Saudi Arabia ends "all negotiations" on normalisation with Israel.

That's not the Crown Prince's name. Why would he bother with Israel at all? Hamas is a product of Israel.
oh what's his name. Saudi arabia needs Israeli doctors.
OH!!!! those people hiding in holes are JEWS? Uhm....
getting back to "why bother with Israel" you may have
missed it. Saudi arabia is under threat from Iran. There
are shiite type people in Yemen. Have you ever known a
shiite? I have. Did Israel create them too? Several years
ago there was an earthquake in the vicinity of Kashmir which
effected the hindu Indian part a lot less then the muslim
part. Did Israel do that too.? The reason that the jews
were evicted from Portugal long ago was the jews had
created Earthquakes there just like the hindus did in
Kashmir

oh what's his name. Saudi arabia needs Israeli doctors.
OH!!!! those people hiding in holes are JEWS? Uhm....
getting back to "why bother with Israel" you may have
missed it. Saudi arabia is under threat from Iran. There
are shiite type people in Yemen. Have you ever known a
shiite? I have. Did Israel create them too? Several years
ago there was an earthquake in the vicinity of Kashmir which
effected the hindu Indian part a lot less then the muslim
part. Did Israel do that too.? The reason that the jews
were evicted from Portugal long ago was the jews had
created Earthquakes there just like the hindus did in
Kashmir

I lived around shites for 20 years.

The Israelis claim Saudi Arabia needs Jewish doctors. Lol 🤣

Saudi Arabia is not under threat from Iran. Is that the drum Bibi Netanyahu is beating now?

Doesn’t change my comment PLEASE 🙏 tell us why he closed the Straits?

Egypt stated that the Gulf of Aqaba had always been a national inland waterway subject to the sovereignty of the only three (in their minds) legitimate littoral States — Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt — who had the right to bar enemy vessels. The representative of the United Arab Republic further stated that "Israel's claim to have a port on the Gulf was considered invalid, as Israel was alleged to have occupied several miles of coastline on the Gulfline, including Umm Rashrash, in violation of Security Council resolutions of 1948 and the Egyptian–Israel General Armistice Agreement."[31]

The Arab states disputed Israel's right of passage through the Straits, noting they had not signed the Convention on the Territorial Sea and Contiguous Zone specifically because of article 16(4) which provided Israel with that right.[32]

In the United Nations General Assembly debates after the war, the Arab states and their supporters argued that even if international law gave Israel the right of passage, Israel was not entitled to attack Egypt to assert that right, because the closure was not an "armed attack" as defined by Article 51 of the United Nations Charter. Supporting this view in a letter written to the New York Times in June 1967, lawyer Roger Fisher argued that

The United Arab Republic had a good legal case for restricting traffic through the Strait of Tiran. First it is debatable whether international law confers any right of innocent passage through such a waterway.... [Secondly]... a right of innocent passage is not a right of free passage for any cargo at any time. In the words of the Convention on the Territorial Sea: 'Passage is innocent so long as it is not prejudicial to the peace, good order, or security of the coastal state... taking the facts as they were I, as an international lawyer, would rather defend before the International Court of Justice the legality of the U.A.R's action in closing the Strait of Tiran than to argue the other side of the case...[33]

Egypt stated that the Gulf of Aqaba had always been a national inland waterway subject to the sovereignty of the only three (in their minds) legitimate littoral States — Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt — who had the right to bar enemy vessels. The representative of the United Arab Republic further stated that "Israel's claim to have a port on the Gulf was considered invalid, as Israel was alleged to have occupied several miles of coastline on the Gulfline, including Umm Rashrash, in violation of Security Council resolutions of 1948 and the Egyptian–Israel General Armistice Agreement."[31]

The Arab states disputed Israel's right of passage through the Straits, noting they had not signed the Convention on the Territorial Sea and Contiguous Zone specifically because of article 16(4) which provided Israel with that right.[32]

In the United Nations General Assembly debates after the war, the Arab states and their supporters argued that even if international law gave Israel the right of passage, Israel was not entitled to attack Egypt to assert that right, because the closure was not an "armed attack" as defined by Article 51 of the United Nations Charter. Supporting this view in a letter written to the New York Times in June 1967, lawyer Roger Fisher argued that

The United Arab Republic had a good legal case for restricting traffic through the Strait of Tiran. First it is debatable whether international law confers any right of innocent passage through such a waterway.... [Secondly]... a right of innocent passage is not a right of free passage for any cargo at any time. In the words of the Convention on the Territorial Sea: 'Passage is innocent so long as it is not prejudicial to the peace, good order, or security of the coastal state... taking the facts as they were I, as an international lawyer, would rather defend before the International Court of Justice the legality of the U.A.R's action in closing the Strait of Tiran than to argue the other side of the case...[33]
Nice try but no cigar .

Thank you for your lies . In 1949 it FORMALLY became part of Israel . Re; the Blockade Nasser announced to the entire region he was going to destroy the “ Zionist Entity”
I shouldn’t have to ask you such a stupid hypothetical question but I will. Say your neighbors hated you because of whatever reason , surrounded you, law enforcement was no help at all What would YOU and YOUR FAMILY do?

The king of Amman has a flashback...

the choice of his father to return Jerusalem to Jews, or so he thought?

I was there. Don't you remember the Suez Crisis? Don't you remember the false flag?

Everything is a false flag when Islamists show their degeneracy.

What's next, the Holocause was a Jewish conspiracy,
and Jews murdered 1400 fellow Jews to fulfill their
lust for flesh and blood of innocent Gazans?

Or is that same old propaganda from
1948 that resulted in the self-defeat
of Arab imperialism.

Last edited:
When Israel was found out they lied at first until Eisenhower threatened to cut off their foreign aid. Then they ⚖ scapegoated Lavon.

Is this to suggest 1400 Israelis were murdered by fellow Israelis,
or is this the default Islamist excuse for mass degeneracy?

One thing is a failed attack - against empty buildings,
another is spreading conspiracy theories as a cover
to encourage more of what is done by Hamas.

Is that the purpose of your trolling
how does it relate to the thread?

Trump wants to be president again
He kissed Israel's ass when he was POTUS. Kissed the Saudi's asses too. Who's he going to side with? It's important to know. He is running for president still right?
I never said the Saudi's cared about Israel.

Do you believe we should stop funding Ukraine? I'm wondering if people who don't want to fund Ukraine still want to give Israel $4 billion dollars a year.
We haven't been supporting Ukraine very long . We've been paying Israel since 1948.

Don't change the subject.

Is the purpose of your trolling
to encourage more of what Hamas did?
I'm not trolling and I'm not encouraged Hamas . Hold Bibi accountable you gutless wonder.

When Israel was found out they lied at first until Eisenhower threatened to cut off their foreign aid. Then they ⚖ scapegoated Lavon.
YAWN… Nothing to do with Nasser sending the UN “ peacekeepers “ away and blocking Israel’s access to International Waters

YAWN… Nothing to do with Nasser sending the UN “ peacekeepers “ away and blocking Israel’s access to International Waters

This was about financing the Aswan dam. You don't know anything about the middle east.

I'm not trolling and I'm not encouraged Hamas . Hold Bibi accountable you gutless wonder.

It's not PM Netanyahu who murdered fellow Israelis,
and it's not him spreading conspiracy theories to encourage them now.

That's the difference between the Islamist filth and humanity, we actually do
hold ourselves and our leaders accountable, and that's why they hold
the moral ground in this collective spiritual conflict,
despite any mistakes and odds.

PM Netanyahu can be held accountable
as a righteous or as a sinner, that's the
thing about choice Islamists deny.

Teshuvah is limitless potential.

Last edited:
This was about financing the Aswan dam. You don't know anything about the middle east.
YAWN.., I know it was about financing the Dam ; the French and the British also didn’t like Egypt’s taking it over, you Fool
Back to the subject; When in 67 Nasser closed Israel’s right to INTERNATIONAL WATERS

Saudi Arabia has no illusions about Israel. What do you expect them to do? This is Bibi's mess, not theirs. He's an adult.

If Saudis cared about Gazans
They could stand firmly against Hamas
and aid Israel in getting the filth out of hiding.

An opportunity to strengthen morale at the Yemen front.

If Saudis cared about Gazans
They could stand firmly against Hamas
and aid Israel in getting the filth out of hiding.

An opportunity to strengthen morale at the Yemen front.
You want a war? Go ahead.

Forum List

Back