people even watch that obnoxious group----THE KARDASHIANS----on
TV -----they love 'em. It is entirely news to me that people want war
with Iran. Some people get upset because Iran teaches its kids to hate
the USA. It is a fact that Iran exports terrorism------for more insight---talk to a
Yemeni ------or someone from Lebanon--(preferably a christian

I have no desire to be dragged into Shia vs Sunni conflict. That has been going on for centuries if I am not mistaken :)

why are you playing dumb------you know it has been going on since muhummad died. Yemenis don't care about Iran, specifically, and as far as I know---
that shiite/sunni thing was not much of an issue in Yemen--------over there each group has its own hill. ------they get along by not dealing with each other------until recently when it seems Iran decided that Yemen is a good passage way to Saudi arabia and began making INSTALLATIONs kinda like they did in Lebanon.
Shiiites used to be a very small and impoverished minority in Yemen------before
they got guns, I had never heard anything about them

you ) no reason at all.

a "group"----???? does it have a name? ----does it do parades or demonstrations? I have not seen any group walking down the avenue
the USA. It is a fact that Iran exports terrorism------for more insight---talk to a

It seems like you and I live in two different Americas :)

There is not a single week that goes by without hearing anti-Iran propaganda from certain media outlets here. This is nothing but a concerted effort to vilify Iran to justify attack on it.

why are you playing dumb------you know it has been going on since muhummad died. Yemenis don't care about Iran, specifically, and as far as I know---
that shiite/sunni thing was not much of an issue in Yemen--------over there each group has its own hill. ------they get along by not dealing with each other------until recently when it seems Iran decided that Yemen is a good passage way to Saudi arabia and began making INSTALLATIONs kinda like they did in Lebanon.

Iran has no desire to be an enemy of the U.S. This needs to recognized and reciprocated.

you ) no reason at all.

There is not a single week that goes by without hearing anti-Iran propaganda from certain media outlets here. This is nothing but a concerted effort to vilify Iran to justify attack on it.

can you be more specific? "hearing" like on the news? ------what is being said
in the wilderness in which you reside? "local opinion"? are kids shooting
their water pistols and imaginary iranians

you ) no reason at all.

Good night lady! We will revisit this when you buy a TV or radio or newspaper subscription :) It seems like your only source of news the hospital you used to work at is seriously outdated now :) Expand your horizon.

Iran has no desire to be an enemy of the U.S. This needs to recognized and reciprocated.

you need a good stiff drink--------gin???

you ) no reason at all.

Good night lady! We will revisit this when you buy a TV or radio or newspaper subscription :) It seems like your only source of news the hospital you used to work at is seriously outdated now :) Expand your horizon.

There were no Yemenis there-----but lots of Iranians------very friendly back then.
The very first Shiite I knew------was from New Dehli -----he would hate your guts.
The Iranians despised the Indians-------but they did not like the Pakistanis either---
that was my intro to -------the SHIIITE SUNNI issue------they did not even like that
Shiite from new dehli. My TV is on right now-------it did the news already-----
no "iran"

you ) no reason at all.

So does Saudi Arabia, no one's calling for their invasion. I wonder why.

you ) no reason at all.

Saudi arabia does what? teach its kids to hate the USA? well -----Nope---they actually do not---------they teach their kids to hate ------hindus, Christians, Jews and------all non muslims-----but it is so much a GENERAL kind of hatred that it------flattens out and become a non issue. The sponsorship of terrorism is not a policy
of the Saudi government------but it is a policy of the Iranian government----HEZBOLLAH is entirely and 100% -----a terrorist organization-------armed to the hilt by Iran

you ) no reason at all.

Saudi arabia does what? teach its kids to hate the USA? well -----Nope---they actually do not---------they teach their kids to hate ------hindus, Christians, Jews and------all non muslims-----but it is so much a GENERAL kind of hatred that it------flattens out and become a non issue. The sponsorship of terrorism is not a policy
of the Saudi government------but it is a policy of the Iranian government----HEZBOLLAH is entirely and 100% -----a terrorist organization-------armed to the hilt by Iran

No, It's not an official policy of the Saudi government, it's more of a matter that the members of the government like to keep quiet, yet everyone knows they do it anyway. But at least officially they can deny it and pretend they don't.

WikiLeaks: Saudi Millions Fund Radical Madrassas in Pakistan

"It’s hardly a secret that rich Saudi Arabians, including those running the government, have used their considerable oil wealth to spread political and ideological influence throughout the world."

"In an astonishing cable published by the Pakistani newspaper Dawn, however, it would seem that significant sums of Saudi money are fostering religious radicalism in previously moderate regions of Pakistan."

"The network reportedly exploited worsening poverty in these areas of the province to recruit children into the divisions’ growing Deobandi and Ahl-e Hadith madrassa network from which they were indoctrinated into jihadi philosophy, deployed to regional training/indoctrination centers, and ultimately sent to terrorist training camps in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA). Locals believed that charitable activities being carried out by Deobandi and Ahl-e-Hadith organizations, including Jamaat-ud-Dawa, the Al-Khidmat Foundation, and Jaish-e-Mohammad were further strengthening reliance on extremist groups and minimizing the importance of traditionally moderate Sufi religious leaders in these communities."

Oh, so the Saudis pay for Madrassas and then the Madreassas send kids off to fight against US troops in places like Afghanistan primarily, but also for ISIS and al Qaeda. But OFFICIALLY the Saudi govt isn't doing anything, so it's okay.

They are out to spread Wahhabism all over and all or most terrorist come out of Saudi schools and no one, no one reports on this. Our gov knows this, but we are a huge arms dealer, we are supplying cluster bombs to the Sauds bombing Yemen, outlawed my many countries.

They are out to spread Wahhabism all over and all or most terrorist come out of Saudi schools and no one, no one reports on this. Our gov knows this, but we are a huge arms dealer, we are supplying cluster bombs to the Sauds bombing Yemen, outlawed my many countries.

Penny dear------you never met a Saudi----or muslims from other countries with
muslim schools. Why do you INSIST on revealing that fact so openly???
You have never known what goes on in USA jails that house lots of muslim
terrorists ---------in sum----you know nothing about the subject upon which you
render PRONOUNCEMENTS ------other than the 9-11 pigs-----(who you actually
claim never existed) can you name some SAUDI TERRORISTS?

Penny dear------you never met a Saudi----or muslims from other countries with
muslim schools. Why do you INSIST on revealing that fact so openly???
You have never known what goes on in USA jails that house lots of muslim
terrorists ---------in sum----you know nothing about the subject upon which you
render PRONOUNCEMENTS ------other than the 9-11 pigs-----(who you actually
claim never existed) can you name some SAUDI TERRORISTS?

Lots of jewish crooks are in and belong in our prisons as well. Saudi Arabia is the center of radical Islam and the funders of many terrorist groups.

Forum List

Back