Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Would you do as Adam did?

Was Satan right in opening our eyes to love and hate?

Should we venerate Satan more than Yahweh who tried to deny mankind love?

Regards
DL
You don’t believe God and Satan exists, so what’s it to you anyway?
They don’t exist, it’s not a question of belief.

WTF?

I thought you said that you were an agnostic who was sincerely seeking proof of God from strangers on a message board by saying vulgar things and asking stupid questions..

Now you're saying that you are an atheist? lol..

What a surprise!

Agnostics and even most believers will go atheist after reading enough of the bible.

Only the really immoral will not. They somehow think that a genocidal son murdering demiurge is somehow good.

Regards
DL

That is not true at all that only the immoral would continue to believe in God after reading the bible.

Only those who fail to comprehend the stories written by men about God do not believe in God. they don't even know what the stories are about yet base their unbelief on the certainty that what the stories are not about are not true. Thats about as intelligent as reading a book in an foreign language and concluding that its all bullshit because you can't understand a word of it.

Many people do not believe stories about miracles like raising the dead because there is no evidence of the supernatural, it contradicts well known scientific facts about human biology, and its silly, but the subject of the resurrection was never intended to be taken literally by intelligent people. What it is about is something that you have seen with your own eyes happen to people all around you for your entire life. You just haven't made the connection with what is written to actual reality.

Now I know you think that calling it all bullshit and becoming an atheist is the most intelligent position to take, but you are just wrong.

Is that too hard to believe?
Tell us hob, why would a god need a book to get His point across?

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Regards
DL
First you have to prove this character exists.

God had to wait for men to learn to write before he told men what to write in our bibles. Today with the internet we don’t need man to be the internet. I think god should get a web domain and write his own bible.

Would you question the authenticity of this website? Then why don’t you question the authenticity of your books?

god gave both the spectrum of emotions & temptation to man.

he also gave man the ability to be a free moral agent... & since man is an imperfect being... well you know the rest of the story....
Man was not always imperfect; however, Satan told man the lie that they could be GOD ---- exactly like Satan himself attempted. Adam choose to do exactly what GOD told Adam would bring about spiritual death.

if man was tempted & gave in to that temptation, despite god's instruction not to eat from the tree of knowledge, then he was imperfect. a perfected being would have chosen to not eat it.
They should have made the fruit a psychedelic mushroom. Most of us would not eat that fruit. That would make sense why you shouldn’t eat it. Apples are good.

God made hate on purpose. Deformed babies as well. Cancer too.
He should have known the flood wouldn’t work. Noah just repopulated the earth with new assholes. We do that every hundred years without a flood.

Maybe this proves we are or can be overpopulated

Regards
DL
First you have to prove this character exists.

God had to wait for men to learn to write before he told men what to write in our bibles. Today with the internet we don’t need man to be the internet. I think god should get a web domain and write his own bible.

Would you question the authenticity of this website? Then why don’t you question the authenticity of your books?

??

I am not a literalist reader of myths but use that position to draw my target audience who are literalist readers of myths. That would be most Christians.

If you wish to question the authenticity of the bible, write an O.P. and invite me.

I could and have contributed to such O.P.s in the past.

Regards
DL

He should have known the flood wouldn’t work. Noah just repopulated the earth with new assholes. We do that every hundred years without a flood.

A holes?

Have you not seen the stats that show how good we are?

The stats for what we see as evil are at the best levels we have ever enjoyed. There is still evil but not nearly as much as in previous times.

Those are spoken of at the end of this link.

People are so good in fact that it has evolution scientists confused and hard pressed to explain why we are so good.

Regards
DL

A holes?

The stats for what we see as evil are at the best levels we have ever enjoyed. There is still evil but not nearly as much as in previous times.

People are so good in fact that it has evolution scientists confused and hard pressed to explain why we are so good.

Regards
DL

America's Gun-Culture Problem - The Atlantic

Overview. In 2016, the estimated number of murders in the nation was 17,250. This was an 8.6 percent increase from the 2015 estimate, a 16.1 percent increase from the 2012 figure, and a 0.7 percent rise from the number in 2007.

6 surprising scientific findings about good and evil

They talked about if a train was going to kill 5 people if nothing was done, but then you could switch the tracks and then the train would kill one person. Would you switch the tracks? Forget this question. Let me ask you this. The train is going to kill 5 strangers or if you switch the tracks it will kill one person, who you know and love. You and me both would let the train kill the 5 strangers. Don't lie.

A holes?

Regards
DL

I watched a lot of the first one. I’ll watch the second one now.

A lot of good men believe that god is essential for raising good kids. I might agree god is a good tool to use for people who are fucked up but I don’t like it. It’s a lie to plant a seed in a child’s head they will be punished in an afterlife for deeds done here. And good or not doesn’t make it true.

You don’t believe God and Satan exists, so what’s it to you anyway?
They don’t exist, it’s not a question of belief.

WTF?

I thought you said that you were an agnostic who was sincerely seeking proof of God from strangers on a message board by saying vulgar things and asking stupid questions..

Now you're saying that you are an atheist? lol..

What a surprise!

Agnostics and even most believers will go atheist after reading enough of the bible.

Only the really immoral will not. They somehow think that a genocidal son murdering demiurge is somehow good.

Regards
DL

That is not true at all that only the immoral would continue to believe in God after reading the bible.

Only those who fail to comprehend the stories written by men about God do not believe in God. they don't even know what the stories are about yet base their unbelief on the certainty that what the stories are not about are not true. Thats about as intelligent as reading a book in an foreign language and concluding that its all bullshit because you can't understand a word of it.

Many people do not believe stories about miracles like raising the dead because there is no evidence of the supernatural, it contradicts well known scientific facts about human biology, and its silly, but the subject of the resurrection was never intended to be taken literally by intelligent people. What it is about is something that you have seen with your own eyes happen to people all around you for your entire life. You just haven't made the connection with what is written to actual reality.

Now I know you think that calling it all bullshit and becoming an atheist is the most intelligent position to take, but you are just wrong.

Tell us hob, why would a god need a book to get His point across?

How many of you are there?

A holes?

Regards
DL

America's Gun-Culture Problem - The Atlantic

Overview. In 2016, the estimated number of murders in the nation was 17,250. This was an 8.6 percent increase from the 2015 estimate, a 16.1 percent increase from the 2012 figure, and a 0.7 percent rise from the number in 2007.

6 surprising scientific findings about good and evil

They talked about if a train was going to kill 5 people if nothing was done, but then you could switch the tracks and then the train would kill one person. Would you switch the tracks? Forget this question. Let me ask you this. The train is going to kill 5 strangers or if you switch the tracks it will kill one person, who you know and love. You and me both would let the train kill the 5 strangers. Don't lie.

No need to lie. I don't know.

I do think that the needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few, but do not know if I would let it override my kin instincts.

Perhaps you are more in tune with your instincts.

Regards
DL

A holes?

Regards
DL

I watched a lot of the first one. I’ll watch the second one now.

A lot of good men believe that god is essential for raising good kids. I might agree god is a good tool to use for people who are fucked up but I don’t like it. It’s a lie to plant a seed in a child’s head they will be punished in an afterlife for deeds done here. And good or not doesn’t make it true.

I believe that the only thing we all owe each other is the truth as we know it, so we are on the same page my friend.

Truth does not include 7th hand B. S. that has never been shown to be true.

We have enough f----

Regards
DL

the subject of the resurrection was never intended to be taken literally by intelligent people.

Correct, which shows the mindset of those who read the bible literally. Not intelligent.

Faith without facts is for fools. I believe what I believe by the facts behind it.

I would not call the bible B.B though. I recommend reading it to everyone, but to not read it literally. Literal reading give a genocidal son murdering demiurge of a god who is quite evil, even if the less intelligent and more immoral Christians do not see their vile god as vile.

As you said above, they are not intelligent. That is why they are sheeple and not free thinkers.
Regards
DL

ok, fine.... What then?

The next logical step after realizing that many expressions in the Bible should not be taken literally is to go back and reread everything to decipher the metaphors and discover what those subjects obscured by figurative language are actually about.

That being said, every subject from the beginning, "the creation of heaven and earth", "the sword" that Jesus said he came to bring, the command to "eat his flesh", "eternal life", healing the blind, raising the dead, cleansing the lepers, to the bodily ascension of Jesus into heaven, are all actually and literally about something.

So why not pick a subject, any subject, and just say what it is actually about, what is wrong and what is right. Spit it out already. What is the flesh of Jesus and how does one eat it? What is "the sword" that came out of Jesus' mouth to smite the nations? What did the blind see?

Provide some evidence of what was hidden, otherwise you are just some guy without any money jumping up and down claiming that there is gold hidden somewhere in them there hills.

If you haven't worked it all out yet you shouldn't be calling people stupid,you should be prospecting and if you already found something of great value, you shouldn't be calling people stupid, you should be spreading the wealth.

Last edited:
the subject of the resurrection was never intended to be taken literally by intelligent people.

Correct, which shows the mindset of those who read the bible literally. Not intelligent.

Faith without facts is for fools. I believe what I believe by the facts behind it.

I would not call the bible B.B though. I recommend reading it to everyone, but to not read it literally. Literal reading give a genocidal son murdering demiurge of a god who is quite evil, even if the less intelligent and more immoral Christians do not see their vile god as vile.

As you said above, they are not intelligent. That is why they are sheeple and not free thinkers.
Regards
DL

ok, fine.... What then?

The next logical step after realizing that many expressions in the Bible should not be taken literally is to go back and reread everything to decipher the metaphors and discover what those subjects obscured by figurative language are actually about.

That being said, every subject from the beginning, "the creation of heaven and earth", "the sword" that Jesus said he came to bring, the command to "eat his flesh", "eternal life", healing the blind, raising the dead, cleansing the lepers, to the bodily ascension of Jesus into heaven, are all actually and literally about something.

So why not pick a subject, any subject, and just say what it is actually about, what is wrong and what is right. Spit it out already. What is the flesh of Jesus and how does one eat it? What is "the sword" that came out of Jesus' mouth to smite the nations? What did the blind see?

Provide some evidence of what was hidden, otherwise you are just some guy without any money jumping up and down claiming that there is gold hidden somewhere in them there hills.

If you haven't worked it all out yet you shouldn't be calling people stupid,you should be prospecting and if you already found something of great value, you shouldn't be calling people stupid, you should be spreading the wealth.

I deal with topics as they come up and if I had to deal with all the ones you put, I would be here all days and write what you and all others would reply to with TLDR.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Your existence sir= Jeremiah 17:9--- You owe it all to God. I know 10 year olds who know you err. False reasonings.

Regards
DL

ok, fine.... What then?

I deal with topics as they come up and if I had to deal with all the ones you put, I would be here all days and write what you and all others would reply to with TLDR.

Regards
DL
lol... I see. You have enough time to write lengthy posts and start new threads mocking absurd scenarios but it would take too much time and would be too much trouble to post something clear and edifying because no one would read it? really? lol..

Why not try answering just one simple question that some people think is a matter of life and death?

Do you have enough time for that?

What is the flesh of Jesus and how does one eat it?

Regards
DL

Your existence sir= Jeremiah 17:9--- You owe it all to God. I know 10 year olds who know you err. False reasonings.

Do the abominations you see in this link also owe their existence to your god?

Is he that big of a prick that he would create those? If your reasoning power has you praising that prick then I do not think you are capable of reasoning at all.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Is he that big of a prick that he would create those? If your reasoning power has you praising that prick then I do not think you are capable of reasoning at all.

Regards
DL

No,Its false reasoning mortals who are standing in opposition getting justice.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

No,Its false reasoning mortals who are standing in opposition getting justice.

Gibberish.

We are done. Thanks.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back