Saudi Arabia building massive fence along Iraqi border to keep out IS jihadists

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I would imagine that Jordan, Lebanon, etc. wouldn't mind having a fence to keep these barbarians out.

Saudi Arabia building massive fence along Iraqi border to keep out IS jihadists
SAUDI ARABIA: Saudi Arabia has begun constructing a 965km wall along its northern border with Iraq in an effort to keep out ISIL fanatics. ISIL jihadists raided a post on the border near Judayyidat Ararm on January 5, killing three Saudi guards including a commander, in an apparent attack on the construction of the wall. Four ISIL militants were also killed in the skirmish which included a suicide bombing. The UK Telegraph reported that the wall was first proposed in 2006 but building work began in September last year.

The completed wall will consist of twin fences and a ditch, and will extend from near Turaif, where Saudi Arabia meets Iraq and Jordan, to Hafar Al- Batin, on the Kingdom’s border with Iraq and Kuwait. Saudi Arabia is known as the “home of Islam” and contains two of the religion’s most holy sites - the cities where the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was born (Mecca) and died (Makkah). The majority of Saudi Arabians are Sunni Muslims.

Continue reading at:

Saudi Arabia building massive fence along Iraqi border to keep out IS jihadists - Kuwait Times Kuwait Times?

Here's another country that doesn't believe fences don't work.

Saudi Arabia is taking a page out of Chinese history and building a “Great Wall” to keep out invaders.

With the Islamic State terrorist group in control of large swathes of Iraq, Saudi Arabia has decided to build a “Great Wall” that spans 600 miles.

Construction of the security apparatus began in September and will include five layers of fencing, watch towers and night-vision and radar cameras, The Telegraph reported.

Even the Muslims are scared shitless of Radical Islam. France, a nation of known pussies, is finally alive to the menace.

But, Obama is untroubled.

Where the rest of the world sees Islamic Terrorism, he sees gangbangers protecting their turf. He's from Chicago, you see.

Islam is the breeding ground for this lunacy and so Islam is necessarily obliged to help solve the problem...and so far, they are pretty much silent...and anyone is justified in being suspicious as to why.

If condemning Barbarism is a problem for you---you might be a Barbarian.

Even the Muslims are scared shitless of Radical Islam. France, a nation of known pussies, is finally alive to the menace.

But, Obama is untroubled.

Where the rest of the world sees Islamic Terrorism, he sees gangbangers protecting their turf. He's from Chicago, you see.

Islam is the breeding ground for this lunacy and so Islam is necessarily obliged to help solve the problem...and so far, they are pretty much silent...and anyone is justified in being suspicious as to why.

If condemning Barbarism is a problem for you---you might be a Barbarian.

I'm expecting all the libturd apologists for Islam to pile on and attack this project.

It would be far cheaper and more valid to send their armies against ISIS............

To hide behind a Wall isn't the answer.

Saudi has an army..............this is in their back yard............................

Fight them.

It would be far cheaper and more valid to send their armies against ISIS............

They would have to send their armies into Iraq, and that country is ruled largely by the Shia now. Sunnis and Shias are mortal enemies.

Islam is crazy, isn't it?

They would have to send their armies into Iraq, and that country is ruled largely by the Shia now. Sunnis and Shias are mortal enemies.

Islam is crazy, isn't it?
Yep............but I doubt that Iraq would care if they took out ISIL.

Saudi Arabia is taking a page out of Chinese history and building a “Great Wall” to keep out invaders.

With the Islamic State terrorist group in control of large swathes of Iraq, Saudi Arabia has decided to build a “Great Wall” that spans 600 miles.

Construction of the security apparatus began in September and will include five layers of fencing, watch towers and night-vision and radar cameras, The Telegraph reported.

Well hey if the backwards Muslims ruled by a Sultan that birthed the 9/11 hijackers think it's a good idea then shoot! It must be!

Well hey if the backwards Muslims ruled by a Sultan that birthed the 9/11 hijackers think it's a good idea then shoot! It must be!

I'd put their judgement above that of any liberal in this country.

Wow. I knew you were a piece of shit... but I didn't know you were that big of one...

Wow. I knew you were a piece of shit... but I didn't know you were that big of one...

ROFL! I think I just pointed out that you're a piece of shit.

ROFL! I think I just pointed out that you're a piece of shit.
I apologize to you my brother. Please forgive me.

Now why can't our non-natural born Constitutionally ineligible president do something like this protecting our borders, language and culture?

Saudi Arabia Unveils Badass Anti-ISIS Wall That Makes U.S. Border Look Like Swiss Cheese

saudi-wall.jpg

Now Stoopid Steve wants the US to be like Arab countries.

Does this mean his bro-mance with Pootin is off?

Note to Stoopid Steve - Since you hate the US so much and since you willfully choose to be ignorant about US Constitution, policies, govt and US actions,

LEAVE.

Forum List

Back