Saudi Arabia buildin a wall to keep out ISIS!

Saudi Arabia ain't the U.S.

As much as I am opposed to illegal immigration, as much as I believe that illegal immigrants should be repatriated to their countries of origin, I just as much don't think I want to live in a country surrounded by walls.

they just do that all day without takin a break, rosie! there's even a saudi tv channel dedicated to that!

trump no doubt in consultation with the Saudis on how to proceed. Much like Bin Laden consulted a number of Saudis on how to proceed.

you just admitted that you just compared trump to bin laden. FUCK YOU!

As much as I am opposed to illegal immigration, as much as I believe that illegal immigrants should be repatriated to their countries of origin, I just as much don't think I want to live in a country surrounded by walls.

Why? What's so bad about walls?

Just doesn't feel right when you start talking about them on a national scale. Strikes me oppressive. As much as walls can be used to keep people out, they can be used to keep people in. Thanks, but no thanks.

But hey, that's just my opinion. Everybody has their own, we won't all agree all the time. Personally, I'm okay with the consequences of not having a wall. I would also advocate that the federal government stop granting amnesty, stop recognizing anchor babies, and deport those who enter the country illegally regardless of their country of origin. Start with the prisons now, and go from there.

Just doesn't feel right when you start talking about them on a national scale. Strikes me oppressive. As much as walls can be used to keep people out, they can be used to keep people in. Thanks, but no thanks.

But hey, that's just my opinion. Everybody has their own, we won't all agree all the time. Personally, I'm okay with the consequences of not having a wall. I would also advocate that the federal government stop granting amnesty, stop recognizing anchor babies, and deport those who enter the country illegally regardless of their country of origin. Start with the prisons now, and go from there.

I'm not against walls in principle. I think a wall on our southern border would work to some extent, but quite frankly I just don't think it's practical. We don't have money to build a wall, much less have money to secure it.

Forum List

Back