Satanic temple of Los Angeles holds largest event ever

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Satanic Temple of Los Angeles Holds Largest Event Ever
On Saturday, the Satanic Temple of Los Angeles held their biggest event ever: a massive satanic mass, complete with a live bloodletting ritual. The purpose of the mass, according to the Satanic Temple’s website, was “to inspire personal and societal liberation.” The event, which was held in partnership with Das Bunker, doubled as a fundraiser for a number of..........................
------------------------
And for the ENDTIMES PHOBES the article originates here

upload_2017-1-17_12-15-57.png

There are a lot of people who have no inkling whatsoever about well things they can't see. The spiritual side of other dimensions or beings. Some know it some just deny it because they can't see it. Yet some who do not believe it because they can't see it worship a satanic devil and we can't see that either. Which makes no sense at all.

...There are a lot of people who have no inkling whatsoever about well things they can't see. The spiritual side of other dimensions or beings. Some know it some just deny it because they can't see it. Yet some who do not believe it because they can't see it worship a satanic devil and we can't see that either. Which makes no sense at all.
Why do some people quickly believe in evil and Satan, but have no faith in God?

Is Satan more powerful than God? Would God let Satan overpower someone against their will?

• Banned
...There are a lot of people who have no inkling whatsoever about well things they can't see. The spiritual side of other dimensions or beings. Some know it some just deny it because they can't see it. Yet some who do not believe it because they can't see it worship a satanic devil and we can't see that either. Which makes no sense at all.

Is Satan more powerful than God? Would God let Satan overpower someone against their will?

That is an amazing puzzle isn't it.

On Saturday, the Satanic Temple of Los Angeles held their biggest event ever: a massive satanic mass, complete with a live bloodletting ritual. The purpose of the mass, according to the Satanic Temple’s website, was “to inspire personal and societal liberation.” The event, which was held in partnership with Das Bunker, doubled as a fundraiser for a number of..........................
------------------------

View attachment 107147

There are a lot of people who have no inkling whatsoever about well things they can't see. The spiritual side of other dimensions or beings. Some know it some just deny it because they can't see it. Yet some who do not believe it because they can't see it worship a satanic devil and we can't see that either. Which makes no sense at all.
Not all Satanists actually worship a being named Satan. In fact, if im not mistaken, its only a small group that actually does.
Bloodletting rituals aren't really scary or anything either. They just trip out. Its weird.

• Banned
------------------------

View attachment 107147

Not all Satanists actually worship a being named Satan. In fact, if im not mistaken, its only a small group that actually does.
Bloodletting rituals aren't really scary or anything either. They just trip out. Its weird.

Well let's assume they are into Alister Crowley, he was considered the most evil man in history and has done really evil things , A lot of satanist admire this guy and recreate his acts. Sick.

The Satanic Temple are essentially real-life Internet trolls. They're only purpose for existing is to fuck with people.

"Lucien", the founder, is a friend of mine. Everything someone here starts a thread about them, I want to give him a call and let him know how well it's working.

• Banned
The Satanic Temple are essentially real-life Internet trolls. They're only purpose for existing is to fuck with people.

"Lucien", the founder, is a friend of mine. Everything someone here starts a thread about them, I want to give him a call and let him know how well it's working.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I think it's the satanists that people believe in, not so much Satan.

------------------------

View attachment 107147

Well let's assume they are into Alister Crowley, he was considered the most evil man in history and has done really evil things , A lot of satanist admire this guy and recreate his acts. Sick.
He was a nutcase but I have never heard him referred to as that lol. He is considered one of the greatest Britons.. Why do you think he was evil?

Guess that's the reality of those who know nothing past msm and what they tell them, oh and lets not forget the video games they teach well too.

------------------------

View attachment 107147

To me there is a lot more "look at me look at me" and "I hate my parents for making me go to Church on Sunday" going on here than actual Satan Worship.

------------------------

View attachment 107147

He was a nutcase but I have never heard him referred to as that lol. He is considered one of the greatest Britons.. Why do you think he was evil?
------------------------

View attachment 107147

Most people probably don't know about him, I often wonder if that's who Ozzy Osborne referred to in one of his songs " Mr. Crowley".

I found this some time ago

It’s no surprise that the particular treatment of Crowley’s life above adopts the tabloid description of the magician. The documentary—with its ominous music and visual effects reminiscent of American Horror Story’s jarring opening credits—takes the sensationalistic tone of true crime TV mixed with the dim lighting and hand-held camerawork of paranormal, post-Blair Witch entertainments. And it may indeed take some liberties with Crowley’s biography. When we’re told by the voice-over that Crowley was a “black magician, drug fiend, sex addict, and traitor to the British people,” we are not disposed to meet a very likable character. Crowley would not wish to be remembered as one anyway. But despite his pronounced disdain for all social conventions and pieties, his story is much more complicated and interesting than the cardboard cutout villain this description suggests.

Aleister Crowley: The Wickedest Man in the World Documents the Life of the Bizarre Occultist, Poet & Mountaineer | Open Culture

------------------------

View attachment 107147

------------------------

View attachment 107147

Most people probably don't know about him, I often wonder if that's who Ozzy Osborne referred to in one of his songs " Mr. Crowley".

I found this some time ago

It’s no surprise that the particular treatment of Crowley’s life above adopts the tabloid description of the magician. The documentary—with its ominous music and visual effects reminiscent of American Horror Story’s jarring opening credits—takes the sensationalistic tone of true crime TV mixed with the dim lighting and hand-held camerawork of paranormal, post-Blair Witch entertainments. And it may indeed take some liberties with Crowley’s biography. When we’re told by the voice-over that Crowley was a “black magician, drug fiend, sex addict, and traitor to the British people,” we are not disposed to meet a very likable character. Crowley would not wish to be remembered as one anyway. But despite his pronounced disdain for all social conventions and pieties, his story is much more complicated and interesting than the cardboard cutout villain this description suggests.

Aleister Crowley: The Wickedest Man in the World Documents the Life of the Bizarre Occultist, Poet & Mountaineer | Open Culture
The British called him that because he was a double agent?! I have never heard that! Granted, I don't know his lifes work or anything lol.

Forum List

Back