Satire: Glenn Beck raped a girl in 1990?

Then you would agree that, that portion of the constitution doesn't specify or differentiate bewtween an african slave or an indentured servant.

You really are an idiot ain't ya Drugstore Cowboy?

Dim Bulb/No Logic, I see that you are as stupid as Blech. You're probably a racist as well.

The gaybiker speaks. What's wrong you need your ass kicked again? You can call me an idiot, but this idiot has already kicked your teeth in and I can do it again.

You ain't done a single thing except reported me to mods because I told you if you ever showed up where I was I'd beat your ass.

Your logic is non existent, your arguments are crappy, and I think Paperview is right, she'd have better luck discussing this with her 9 year old neighbor.

Go ahead ya queer cowboy, try to come up with some other lame shit.

Dim Bulb/No Logic, I see that you are as stupid as Blech. You're probably a racist as well.

The gaybiker speaks. What's wrong you need your ass kicked again? You can call me an idiot, but this idiot has already kicked your teeth in and I can do it again.

You ain't done a single thing except reported me to mods because I told you if you ever showed up where I was I'd beat your ass.

Your logic is non existent, your arguments are crappy, and I think Paperview is right, she'd have better luck discussing this with her 9 year old neighbor.

I don't think insulting him with derogatory epithets such as "queer cowboy" is useful, nor are remarks on threats of violence --

however, it is clear he lacks even the most basic comprehension skills.

Can you prove that I reported your stupid ass?

Nooooo

I meet your type everyday, you talk tough while you're sitting safely behind a computer screen but out in the real world you're nothing but a pussy.

Come on tough guy, talk some more shit. That's the only thing you're good at.

I don't think insulting him with derogatory epithets such as "queer cowboy" is useful, nor are remarks on threats of violence --

however, it is clear he lacks even the most basic comprehension skills.

Insults is all he has, he can't win an argument on its own merits. So how's the debate going with your 9 yr. old neighbor? Bet you haven't won that one either.

I'm beginning to think I would have more success in discussing the matter with my 9 year old neighbor.

That's probably the only way you'll win an argument.
If you think you won this one, then it is clear you will claim victory over any gibberish that emanates from your keyboard & wave the crusty flag of poor reasoning skills & "Lonestar Logic."

Let's try again to see if you can clarify precisely what in the hot holy hay-ell point you trying to make...

It is you contention that Article I, Section 9 does NOT refer directly to the Slave Trade?

Is that it?

And if you think it does, but also includes "Immigrants" --
I note you never answered these two questions I asked previously:

Who do you think "such persons" refers to?

Did you really think the Constitution was making an allowance for congress to prohibit immigrants after 1808?

I'm beginning to think I would have more success in discussing the matter with my 9 year old neighbor.

If you think you won this one, then it is clear you will claim victory over any gibberish that emanates from your keyboard & wave the crusty flag of poor reasoning skills & "Lonestar Logic."

Let's try again to see if you can clarify precisely what in the hot holy hay-ell point you trying to make...

It is you contention that Article I, Section 9 does NOT refer directly to the Slave Trade?

Is that it?

I'm saying the notes you presented had nothing to do with Article 1 section 9. I have already stated that this portion did apply to slavery, however the main gist of section 9 is providing limits on Congress's powers. You really should pay attention.

Did you really think the Constitution was making an allowance for congress to prohibit immigrants after 1808?

Asked and answered.

Is that it?

I'm saying the notes you presented had nothing to do with Article 1 section 9. I have already stated that this portion did apply to slavery, however the main gist of section 9 is providing limits on Congress's powers. You really should pay attention.
"...limits on Congress's powers"

To do....what?

I know you can say it.

Really, I don't know what the HELL your point is.

The whole basis of the argument was that Glenn Beck was using this portion of the Constitution - Article I Section 9 - in a wild stab to make it about immigration, in general...when it was about the SLAVE TRADE and the the TAX on Slaves. Slaves.
As merchandise. Taxed as merchandise.

Read the rest of the damn comments from Madison and some of the other Founders from the Notes of Debates in the Federal Convention of 1787 I linked to earlier for Gawds sake.

The evidence has been presented clearly (and the links and snips I provided DO refer to that. Please pay attention- like for example the part you say about the year 1808 referring to another Article. Laughable.

- someone else chime in here if they think THEY can understand any speck of logic Lonestar thinks he is making - please??

Asked and answered.
No, you never answered it - and if you can show where you did, then I will apologize.

I feel confident I won't have to though.

Will you apologize if you are not able to provide a link to where you answered those questions?
In. Your. Words. Posting a guy that goes by the name "Barefoot'' 3-foot long blog page doesn't count.

How bout a direct answer? From you. Is it that hard?

Asked and answered.
No, you never answered it - and if you can show where you did, then I will apologize.

I feel confident I won't have to though.

Will you apologize if you are not able to provide a link to where you answered those questions?
In. Your. Words. Posting a guy that goes by the name "Barefoot'' 3-foot long blog page doesn't count.

How bout a direct answer? From you. Is it that hard?

I'm pretty sure I stated such persons included indentured servants, which I also stated were technically slaves. I do believe Article I provides Congress with legislative authority to determine legislation on issues related to immigration. Does Article 1 prohibit immigration ? No I don't believe it does. However Article IV Section 4 assigns the federal government the duty to protect each state from invasion, and I would argue that 20 some odd million illegal imigrants is an invasion.

Seriously arguing about where the information I posted came from is petty. There is a lot of information at "barefootsworld". Such as "The Constitution of the United States, Its Sources and Its Application" by Thomas James Norton, published by the Committee for Constitutional Government, First printed circa 1922, last known publishing date circa 1969
The Constitution For The United States, Its Sources and Its Applications - Preface and Preamble

Section 9. The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.

"That's right, the Founders actually put a price tag on coming to this country: $10 per person.
Apparently they felt like there was a value to being able to live here. Not anymore. These days we can't ask anything of immigrants -- including that they abide by our laws." [Glenn Beck - Arguing with Idiots, Page 278]

damn that's some phunny shit.

beck-20090922-slavery-1.jpg

Dim Bulb/No Logic, your drugstore cowboy ass has already shown that you're just another dumb fucking redneck.

Shit........your brains got sucked outta your skull by the GOP apparently.

Forum List

Back