Saturday Night Stimulation

Speaking of sushi :ack-1:

Maybe more than one man? :doubt: Nope. Not that either. DAYum, I'm boring! :eusa_eh:

Two men and one woman...all woman!

Or to relieve boredom....three women?!?!?!?! :eek:

Honestly, I've never gotten that bored with men.
Women are fun to watch flirting though, and training. My friend once spent an entire night throwing her keys on the floor while her date dutifully picked them up for her. It was SO blatant...I'd never seen such shit.

OH! we have to do "honestly?" Bummer! Well I have never ever, ever, ever gotten bored with the man with whom I am in heat...er...infatuation. There is just no way, and Lumpy 1 knows that!!! :lol: { By that I mean he 'gets that." }

Women are fun to watch flirting though, and training. My friend once spent an entire night throwing her keys on the floor while her date dutifully picked them up for her. It was SO blatant...I'd never seen such shit.

OH! we have to do "honestly?" Bummer! Well I have never ever, ever, ever gotten bored with the man with whom I am in heat...er...infatuation. There is just no way, and Lumpy 1 knows that!!! :lol: { By that I mean he 'gets that." }

Naw, I said "men."
Variety is the spice of life, after all.

Naw, I said "men."

How varied are ya looking for here ?

Naw, I said "men."

Well, iffin we're going to flirt...shouldn't everyone feel a little loved? :eusa_angel:

Yes ..well, I am a licensed professional..

Yes ..well, I am a licensed professional..

:clap2::clap2: :lol:

Well, iffin we're going to flirt...shouldn't everyone feel a little loved? :eusa_angel:

Don't want any hormone deficiencies around here tonight ! :lol:

Absolutely not!

Back to the throwing of the keys, because it seemed SO primitive, but my friend's date seemed to enjoy it:
Ladies: what kind of things to you do to test a man?
Men: What kinds of trials have you been put through.
And
What do YOU do to test the ladies?

Absolutely not!

Back to the throwing of the keys, because it seemed SO primitive, but my friend's date seemed to enjoy it:
Ladies: what kind of things to you do to test a man?
Men: What kinds of trials have you been put through.
And
What do YOU do to test the ladies?

damn---Barb is a licensed professional too !

What music is anyone listening to, tonight. I have Chris Isaak singing to me from my deep and very hot computer speakers...*W00*

This one ALWAYS gets my motor humming.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0U8FeWe-L0]YouTube - Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing - Chris Isaak[/ame]

Forum List

Back