Satanic Temple holds inaugural convention in Scottsdale

Im not pro satan. Geezus :rolleyes:
Do you know how many different groups there are of "satan" worshippers?
There are some that worship a literal satan. This isnt one of them.
I posted a link to their website.
So, stop lying.
Don't care how many groups there are. If they call themselves Satan worshippers, they are Satan worshippers.

They are called the satanic temple. They express on their website they do not worship a literal satan and they disparage it.
You are lying. AGAIN.
They express on their website that despite calling themselves Satan worshippers, maintaining a satanic temple and celebrating satancon, they are not literal Satan worshippers.
And you call me a liar!

To embrace the name satan pretty much means they embrace the name satan.. if they call themselves Satanists, it's pretty much a given that they are. This is not that hard to figure out. They say it out loud.
Satan, Hebrew word meaning "adversary". In the book of Job, where the word is used most, it is always HaSatan, the adversary.

Because I can, or would you want my 2nd Amendment rights taken away?
You want to go with a Satanic group, knock yourself out, I feel different.
sheesh
what are you talking about? 2nd amendment?
Im not going to join it. I was simply correcting what you guys thought it was.

Please, next time don't correct what I think. I have that right, and IF you did
want to join that Satanic group, you have every right to.
You had misconceptions about it. I was correcting them. Sorry if that offends you.
Its what we do here all day long. :dunno:

Its a good group that does good things. They value liberty over anything.
And no, they dont believe in an actual satan.
It's ironic that while trying to troll organized religions with the name they have chosen, their actions validate organized religions.

The satans temple are a bunch of atheists(they dont believe in demons created by desert savages thousands of years ago)
The "satan" part is symbolic of rebellion. And it trolls the fuck out of knee jerkers and bible thumpers :lol:
Not me. I'm happy they found a constructive outlet for their disbelief.

Forum List

Back