Saturday Night live mocks biden's cognitive decline

Two reporters made Trump cry and chased him off the stage yesterday.

Given that Trump wets himself and runs from easy press questions, it's very questionable that he'll even show up to a debate. He'll probably whine that he's not attending because the media is so unfair to him. That will be followed by every Trump cultist here declaring how brave DearLeader is for running away. You know, like they're doing with the reporters.

In my opinion the President should only answer questions from legitimate news sources that show the proper respect and decorum towards the President of the United State and the American people.

If Biden survives the Democrat convention .. Trump will easily crush him, only a complete idiot would perceive otherwise, so I figure Biden is quite hopeful as well.

In my opinion the President should only answer questions from legitimate news sources that show the proper respect and decorum towards the President of the United State and the American people.

Just like I pointed out, here's one telling us how awesome Trump was for crying and running from those mean ol' reporters who were so UNFAAAAAAAIIIIIIIR to him.

You never saw Obama or Democrats blubbering like that.

Just like I pointed out, here's one telling us how awesome Trump was for crying and running from those mean ol' reporters who were so UNFAAAAAAAIIIIIIIR to him.

LOL!!! Unless it was Fox News, Obama, Fox News and the Free Press
"The Democratic president did more than complain. His administration at times took action against the cable network. The Obama Justice Department surveilled one of Fox News’ reporters, and a White House spokesman acknowledged excluding Fox News from interviews.
And while he may never have called Fox News “enemies of the people” — a phrase President Donald Trump has used repeatedly for the media at large — Obama did say that its “point of view” was “ultimately destructive” to the U.S."

"Anita Dunn, who was then the White House director of communications, told the New York Times in an interview on Oct. 11, 2009, that Fox News was not a legitimate news organization."

"Whatever the intent, White House spokesman Josh Earnest acknowledged that the Obama White House had a history of freezing out Fox News."

"The Post, which broke the story in 2013, wrote that it had obtained a court affidavit that showed the Justice Department used security badge access records to track Rosen’s visits to the State Department, traced his calls to a department security adviser suspected of sharing classified information,"

“Search warrants like these have a severe chilling effect on the free flow of important information to the public,” First Amendment lawyer Charles Tobin told the Washington Post.

"In a statement, Michael Clemente, Fox News’ executive vice president of news, said the news organization was “outraged to learn today that James Rosen was named a criminal co-conspirator for simply doing his job as a reporter.”

That Boy never took questions from a hostile media and he still had to use the power of his office to illegally wiretap journalists.

:laugh: .. how did you miss "respect and decorum" and end up sounding like a precocious twit.

White House spokesman acknowledged excluding Fox News from interviews.

As interviews are not public press conferences, what's the point?

And since Obama went to several interviews on FOX, what's the point?

Obama never had a public meltdown because someone from FOX News asked him a question at a press conference. He never screamed insults at reporters. He never cut and ran. He never threatened lawsuits. He never threatened to shut down media that was unfriendly to him. Those kid of Stalinist tantrums are purely a Trump thing.

Obama did say that its “point of view” was “ultimately destructive” to the U.S."

OH NOES! THE HORROR!

.. how did you miss "respect and decorum" and end up sounding like a precocious twit.

And here we've got another one of Trump's snowflake brigades telling everyone how DearLeader is so awesome for running from the media, because the media is SO MEEEEEEAAAAAAAN and doesn't deserve the glory of DearLeaders's presence.

I thank you for confirming my point, and I'll be in touch when I'd like more of my points confirmed.

.. how did you miss "respect and decorum" and end up sounding like a precocious twit.

And here we've got another one of Trump's snowflake brigades telling everyone how DearLeader is so awesome for running from the media, because the media is SO MEEEEEEAAAAAAAN and doesn't deserve the glory of DearLeaders's presence.

I thank you for confirming my point, and I'll be in touch when I'd like more of my points confirmed.

pathetic .. as well as a compulsive liar .. so far .. that's the best you have to offer up..

White House spokesman acknowledged excluding Fox News from interviews.

As interviews are not public press conferences, what's the point?

And since Obama went to several interviews on FOX, what's the point?

Obama never had a public meltdown because someone from FOX News asked him a question at a press conference. He never screamed insults at reporters. He never cut and ran. He never threatened lawsuits. He never threatened to shut down media that was unfriendly to him. Those kid of Stalinist tantrums are purely a Trump thing.

Obama did say that its “point of view” was “ultimately destructive” to the U.S."

OH NOES! THE HORROR!

Obama complained about Fox all the time, had their reporter put under surveillance. I have never seen any President meltdown about the press. That is partisan fantasy.

Forum List

Back