SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating

Mac-7
I have zero sympathy for black people born in America today, and no guilt whatsoever for events that I was not a part of

Dude. We know that white supremacists have a heart of stone when it comes to black people. Zero sympathy ? lol Like black people can appeal to your heart, or your sense of morality.

Are you crazy ? This is why we fight and fight you for 400 years. Because we have to

This system of white supremacy were people think they can dominate and mistreat based on race. That is just not gonna work and the only way white people can maintain that system is because of military force. That's why whites spend a gazillion dollars on different ways to kill people

And that's the beginning of decline of a society. You can't keep dumping all your money into military protection for a specfic group of people.

Mac-7
Yet I dont go out of my way to be unpleasant to black people

You don't have to. You have a system that does just that.

Mac-7
I treat them the way I want to be treated

Yeah until a few too many blks move into the place were you live ...right ?
I go to black communities and I'm mistreated. What do you want to do about that?

He said Treat them the way I want to be treated? If I move in to a new place and shit up the lawn with my kids toys, of course I'm not going to be happy if the neighborhood sends me a letter telling me to clean up my property. But you would assume "it's because you are black" when the reality is, you aren't conforming to the rules in our white society.

And when the ONE black families kids invite their friends over and suddenly condo's start getting broken into. Makes me sympathize with George Zimmerman.

The plot thickens lol

I guess this is your daughter and sister

giphy.gif

But that don't mean nothing that your daughter or sister being with a black man (And I'm guessing that you clearly made it known to your daugher and sister that you wasn't too happy, to say the least, about them being with black man and I'm also guessing that you wasn't too friendly and welcoming to your daughter and sisters black exes) After all you said this in the past.

View attachment 627730

See you like to think your smart and that blk ppl can't see through you. I see through you.

And the irony is you have admitted yourself that you have had sex and relationships with blackwomen.

White people having been sex with black people for centuries.

Has not stopped white supremacy

In fact I'll take it further. Having sex with a black woman / black man is a white supremacist rites of passage. That's something that white supremacists have to do.

Just last year their was a HIV postive white man running through Africa infecting black woman with HIV and he did this to 100's of women

View attachment 627710

Just this week there was white women that killed her black boyfriend

View attachment 627712

They didn't even arrest this women and they are gonna let her walk free because she's claming mental breakdown. Google it.
Hate to break it to you but I am not sealy

sealybobo
I go to black communities and I'm mistreated. What do you want to do about that?

How are you mistreated in black communities ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The organization that oversees the leading college admissions test says it has cancelled the scores of several international students and is reducing future test dates overseas in an effort to crack down on cheating.
Oooh, "several"? What's that, 5 or 6?

sealybobo
He said Treat them the way I want to be treated? If I move in to a new place and shit up the lawn with my kids toys, of course I'm not going to be happy

Me too and majority black people would agree with that.

sealybobo
If the neighborhood sends me a letter telling me to clean up my property. But you would assume "it's because you are black" when the reality is, you aren't conforming to the rules in our white society.

OK. Go on. This is gonna be great for laugh. I can't wait. What's the rules of white society ?

• Thanks
sealybobo

How are you mistreated in black communities ?

1649436489862.png

I am Steve Utash

1649436548661.png

This was me after I stopped to see if the kid was alright. One of his friends pushed him out into the street and I hit him. Like Unkotare, I wasn't afraid of black people back then.

But that's ok, I'm better now

These young men didn't seem to upset

1649436656285.png

1649436676283.png

I'm sorry if young black men scare white people. I'm sorry if you think I'm a "pussy" for not going to Detroit anymore

Here I am all better

1649436730995.png

Not the devil. The devil does his hands differently.

View attachment 627835

I am Steve Utash

View attachment 627836
This was me after I stopped to see if the kid was alright. One of his friends pushed him out into the street and I hit him. Like Unkotare, I wasn't afraid of black people back then.

But that's ok, I'm better now

These young men didn't seem to upset

View attachment 627838

View attachment 627839

I'm sorry if young black men scare white people. I'm sorry if you think I'm a "pussy" for not going to Detroit anymore

Here I am all better

View attachment 627841

Not the devil. The devil does his hands differently.

I didn't ask you about Steve Utash. I don't know this case. I don't know what he did or said to cause it. So I can't condemn it.

I asked how are you mistreated in blk communities

• Thanks
I didn't ask you about Steve Utash. I don't know this case. I don't know what he did or said to cause it. So I can't condemn it.

I asked how are you mistreated in blk communities
I'm Steve Utash.

I told you what happened. And those boys might not be here to defend themselves, but they had their day in court and are now sitting in prison for what they did. So a jury with blacks on it found them guilty. Is that enough for you?

Let's say I'm not Steve Utash. I already told you how that woman mistreated me. And I've had black guys try it, in the hood. Subtle. Sort of like the racism you've experienced from whites.

Great question! How have YOU been mistreated by whites? They didn't hire you? Guess what? Whites haven't hired me too. I don't get every job I apply for. I can't wait to hear how you've personally been abused by whites. First, I won't believe you, because they aren't here to defend themselves. See how that works? Second, I'm sure it's going to be petty shit.

If Will Smith was justified slapping Chris Rock, I should have been justified to get out of my car and slap that woman for the disrespect she showed me.

In black communities, I'm not safe. So I don't go. I'm told not to go down certain streets with that expensive Ebike because I won't come out with it. I may not come out alive. That was Jackson, MI.

• Jackson crime rates are 78% higher than the national average
But you don't believe it right? Most of those brothers were framed by a crooked cop right?

I don't allow myself to be in a position to be mistreated by the black community, any more.

And don't even get me started on how I was treated when I lived in Detroit. My brother in 5th grade got beat up every day by black girls and I had to fight a lot too in 4th grade. The girls weren't old enough yet to be fighting me. I only fought boys. Amazing that if we stayed one more year it would have gotten much worse for me and it would have been girls kicking my ass. LOL.

They threw a party the day we moved out. I remember being in the 3rd row of the station wagon being so happy we were getting out of there but the little black kids were throwing a party because we were moving. Little n*#$rs.

sealybobo
I'm Steve Utash. I told you what happened. And those boys might not be here to defend themselves, but they had their day in court and are now sitting in prison for what they did. So a jury with blacks on it found them guilty. Is that enough for you?

You're not Steve Utash. That's a lie.

Of course those black men are gonna go down. That's the rule when blk ppl are in court and they stacked the jury full of white supremacists. Having 1 or 2 blks there means nothing

sealybobo
Let's say I'm not Steve Utash.

You're not.

sealybobo
I already told you how that woman mistreated me.

No. You told me your side of the story

sealybobo
And I've had black guys try it, in the hood.

What does that mean ?

sealybobo
Subtle. Sort of like the racism you've experienced from whites.

Are you trying to make some comparison ?

sealybobo
Great question! How have YOU been mistreated by whites? They didn't hire you? Guess what? Whites haven't hired me too. I don't get every job I apply for. I can't wait to hear how you've personally been abused by whites. First, I won't believe you, because they aren't here to defend themselves.

Dude. You know what racism is and the fact that the only blk racism you can point to is on a rare occasion when blk ppl are violent to whites PROVES that black people can't be racist.

I could slap a grizzly bear if it was sleeping I could walk. Does that mean I have power over it ? No bcoz that's ACT 1. Act 2 would be him waking up and tearing me to shreds.

And it's the same with blk ppl violence to whites, That's Act 1. Act 2 is ending up in prison. Where as you could kill a black person and as long as you get your lie straight you'll be fine.

sealybobo
If Will Smith was justified slapping Chris Rock, I should have been justified to get out of my car and slap that woman for the disrespect she showed me.

Well she is not here to give her side of story. I'm only getting your side.

sealybobo
In black communities, I'm not safe. So I don't go. I'm told not to go down certain streets with that expensive Ebike because I won't come out with it. I may not come out alive. That was Jackson, MI.

Well seeing as to how there aren't tons of white people fighting for the right to go into black communities and mingle with black people, you deciding not to do that, is not exactly something that's going to pain and hurt you. Is it ?

sealybobo
Jackson crime rates are 78% higher than the national average

What race of people created those stats ?

sealybobo
But you don't believe it right?

No. I don't.

sealybobo
Most of those brothers were framed by a crooked cop right?

Never said that.

What I'm saying is that if you are participating in a statistical research project that demonstrates that some "racial" groups are more violent than others, then yes, you are more likely than not involved in a racist enterprise.

If this scientific research then has the most curious and interesting repeated finding that blacks are almost always the most violent group, then you are most certainly involved in a project which furthers white supremacy.

If you look around the room and your fellow researchers who are making this amazing discovery are almost all white, then you are most definitely involved in a white racist project.

If one is cool with that then so be it; do not run away from the implications of that choice

The police themselves have history of pinning crimes on black people.

main-qimg-b37ac0eb5907d31dee3ba3ffbf162f25

main-qimg-f91a96caf46b49e7b1f87f8f57cb5e74

main-qimg-4189bbbbd1a29ed810cb7f5d081adaee

main-qimg-1d18547448c0cb60eb3a1d93662d7525

main-qimg-ba11e3922fab489675c389c0f35afaaf

main-qimg-81aadb8e5455ee72c8b9ad0dec8d6c01

main-qimg-bf8a19f63b4b84b4c7eb471052682b0a

sealybobo
I don't allow myself to be in a position to be mistreated by the black community, any more.

So let get this straight. White people are victims now ?

sealybobo
And don't even get me started on how I was treated when I lived in Detroit. My brother in 5th grade got beat up every day by black girls and I had to fight a lot too in 4th grade.

What did your brother do for this to happen ? And how much of a wimp is your brother to allow himself to get stomped out by teenage girls ?

sealybobo
The girls weren't old enough yet to be fighting me.

Listen to you.

Trying to talk tough about potentially fighting with women.

This is how pathetic the white supremacist are.

The fact that you see nothing wrong with this statement tells me a lot.

sealybobo
I only fought boys.

And got your ass kicked

sealybobo
Amazing that if we stayed one more year it would have gotten much worse for me and it would have been girls kicking my ass. LOL.

You're weird dude.

What grown ass man admits to himself to potentially getting beaten down by females ? Knowing the sick sexual festishes white supremacists have. You'd have enjoyed get beaten by women. It would have probably been somehomo erotic experience.

sealybobo
They threw a party the day we moved out. I remember being in the 3rd row of the station wagon being so happy we were getting out of there but the little black kids were throwing a party because we were moving.

giphy.gif

sealybobo
Little n*#$rs.

There ya go dude. Got it out your system. Feel better now ?

Last edited:
sealybobo
I'm Steve Utash. I told you what happened. And those boys might not be here to defend themselves, but they had their day in court and are now sitting in prison for what they did. So a jury with blacks on it found them guilty. Is that enough for you?

You're not Steve Utash. That's a lie.

Of course those black men are gonna go down. That's the rule when blk ppl are in court and they stacked the jury full of white supremacists. Having 1 or 2 blks there means nothing

sealybobo
Let's say I'm not Steve Utash.

You're not.

sealybobo
I already told you how that woman mistreated me.

No. You told me your side of the story

sealybobo
And I've had black guys try it, in the hood.

What does that mean ?

sealybobo
Subtle. Sort of like the racism you've experienced from whites.

Are you trying to make some comparison ?

sealybobo
Great question! How have YOU been mistreated by whites? They didn't hire you? Guess what? Whites haven't hired me too. I don't get every job I apply for. I can't wait to hear how you've personally been abused by whites. First, I won't believe you, because they aren't here to defend themselves.

Dude. You know what racism is and the fact that the only blk racism you can point to is on a rare occasion when blk ppl are violent to whites PROVES that black people can't be racist.

I could slap a grizzly bear if it was sleeping I could walk. Does that mean I have power over it ? No bcoz that's ACT 1. Act 2 would be him waking up and tearing me to shreds.

And it's the same with blk ppl violence to whites, That's Act 1. Act 2 is ending up in prison. Where as you could kill a black person and as long as you get your lie straight you'll be fine.

sealybobo

Well she is not here to give her side of story. I'm only getting your side.

sealybobo

Well seeing as to how there aren't tons of white people fighting for the right to go into black communities and mingle with black people, you deciding not to do that, is not exactly something that's going to pain and hurt you. Is it ?

sealybobo
Jackson crime rates are 78% higher than the national average

What race of people created those stats ?

sealybobo
But you don't believe it right?

No. I don't.

sealybobo
Most of those brothers were framed by a crooked cop right?

Never said that.

What I'm saying is that if you are participating in a statistical research project that demonstrates that some "racial" groups are more violent than others, then yes, you are more likely than not involved in a racist enterprise.

If this scientific research then has the most curious and interesting repeated finding that blacks are almost always the most violent group, then you are most certainly involved in a project which furthers white supremacy.

If you look around the room and your fellow researchers who are making this amazing discovery are almost all white, then you are most definitely involved in a white racist project.

If one is cool with that then so be it; do not run away from the implications of that choice

The police themselves have history of pinning crimes on black people.

main-qimg-b37ac0eb5907d31dee3ba3ffbf162f25

main-qimg-f91a96caf46b49e7b1f87f8f57cb5e74

main-qimg-4189bbbbd1a29ed810cb7f5d081adaee

main-qimg-1d18547448c0cb60eb3a1d93662d7525

main-qimg-ba11e3922fab489675c389c0f35afaaf

main-qimg-81aadb8e5455ee72c8b9ad0dec8d6c01

main-qimg-bf8a19f63b4b84b4c7eb471052682b0a

sealybobo

So let get this straight. White people are victims now ?

sealybobo
And don't even get me started on how I was treated when I lived in Detroit. My brother in 5th grade got beat up every day by black girls and I had to fight a lot too in 4th grade.

What did your brother do for this to happen ? And how much of a wimp is your brother to allow himself to get stomped out by teenage girls ?

sealybobo
The girls weren't old enough yet to be fighting me.

Listen to you.

Trying to talk tough about potentially fighting with women.

This is how pathetic the white supremacist are.

The fact that you see nothing wrong with this statement tells me a lot.

sealybobo
I only fought boys.

And got your ass kicked

sealybobo
Amazing that if we stayed one more year it would have gotten much worse for me and it would have been girls kicking my ass. LOL.

You're weird dude.

What grown ass man admits to himself to potentially getting beaten down by females ? Knowing the sick sexual festishes white supremacists have. You'd have enjoyed get beaten by women. It would have probably been somehomo erotic experience.

sealybobo
They threw a party the day we moved out. I remember being in the 3rd row of the station wagon being so happy we were getting out of there but the little black kids were throwing a party because we were moving.

giphy.gif

sealybobo
Little n*#$rs.

There ya go dude. Got it out your system. Feel better now ?
God yes it did feel good.

Hey, on another note, conservatives are such hypocrites. They don't like it that they can' use the N word. They say they should be free to say whatever they want.

But now they want to make it illegal to say the word gay? I heard they passed a law in Florida a teacher can be fired for talking about being gay. Thought that was interesting.

And be honest, if it's "racist" for me to not want my daughter dating black guys, then it's racist for black men to not want their daughters dating white guys. Can we agree on that?

sealybobo
And be honest, if it's "racist" for me to not want my daughter dating black guys, then it's racist for black men to not want their daughters dating white guys. Can we agree on that?

Black people can't be racist. But I have no problem with a white man wanting to keep his family white.

I do have a problem with white dudes like you who have dated black women in the past. So interracial dating is fine for you ? But not your daughter ? If you can't see the irony in that then your probably not up for a dialogue about anything.

Women are usually more race loyal. Most BW prefer WM and most WW prefer WM.

sealybobo
God yes it did feel good. Hey, on another note, conservatives are such hypocrites. They don't like it that they can' use the N word. They say they should be free to say whatever they want.

Well look. You can say the N word. As I said you have free speech but what you don't have is protection against that free speech. So say to a group of black man see how that works out for you.

sealybobo
But now they want to make it illegal to say the word gay? I heard they passed a law in Florida a teacher can be fired for talking about being gay. Thought that was interesting.

OK. Dude. Now your just babbling

• Thanks
sealybobo

Black people can't be racist. But I have no problem with a white man wanting to keep his family white.

I do have a problem with white dudes like you who have dated black women in the past. So interracial dating is fine for you ? But not your daughter ? If you can't see the irony in that then your probably not up for a dialogue about anything.

sealybobo
God yes it did feel good. Hey, on another note, conservatives are such hypocrites. They don't like it that they can' use the N word. They say they should be free to say whatever they want.

Well look. You can say the N word. As I said you have free speech but what you don't have is protection against that free speech. So say to a group of black man see how that works out for you.

sealybobo

Wrong. You may have free speech but tell a bunch of white dudes you hate trump and see what happens. Cool? Legal? Justified? Are they right to beat you down for saying what you said? They took offense at what you said. What did I say something worse than you? Now you want to argue the line? Fucking idiot.

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

A lot of black men hav dated white women but wouldn’t want their sisters dating white guys too. Yes I see the hypocrisy or my double standard. Guilty. I suspect you are too.

You said you have no problem with a white guy wanting to keep his family white. So tell these white republicans I’m not a racist when I tell them I wouldn’t want my daughter dating a black guy.

Mac-7
Blacks do have more prejudice against asians than whites do and by a wide margin

And this is coming from the white race who bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki in two days killing half million Asians saying this. Right ?

This is coming from the white race who went bk into Asia (Vietnam) and sure the USA got their a.s.s.e.s kicked but they still spilt a lottaAsian blood saying this. Right ?

This is coming from the white race who have created names about Asians like “yellow people,” and “Chinks” and “gooks” saying this. Right ?

This is coming from the white race who make sure that Asian nations are still colonized by European nations, like South Korea, Japan, the Philippines, Vietnam, etc. saying this. Right ?

This is coming from the white race who make sure that Japan is one of the only (or the only) “super power” that doesn’t have any nuclear weapons saying this. Right ?.

This is coming from the white race who make sure Japan can't force the USA to remove its military bases even though it has begged and pleaded many times over the years saying this. Right ?

This is coming from the white race who have tons of white child molestors flying over to Asia (Singapore and Thailand) to have easy pickings saying this. Right ?

This white man's name is (Brendt Christensen)

19413e9a-cdcd-4ae7-afa7-73458ac089ec-AP_Missing_Chinese_Scholar.JPG

You probably don't know who he is but he did this

1636589053081-png.562650

In 2017 this white man raped her, beat her, cut off her head and mutilated her body.

Fast forward to 2019. Arhur Martonvich kills three Asian man in New York subway by beating them to death with a hammer.

1636589082345-png.562651

He try to sell some B.S about doing it to defend Asian women from Asian men. Yeah right.

Couple of years ago a white man John Wiseman called the police and told them that his Asian wife was on the floor unresponsive. He left out the part about shooting her three times, two of them in the back

1636589106413-png.562652

Jeffery Morris (Who has previous convictions) burns Susie Zhao alive

1636589128276-png.562654

Scott Smith last years shoot and kills his wife Kanaquan Smith. He filed for divorce a few weeks before he killed her. He claimed self defence and guess what ? They bought it. Prosecutors dropped all charges against him saying there wasn't enough evidence.

1636589153495-png.562655

I don't forget the killers of Vincent Chin in the 80's who was killed by two white men who got no jail time

I don't forget Lyuen Phan Ngyuen who beaten to death by 7 white men in the 90's who shouted "white power" to her

I don't forget Micheal Cho in 2007 was unarmed when shot and killed by a white policeman who of course was not punished

I don't forget Thang Nyguen shot to death in 2016 by two white men who of course never spent one night in Shawshank.

Asians are seeing thru the bullshit

You are wrong. It isn’t the white race doing those horrible things, it’s horrible people. There are black pedophiles too. By the way, blacks were in Vietnam too. Blacks have also beaten up Asians. Once again, focus on today, not history.

Mac-7
I have zero sympathy for black people born in America today, and no guilt whatsoever for events that I was not a part of

Dude. We know that white supremacists have a heart of stone when it comes to black people. Zero sympathy ? lol Like black people can appeal to your heart, or your sense of morality.

Are you crazy ? This is why we fight and fight you for 400 years. Because we have to

This system of white supremacy were people think they can dominate and mistreat based on race. That is just not gonna work and the only way white people can maintain that system is because of military force. That's why whites spend a gazillion dollars on different ways to kill people

And that's the beginning of decline of a society. You can't keep dumping all your money into military protection for a specfic group of people.

Mac-7
Yet I dont go out of my way to be unpleasant to black people

You don't have to. You have a system that does just that.

Mac-7
I treat them the way I want to be treated

Yeah until a few too many blks move into the place were you live ...right ?
See? You are stereotyping a white person. You ASSume all whites think alike.

You are wrong. It isn’t the white race doing those horrible things, it’s horrible people. There are black pedophiles too. By the way, blacks were in Vietnam too. Blacks have also beaten up Asians. Once again, focus on today, not history.

Let's be clear on one thing

Black people don't have an organized system of child sexual abuse. Whites do.

• Thanks
Let's be clear on one thing

Black people don't have an organized system of child sexual abuse. Whites do.
So, you think the children abused by blacks are traumatized differently than whites? Is there an organized system for pedophiles? They are all evil bastards, none better than others because of race. Looks like you are making excuses for black child abusers.

Sealbobo, you really need to stop lying. And stop trying to compare how you got treated by blacks to the racism whites practice against us. Blacks haven't created a system to deny whites of equal protection.

Sealbobo, you really need to stop lying. And stop trying to compare how you got treated by blacks to the racism whites practice against us. Blacks haven't created a system to deny whites of equal protection.
This system does not exist

sealybobo
A lot of black men hav dated white women but wouldn’t want their sisters dating white guys too.

We are not sexual insecure like white supremacists are. We don't have that fear of being wiped out. We are know that if we mate with a WW. The baby will still be a person of color.

So black men we dont really have a history of lynching and killing white men for being with BW. Don't get me wrong a lot of black fathers would prefer their daughter to date a BM. But it's not as deep as WM wanting their daughter to date, well, anything but a black dude

Forum List

Back