Sarah Silverman calls for military coup

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Wow how irresponsible can you get!

'WAKE UP & JOIN THE RESISTANCE': Sarah Silverman calls for a military coup to overthrow President Trump

• Comedian Sarah Silverman appeared to call for a military coup in a tweet Wednesday night
  • 'WAKE UP & JOIN THE RESISTANCE. ONCE THE MILITARY IS W US FASCISTS GET OVERTHROWN. MAD KING & HIS HANDLERS GO BYE BYE,' she wrote
  • The tweet was published as protests turned violent in Berkeley, California over a speech planned by far-eight Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos
  • During the primaries, Silverman supported Sen. Bernie Sanders, before backing Sec. Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump

Millionaire comedian Sarah Silverman appeared to call for a military coup in a tweet last night, as protests against far-right Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos turned violent.

'WAKE UP & JOIN THE RESISTANCE. ONCE THE MILITARY IS W US FASCISTS GET OVERTHROWN. MAD KING & HIS HANDLERS GO BYE BYE,' Silverman wrote.

Later she added: 'We're all gonna die sounds so dire but we are though (all gonna die).'

Trump supporters and conservatives were quick to tear Silverman's tweet to shreds, calling for her to be arrested for treason and even using anti-Semitic rhetoric against the Jewish stand-up comedian.

Read more: Sarah Silverman calls for a coup to overthrow Trump | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No Democrats are responding because they're out buying their black & tacky ninja costumes with hoody masks.

I thought The great United States was supposed to be an enlightened democracy and all that...

It seems enlightened democracy has multiple meanings. America will be greater again after the parasites foreign and domestic are re-introduced to self reliance.

I 'm not sure who she is, but sounds like she was drunk or on drugs. Most would not take that seriously.

They need to start tossing artistic celebrities in jail like they do athlete celebrities.....

I 'm not sure who she is, but sounds like she was drunk or on drugs. Most would not take that seriously.

She's one of your leftist assholes.

Had anything close to that been said about Obama, you'd be the first one screaming about a threat.

I'm sure she will be getting a visit from the FBI and the SS.

Of course all her comments will be taken out of context just like Madonna's were.

People really should stop and think before they open their big mouths on national television or Twitter. The world is watching and hearing every thing the idiots say.

Hope they throw her ass in jail. I'm sure she will love her roommate.

Kind of stupid too. If anything the military is more pro-Trump than the general populace. Can't have a military coup without the military.

Forum List

Back