Sarah, Sarah, Sarah!

Not brag, just fact, CaliGirl. I can tell your never served, because your language reveals that you can't comprehend what the life it like. Nonetheless, the brave men and women of our services defend your right to post. You are what you write here, and your nonsense is quite obvious. Go back to parking the cars.

Not brag, just fact, CaliGirl. I can tell your never served, because your language reveals that you can't comprehend what the life it like. Nonetheless, the brave men and women of our services defend your right to post. You are what you write here, and your nonsense is quite obvious. Go back to parking the cars.

smileylaughing3.gif

I am a Republican, a career serviceman who receives a VA disability pension and full medical care each month, and who has been successful in all the ventures of my life. I do not oppose conservatism. I do believe that the reactionaries to the far right do not honor the sacrifices of our men and women of the services now or historically. Those radicals to the far left fall into the same category as far as I am concerned.

Most of the uber-jingoists here fit the category of the American marginalized male, out of touch with levers and perks of success in all aspects of life, incredibly hateful of those who made it in the American dream. To you guys, I leave you to your squalling and bawling.

Now you're beginning to sound like AGaySailor, justifying your 'service'. You pretend to be a lot of things, Jokey, it's a shame that 'intelligent' isn't one of them. :lol:

I have it now, on Jokey. He was a Section 8 dischargee. You know, they asked and he told, that must surely be it. It would explain everything about him. I think I've got him nailed. Now watch him come back with a big lie about how he has this wife and 5 kids. HA!

Really? Tell ya what penis puffer, you can call Amarillo MEPS and ask if PO1 Murphy ever worked there from 1999 until 2002.

They'll also tell you that I retired.

As far as a wife? Nope, got divorced in '93 when my old lady was fucking around on me while I was at sea. Have 3 boys, and haven't remarried. I like the single life, because I don't have to answer to anyone except myself.

My question is, why are you so hell bent on defending the Wasilla Chihuahua? You do realize that she's never gonna blow you or have sex with you right?

Unless of course, just like every other GOP male, empty headed bimbos turn you on.

Founder obviously neveer served, and if he wants to ad hom, who cares? That simply means that he has given up the point and is merely shouting out loud. That's the mark of a loser. Carry on, Founder.

Last edited:
Ok, here is what makes me tick, and makes me get up every morning and work all day, and even write these posts on this Forum.

It is determined unfettered, uncompromising total and complete HATE for the Democrat Party and everyone connected in any way with it. Sarah offers a way for us to destroy that party. If a better opponent of the filthy Democrats comes along I would switch to that person, but until they do, I'll go with our best hope at the moment.

I believe the Democrat Party and all those who directly or indirect support it, or refuse to attack it, are all accessories before and after the fact of every murder that takes place in the world, never mind the US, and all other crime as well. I hate with all my heart and all my soul and with every ounce of my energy and all my prayers everyone who votes Democrat or in any way impedes the effort to bring that demonic evil party and all its supporters to justice.

Now there are millions of crimes the Democrat Party commits every day, and everyone who in any way sympathizes with any aspect of the Democrat Party are guilty of all of them.

Now maybe you opponents of Sarah love crime, no, I am sure you do, thus I want you to know that is exactly what I think of you. So, draw your own conclusions and make your own judgments, but I just wanted to tell you what makes me tick totally and completely, and what I think of people like you on the side of criminals, which I consider both of you to be, along with the whole criminal ungodly Democrat Party.

Fact is, we are not punishing criminals in this country, and as a consequence they are running wild ripping the guts out of this nation and everyone in it.

I oppose that, you support that, end of story.

Last edited:

Ahhh, we're back to the faux insult of 'you never served' shit. Little Joke, I have sacrificed more than most - my fiancee gave his life for scummy little assclowns like you. So fuck off telling me what I can or can not comprehend. In fact, members of my family are fighting for you as we speak. So screw you. I would be quite happy to park cars for a living - it's better than not having a job. Unlike you, I don't consider any job beneath me. Asshole.

She is good looking, which never hurts. Don't care
She is a woman, which never hurts. Really? How many women have successfully run for the top office?
She is a mother of 6, which never hurts. Really? What is the track record for mothers of 6?
She has a devoted powerful husband who backs her to the hilt, which never hurts. How on earth is her husband powerful?
She has 6 children who love to campaign for her, which never hurts. Yeah, children campaigning is a huge difference maker? :cuckoo:
She is a former Mayor, and Governor, which never hurts. Mayor = irrelevant. Governors do get elected more than anyone else, but she quit that job to appear on FoxNews.
She has more executive experience than all three of the men heading the two tickets in the last election, COMBINED TOGETHER. And she lost.
She is likable, which never hurts. No she isn't.
She is a simple and ordinary American, which never hurts. How many "simple and ordinary" Americans have been elected President? I don't want someone "simple and ordinary" to be the most powerful person on the planet. I want someone "brilliant and extraordinary"
She has a reputation for being an Independent, which never hurts. Really, can't remember the last "independent" to win the presidency
She is deeply religious, which never hurts. Perhaps, I give you that one.
She is a born again Protestant who loves devout Catholics and Jews, which never hurts. So was Bush who still got killed electorally by those groups. Jews are generally terrified of Palin. Her anti-intellectual/academia rants hurt her tremendously with Jewish groups
She is an author, which never hurts. Laughable.:lol:
She is the most popular Republican, which never hurts. Says more about the depths the Reps have fallen
She is a Television News Analyst for Fox News, which never hurts. Hurts big time. Fox News will NOT win you the independents, who decide the election
She is solid gold as an endorser of other candidates, which never hurts. Really? Like McCain?
She is actually smart as hell, which never hurts.what is your evidence for this? Seriously. I am not saying she is dumb, but I haven't seen anything to suggest that she is smart either
She is always underestimated, which never hurts. True.
She is adept at playing insider and outsider at the same time, which never hurts. And won't work
She now has lots of money personally, which never hurts. True.
She is the best fund raiser of all Republicans, which never hurts. True
She has a loyal following and core base that would literally die for her, which never hurts. They would literally die for her?????? Is this Al Qaeda?
She has plenty of time to get the nomination, which never hurts. True

:clap2::clap2::clap2:[/QUOTE]

The 'faux insult' was from those who attack those who served honorably; however, that will not disturb you in the slightest. For instance, you you lied in another thread about those supposedly important to you who supposedly served and then we find out they did not, or some such nonsense. You lied to carry a point. So no I don't believe this story either.

You are a loser, CaliGirl, period. You can't discuss calmly, you can't construct a critical argument, and you ad hom like a trashy person. OK, I get it. You don't have anything in life. That's sad. You simply react instead of act.

What is sadder is that what you think is simply immaterial. Move along.

Last edited:
The 'faux insult' was from those who attack those who served honorably; however, that will not disturb you in the slightest. For instance, you you lied in another thread about those supposedly important to you who supposedly served and then we find out they did not, or some such nonsense. You lied to carry a point. So no I don't believe this story either.

You are a loser, CaliGirl, period. You can't discuss calmly, you can't construct a critical argument, and you ad hom like a trashy person. OK, I get it. You don't have anything in life. That's sad. You simply react instead of act.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You are one funny boy, Joke. And guess what? You have no say in what I do or say. You ain't a mod, little man. You don't get to tell me jack shit. Understand that? You are just a poster here - like me.... Neither of us are significant. The difference, little Joke, is that I get that and you're still under the illusion that you add value. :lol::lol::lol:

I didn't lie in the other thread, jackass. You said my brothers never served, I just agreed with you because I couldn't be arsed to argue with your stupidity. EVERYONE else in that thread understood it - but it sailed waaaaaaay over your head. You are THAT STUPID! That's when me - and a few others started calling you Joke - and STILL you don't get it. You're a fucking idiot and you're too stupid to know it. Interesting, both the left and the right laugh at you. That makes you the whackjob, little man. Not me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You are one funny boy, Joke. And guess what? You have no say in what I do or say. You ain't a mod, little man. You don't get to tell me jack shit. Understand that? You are just a poster here - like me.... Neither of us are significant. The difference, little Joke, is that I get that and you're still under the illusion that you add value. :lol::lol::lol:

I didn't lie in the other thread, jackass. You said my brothers never served, I just agreed with you because I couldn't be arsed to argue with your stupidity. EVERYONE else in that thread understood it - but it sailed waaaaaaay over your head. You are THAT STUPID! That's when me - and a few others started calling you Joke - and STILL you don't get it. You're a fucking idiot and you're too stupid to know it. Interesting, both the left and the right laugh at you. That makes you the whackjob, little man. Not me.

You just underlined every point I made above, Ms. Liar. I will leave you to yourself. That's enough punishment.

Then thank you Sarah.

you are a obama supporter?

you must like abusive relationships.

Zona's a racist piece of shit. Apparently Obama was white enough for him, though.

Link to me being a racist. I can go one better, tell me what I said the makes me a racist? Go ahead, I 'll wait.

If not, shut the fuck up. Oh and god bless.

(Now neg rep me...do it...do it hard you bitch...:lol:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back