Saudi Arabia executes four within three days

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Where's the world-wide outrage? An American states executives a child rapist/murderer and we see an uproar about the “cruel and inhumane” treatment. But the Saudis routinely conduct PUBLIC beheadings, stonings, and hangings and all we get is a bored “Ho Hum.”

Story @ Saudi Arabia executes four within three days

Saudis are U.S. allies, didn't you know? They also bombed and are bombing the crap out of Yemen and killing civilians by the hundreds if not thousands.

Better the Saudis, than ISIS or genocidal dictators like Assad. It's called national interest. Russia and China play the same game.

Where's the world-wide outrage? An American states executives a child rapist/murderer and we see an uproar about the “cruel and inhumane” treatment. But the Saudis routinely conduct PUBLIC beheadings, stonings, and hangings and all we get is a bored “Ho Hum.”

I guess the Saudi Arabians need to get in a outraged about this.

Nobody wants to see innocent people executed, but those who are busy condemning Saudi Arabia never seem to find the time to condemn their friends in Iran.

Iran’s ‘staggering’ execution spree: nearly 700 put to death in just over six months | Amnesty International

The U.S. executes people all the time. Is that why you're comparing us to religious terrorists on the other side of the planet?

Better the Saudis, than ISIS or genocidal dictators like Assad. It's called national interest. Russia and China play the same game.

I know the Israelites and Saudi's are cousins, but SA is a terrorist country, that is where they come from.

There is plenty of outrage over Saudi Arabia's death penalty. Other countries' (China, Iran, US, etc) judicial executions too. You just have to look for it.

Penelope, et al,

I've not heard this before.

I know the Israelites and Saudi's are cousins, but SA is a terrorist country, that is where they come from.
(QUESTIONS)

• Does Saudi Arabia conduct this terrorism to intimidate or coerce a civilian population?

• Does Saudi Arabia conduct this terrorism to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion?

• Does Saudi Arabia conduct this terrorism to affect the conduct of a government by conducting deadly actions?

Most Respectfully,
R

They are cousins just like they are related to the Canaanites as well. All intermarried. There was a huge Jewish community in Arabia and Yemen, and they intermarried. They are all "Semites".

They are cousins just like they are related to the Canaanites as well. All intermarried. There was a huge Jewish community in Arabia and Yemen, and they intermarried. They are all "Semites".

your statement makes no sense from the POV of population genetics-----did
you pass high school biology?. I will help -------in my youth I did lots of tutoring
of high school students in math and sciences. I tutored college freshmen in
English composition. ALL HUMANS are intermarried -----which is why all
human beans have two ears and a nose and a relatively large forebrain (at least most
of us do) In fact----all pigs are intermarried
too which is why they all OINK. The term SEMITE refers those people who speak
or derived from people who spoke a SEMITIC language-------today----that includes Arabic, Aramaic, Hebrew----and a few other surviving semitic languages here and there.
While REMOTELY----all human beans are intermarried----the term COUSIN is---
by convention----NOT applied either to ALL HUMAN BEANS-----or all humans
whose language derives from the various language groups that developed in
ancient times. "Indo European" is another group-----both FRENCH and HINDI
are indoeuropean languages------but that fact does not make a whore descended
from French Canadians who migrated to the USA ----a cousin of Mahatma Gandhi

l

Last edited:
The point of the OP was - groups express outrage at US executions but stay silent when other countries do it!

Too difficult to follow?

Penelope, et al,

(QUESTIONS)

• Does Saudi Arabia conduct this terrorism to intimidate or coerce a civilian population?

• Does Saudi Arabia conduct this terrorism to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion?

• Does Saudi Arabia conduct this terrorism to affect the conduct of a government by conducting deadly actions?

Most Respectfully,
R

Penelope, et al,

(QUESTIONS)

Penelope, et al,

(QUESTIONS)

Most Respectfully,
R

Penelope, et al,

(QUESTIONS)

1. Does Saudi Arabia conduct this terrorism to intimidate or coerce a civilian population?

YES, as an example.

The civilian population is coerced through the use of capital punishment (from lashing through beheading) for political protest. One of the men sentenced to beheading was under 18.

"The vague charges included “breaking allegiance with the ruler” and “harming the government of the kingdom” for acts such as calling for or inciting protests and marches, attending demonstrations, taking and sharing photos of protests, and assisting journalists covering the events. In the absence of a written penal code or narrowly worded regulations, judges and prosecutors in Saudi Arabia can criminalize a wide range of acts under broad, catch-all categories."

Saudi Arabia: Protest Convictions Flawed, Unfair

2. Does Saudi Arabia conduct this terrorism to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion?

Certainly.

Individually and as a Government Saudis conduct or finance terrorism throughout the world. Early examples was the funding of the Taliban and of course more recently the funding of the Al-Nousra (Al-Qaeda) terrorists in Syria.

"This human rights abusing regime is deeply complicit in the rise of Islamist extremism too. Following the Soviet invasion, the export of the fundamentalist Saudi interpretation of Islam – Wahhabism – fused with Afghan Pashtun tribal code and helped to form the Taliban. "

To really combat terror, end support for Saudi Arabia | Owen Jones

3. Does Saudi Arabia conduct this terrorism to affect the conduct of a government by conducting deadly actions?

Of course.

Whether intervening militarily in Bahrain to help repress protesters seeking democracy. Eliminating the need for the Bahrain royal family to compromise with the people. Or, bombing the Yemen to force the de facto Government out of power. And many other instances.

The point of the OP was - groups express outrage at US executions but stay silent when other countries do it!

Too difficult to follow?

We never say much when our allies like Israel and SA do it, but watch out Iraq, Iran and Syria, and all the others. We have enough problems in the US without worrying about everyone else.

I doubt that Saudi Arabia or Iran express outrage at US executions.

They express fake outrage only for propaganda purposes, while they execute gays, political prisoners, those who insult Islam / the prophet, etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back