Sarah Palins 'Patriotic' U.S. Army Son Who Fought For Our Country Gets Married

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is good news to hear. Track Palin deserves our well wishes and commendations for getting married to his sweatheart from high school. Track is a fine young gentleman who deserves our appreciation for signing up and putting his life on the line for our nation. His mother Sarah should be praised for raising a fine young individual. She instilled patriotism, moral values (that includes the notion that marriage should 'only' be between a man and woman like the bible calls for) and good ethics into her family. She should be praised as well for being a good mother of 5 kids while serving as governor. She should be a inspiration for all women who can balance work and family. Anyway best of wishes Track. You deserve it.

425.palin.cm.51911.jpg

Sarah Palin's son weds high school sweetheart - Yahoo! News

Last edited:
This is good news to hear. Track Palin deserves our well wishes and commendations for getting married to his sweatheart from high school. Track is a fine young gentleman who deserves our appreciation for signing up and putting his life on the line for our nation. His mother Sarah should be praised for raising a fine young individual. She instilled patriotism, moral values (that includes the notion that marriage should 'only' be between a man and woman like the bible calls for) and good ethics into her family. She should be praised as well for being a good mother of 5 kids while serving as governor. She should be a inspiration for all women who can balance work and family. Anyway best of wishes Track. You deserve it.

425.palin.cm.51911.jpg

So, are you planning on congratulating those of us who served our country and married the person we loved, if that person is of the same gender? Or is our service not good enough for you?

BTW, congrats to the lovely couple.

Last edited:

425.palin.cm.51911.jpg

So, are you planning on congratulating those of us who served our country and married the person we loved, if that person is of the same gender? Or is our service not good enough for you?

Do you ever NOT throw the victim card? I mean seriously this was a little puff thread that you easily could have just stayed out of since it's obvious by reading your posts that you hate the Palins. So why filth it up with your disgusting bullshit?

Moron.

425.palin.cm.51911.jpg

Do you ever NOT throw the victim card? I mean seriously this was a little puff thread that you easily could have just stayed out of since it's obvious by reading your posts that you hate the Palins. So why filth it up with your disgusting bullshit?

Moron.

Following me? Kinda creepy, that.

425.palin.cm.51911.jpg

Wow. Bitter much?

425.palin.cm.51911.jpg

Wow. Bitter much?

My goodness....you guys really have some serious chips on those shoulders....

I really wish serving in Iraq was "protecting" our country. I really, really wish it was more than protecting oil companies.

425.palin.cm.51911.jpg

Wow. Bitter much?

Just more fauxrage from the filthy , disgusting, lying troll.

Wow. Bitter much?

oh, it's clear who has the chip on her shoulder you filthy, disgusting, lying troll. there was NO reason for you to make your stupid comment in this thread other than you're a butt hurt attention whore.

Wow. Bitter much?

That's funny. Did you see this bit?

"So, are you planning on congratulating those of us who served our country and married the person we loved, if that person is of the same gender? Or is our service not good enough for you?"

Last I looked, us guys weren't the ones screeching for validation from anonymous internet message board posters.

Wow. Bitter much?

You want to be the one to tell her the world doesn't revolve around her, or can I?

Wow. Bitter much?

That's funny. Did you see this bit?

"So, are you planning on congratulating those of us who served our country and married the person we loved, if that person is of the same gender? Or is our service not good enough for you?"

Last I looked, us guys weren't the ones screeching for validation from anonymous internet message board posters.

Did you see THIS bit in the OP?

(that includes the notion that marriage should 'only' be between a man and woman like the bible calls for)

Seems to me, I am not the one bringing it up....but of course...."I'm" the one with the chip on their shoulder.... :rolleyes:

Wow. Bitter much?

You want to be the one to tell her the world doesn't revolve around her, or can I?

Sometimes, when I make a reply to a post that brings the subject up first and the usual suspects show up very quickly....it's hard to believe that.

But please continue.....I'm listening to your selective criticism.

Wow. Bitter much?

The stupid troll doesn't even realize she plays right into the hands of those who wish to say that homosexuals who say they simply want to live their lives in peace are liars and that what they really want is to constantly shove the fact that they are gay in people's faces might be correct.

She does a good job of proving that gays are liars.

425.palin.cm.51911.jpg

Moron.

Yes indeed. Keep politics in the Politics forum...

...oh...wait...

Forum List

Back