Satanic temple of Los Angeles holds largest event ever

The Satanic Temple are essentially real-life Internet trolls. They're only purpose for existing is to fuck with people.

"Lucien", the founder, is a friend of mine. Everything someone here starts a thread about them, I want to give him a call and let him know how well it's working.
You are an idiot if you are meddling with Satanism. But, I already knew you were an idiot.

The Satanic Temple are essentially real-life Internet trolls. They're only purpose for existing is to fuck with people.

"Lucien", the founder, is a friend of mine. Everything someone here starts a thread about them, I want to give him a call and let him know how well it's working.
You are an idiot if you are meddling with Satanism. But, I already knew you were an idiot.

You're an idiot if you think "Satanism" is real.

But, as you said...

But, as you said...
Satanism is real. Who told you it was not?

But, as you said...

Every "Satanist" I've ever met.

Who told you it was real?

But, as you said...

You are a bigger fool than I realized if you actually believe what they are telling you that Satanism is some kind of prank.

theDoctorisin, Satan is a real entity and if you think you can "pretend" to worship him then you are a complete moron. But I already knew that.

But, as you said...

You are a bigger fool than I realized if you actually believe what they are telling you that Satanism is some kind of prank.

You are exactly as big of a fool as I thought if you actually believe that "Satanists" actually "worship" Satan.

"Satanists" are universally atheists. As in, they don't believe in Satan - therefore they don't "worship" him, either.

theDoctorisin, Satan is a real entity and if you think you can "pretend" to worship him then you are a complete moron. But I already knew that.

Blackrook, Satan is fictional, and if you think you can blame all of your personal problems on him then you are a complete moron who can't take responsibility for yourself.

But I already knew that.

Blackrook, Satan is fictional, and if you think you can blame all of your personal problems on him then you are a complete moron who can't take responsibility for yourself.

But I already knew that.

Strictly your unfounded and w/o proof opinion

Satan wants people to believe he's a fictional character because that makes it easier for him to lure them into a life of evil. You are a perfect example of how easily this scam has worked. You support abortion, homosexuality, and all other manner of immorality, and you have no idea that your sinfulness is leading to an eternal judgment of damnation. My advice to you is to repent, before it's too late.

But I already knew that.

What is my "unfounded" opinion?

The fact that Satan doesn't exist, or that Blackrook lacks the ability to take responsibility for himself?

Satanic Temple of Los Angeles Holds Largest Event Ever
On Saturday, the Satanic Temple of Los Angeles held their biggest event ever: a massive satanic mass, complete with a live bloodletting ritual. The purpose of the mass, according to the Satanic Temple’s website, was “to inspire personal and societal liberation.” The event, which was held in partnership with Das Bunker, doubled as a fundraiser for a number of..........................
------------------------
And for the ENDTIMES PHOBES the article originates here

View attachment 107147

There are a lot of people who have no inkling whatsoever about well things they can't see. The spiritual side of other dimensions or beings. Some know it some just deny it because they can't see it. Yet some who do not believe it because they can't see it worship a satanic devil and we can't see that either. Which makes no sense at all.
That girl always has the large skewer to use in case shish kabobs are on the dinner menu at home, or on the go..

But I already knew that.

The fact that Satan doesn't exist, or that Blackrook lacks the ability to take responsibility for himself?

There you go again...it's not a "fact" Satan doesn't exist. You cannot prove or disprove his existence.

THAT is a fact for you

But, as you said...

How many have you met?

Anyone who meddles with Satan is a fool. Satan can deliver nothing but an eternity in hell for those who follow him. Satan is the Prince of Lies, and all his promises are false.

But, as you said...

How many have you met?

Quite a few.

But, as you said...

You are exactly as big of a fool as I thought if you actually believe that "Satanists" actually "worship" Satan.

"Satanists" are universally atheists. As in, they don't believe in Satan - therefore they don't "worship" him, either.
Why do they call themselves satanists?

But I already knew that.

There you go again...it's not a "fact" Satan doesn't exist. You cannot prove or disprove his existence.

THAT is a fact for you

I'll admit that it's my opinion, sure. But it's not "unfounded".

Forum List

Back