Prayer Request for Botham Shem Jean to fulfill his lifelong mission of Unity in Christ

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Dear Fellow Christians and Community:
Following the tragic shooting death of Botham Shem Jean in Dallas Texas last week,
it was revealed that his mission and dream was for all people to unite in faith in Christ.

His Family and Church family are all praying for Justice and Peace
which I understand to be the meaning and message of Christ Jesus.

Mr. Jean had a plan to unite communities one at a time in his home country of St. Lucia.
I ask that we as believers in Christ Jesus, Peace and Justice, and Restorative Justice
to unite and fulfill this young man's lifelong dream so God's will is done on earth as it is in heaven.

May I please ask your prayer support, and ask that if you know of a person youth pastor or church leader
with this same dream and vision, to please contact the church in Dallas where he was memorialized this week.

You can find the names of the church, pastor, and fellow youth ministry friends of Botham online.
Can we all join in prayer, or in action if you know a church in your community that would like to unite on this mission.

I believe his faith and words transcend denomination.
He was Church of Christ but we all know that Christ Jesus is greater than any local denomination.
Our words and hearts cannot contain the full love of God sent through Christ.

But as brothers sisters and neighbors in Christ, I believe we can receive this Love of Christ Jesus more fully
in all our relations and community.

I haved posted this prayer for BOTHAM SHEM JEAN as a Prayer Request
but I believe it is meant to open up discussion and sharing of ideas.

Please share your thoughts and prayers and how you want to see injustices
or obstructions resolved so that more of us receive greater Peace and Justice in Christ Jesus
as the body or Bride of Christ.

Thank you in Jesus Name Amen
Christ Jesus / Justice with Mercy
Yeshua / Salvation

In Christ all things are made New Rev 4
I pray all hearts and mind be opened to receive in full
God's Love of Truth Justice and Peace according to
His plan and purpose for Salvation through Christ Jesus

— Attorneys for the family of a black man who was killed in his own apartment by a white police officer accused Dallas police of trying to "assassinate his character" and expressed fury that authorities sought a search warrant that resulted in the discovery of marijuana in the victim's apartment.

At a news conference Friday, the lawyers said the search warrant, which allowed investigators to look for drugs, should have never been issued.
the christian dallas police department just doing their job ... was he a citizen, it matters.

Following the tragic shooting death of Botham Shem Jean in Dallas Texas last week,
it was revealed that his mission and dream was for all people to unite in faith in Christ.

His Family and Church family are all praying for Justice and Peace
which I understand to be the meaning and message of Christ Jesus.

Mr. Jean had a plan to unite communities one at a time in his home country of St. Lucia.
I ask that we as believers in Christ Jesus, Peace and Justice, and Restorative Justice
to unite and fulfill this young man's lifelong dream so God's will is done on earth as it is in heaven.

May I please ask your prayer support, and ask that if you know of a person youth pastor or church leader
with this same dream and vision, to please contact the church in Dallas where he was memorialized this week.

You can find the names of the church, pastor, and fellow youth ministry friends of Botham online.
Can we all join in prayer, or in action if you know a church in your community that would like to unite on this mission.

I believe his faith and words transcend denomination.
He was Church of Christ but we all know that Christ Jesus is greater than any local denomination.
Our words and hearts cannot contain the full love of God sent through Christ.

But as brothers sisters and neighbors in Christ, I believe we can receive this Love of Christ Jesus more fully
in all our relations and community.

I haved posted this prayer for BOTHAM SHEM JEAN as a Prayer Request
but I believe it is meant to open up discussion and sharing of ideas.

Please share your thoughts and prayers and how you want to see injustices
or obstructions resolved so that more of us receive greater Peace and Justice in Christ Jesus
as the body or Bride of Christ.

Thank you in Jesus Name Amen
Christ Jesus / Justice with Mercy
Yeshua / Salvation

In Christ all things are made New Rev 4
I pray all hearts and mind be opened to receive in full
God's Love of Truth Justice and Peace according to
His plan and purpose for Salvation through Christ Jesus

What a tragedy. He seemed like a wonderful young man full of life and love.

On the other hand....

He is another saint I get the honor of meeting in Heaven!

I don't see Christians getting united any time soon. There's the Catholic Church, every national Orthodox Church, and some 20,000 Protestant denominations in the U.S. alone.

I don't see Christians getting united any time soon. There's the Catholic Church, every national Orthodox Church, and some 20,000 Protestant denominations in the U.S. alone.
So who is right?

— Attorneys for the family of a black man who was killed in his own apartment by a white police officer accused Dallas police of trying to "assassinate his character" and expressed fury that authorities sought a search warrant that resulted in the discovery of marijuana in the victim's apartment.

At a news conference Friday, the lawyers said the search warrant, which allowed investigators to look for drugs, should have never been issued.
the christian dallas police department just doing their job ... was he a citizen, it matters.

Why do they need a warrant? Wasn't it a crime scene where they can check anything they want? And what does it matter if the victim had some weed?

Dear Blackrook
You can be united in Christ and stay as whatever denomination or lack of belief you have, including your conflicting differences.
We have differences between prolife and prochoice, yet Texas is still one state, and America still one nation.
Why can't we agree to have separate jurisdiction by party, like we do with states?
Agree where we agree, and make that the central policy.
Where we disagree, just separate funding and jurisdiction like we do with churches.
Don't have to agree on everything, just agree to keep our differences funded locally.
And save the national unity for what we all agree on, by free will not coercion.

As for religious differences in spiritual beliefs and affiliations,
why not agree to recognize Gentiles under secular and natural laws
different from Believers under scriptural laws and authority.
And both of these believe in seeking Truth Justice and Peace,
which religious terms use God Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit to represent.

We can still baptise all nations in the name of the Father Son and Holy Spirit
by agreeing on the meanings of Universal Truth Justice and Peace.

So Constitutionalists Buddhists and Atheists who believe in Truth
Justice and Peace would be included equally as Christians using Biblical Terms.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back