Sarah Palins 'Patriotic' U.S. Army Son Who Fought For Our Country Gets Married

Just more fauxrage from the filthy , disgusting, lying troll.
You want to be the one to tell her the world doesn't revolve around her, or can I?

Sometimes, when I make a reply to a post that brings the subject up first and the usual suspects show up very quickly....it's hard to believe that.

But please continue.....I'm listening to your selective criticism.

You're a disgusting , lying , filthy attention whore nothing more.

So, are you planning on congratulating those of us who served our country and married the person we loved, if that person is of the same gender? Or is our service not good enough for you?

BTW, congrats to the lovely couple.

Do you ever NOT throw the victim card? I mean seriously this was a little puff thread that you easily could have just stayed out of since it's obvious by reading your posts that you hate the Palins. So why filth it up with your disgusting bullshit?

Moron.

Yes indeed. Keep politics in the Politics forum...

...oh...wait...

Can you imagine them all swarming on a poster if the OP had said "(that includes the notion that marriage should 'only' be between a man and woman of the same color like the bible calls for)" and that poster took umbrage to that part of the OP?

It pretty much pegs them how quickly they showed up, don't you think?

You want to be the one to tell her the world doesn't revolve around her, or can I?

The stupid troll doesn't even realize she plays right into the hands of those who wish to say that homosexuals who say they simply want to live their lives in peace are liars and that what they really want is to constantly shove the fact that they are gay in people's faces might be correct.

She does a good job of proving that gays are liars.

My goodness....you guys really have some serious chips on those shoulders....

That's funny. Did you see this bit?

"So, are you planning on congratulating those of us who served our country and married the person we loved, if that person is of the same gender? Or is our service not good enough for you?"

Last I looked, us guys weren't the ones screeching for validation from anonymous internet message board posters.

Did you see THIS bit in the OP?

(that includes the notion that marriage should 'only' be between a man and woman like the bible calls for)
No, I gotta admit, I missed it. I just skimmed it.
Seems to me, I am not the one bringing it up....but of course...."I'm" the one with the chip on their shoulder.... :rolleyes:
Well, yeah, actually, you are.

Sometimes, when I make a reply to a post that brings the subject up first and the usual suspects show up very quickly....it's hard to believe that.
Did I miss your username in the OP, too?
But please continue.....I'm listening to your selective criticism.
And there's the victim card again.

Do you ever NOT throw the victim card? I mean seriously this was a little puff thread that you easily could have just stayed out of since it's obvious by reading your posts that you hate the Palins. So why filth it up with your disgusting bullshit?

Moron.

...oh...wait...

Can you imagine them all swarming on a poster if the OP had said "(that includes the notion that marriage should 'only' be between a man and woman of the same color like the bible calls for)" and that poster took umbrage to that part of the OP?

The fact of the matter is that the OP did NOT say that you stupid, filthy, lying pig. So you and your stupid hypotheticals are irrelevant.

So, are you planning on congratulating those of us who served our country and married the person we loved, if that person is of the same gender? Or is our service not good enough for you?

BTW, congrats to the lovely couple.

Moron.

...oh...wait...
And...apparently I'm supposed to stay out of threads now? Maybe I'm getting too uppity.....hmmmm. That sounds familiar somehow.

The stupid troll doesn't even realize she plays right into the hands of those who wish to say that homosexuals who say they simply want to live their lives in peace are liars and that what they really want is to constantly shove the fact that they are gay in people's faces might be correct.

She does a good job of proving that gays are liars.

All gays? No. No need for a broad brush here.

Moron.

...oh...wait...

Actually, I came into this thread expecting the usual hysterical, irrational Palin-hatred.

Looks like I was wrong. It turned into a specious claim about the structure of the solar system.

...oh...wait...

The fact of the matter is that the OP did NOT say that you stupid, filthy, lying pig. So you and your stupid hypotheticals are irrelevant.

The OP said this:
(that includes the notion that marriage should 'only' be between a man and woman like the bible calls for)

But that's ok, right? After all...it's only teh gheys....they's sexual perversion and all....:eusa_whistle:

This is good news to hear. Track Palin deserves our well wishes and commendations for getting married to his sweatheart from high school. Track is a fine young gentleman who deserves our appreciation for signing up and putting his life on the line for our nation. His mother Sarah should be praised for raising a fine young individual. She instilled patriotism, moral values (that includes the notion that marriage should 'only' be between a man and woman like the bible calls for) and good ethics into her family. She should be praised as well for being a good mother of 5 kids while serving as governor. She should be a inspiration for all women who can balance work and family. Anyway best of wishes Track. You deserve it.

425.palin.cm.51911.jpg

Sarah Palin's son weds high school sweetheart - Yahoo! News

And this is important because.....really who gives a flying fuck through a rolling dounut about the son of a half-term Governor of Alaska getting married.

The OP said this:

But that's ok, right? After all...it's only teh gheys....they's sexual perversion and all....:eusa_whistle:

who gives a shit you disgusting troll. You have the right to be a disgusting sexual pervert, and he has the right to call you one. See how that works moron?

...oh...wait...

Actually, I came into this thread expecting the usual hysterical, irrational Palin-hatred.

Looks like I was wrong. It turned into a specious claim about the structure of the solar system.
Ah, you're a Ptolemy man, are you?

The OP said this:

who gives a shit you disgusting troll. You have the right to be a disgusting sexual pervert, and he has the right to call you one. See how that works moron?

Ah...I remember you telling Grace yesterday that it wasn't about me being gay. That you cared less.....what a surprise to find that you were lying again. No...I lied, it's not a surprise. :lol:

This is good news to hear. Track Palin deserves our well wishes and commendations for getting married to his sweatheart from high school. Track is a fine young gentleman who deserves our appreciation for signing up and putting his life on the line for our nation. His mother Sarah should be praised for raising a fine young individual. She instilled patriotism, moral values (that includes the notion that marriage should 'only' be between a man and woman like the bible calls for) and good ethics into her family. She should be praised as well for being a good mother of 5 kids while serving as governor. She should be a inspiration for all women who can balance work and family. Anyway best of wishes Track. You deserve it.

425.palin.cm.51911.jpg

Sarah Palin's son weds high school sweetheart - Yahoo! News

And this is important because.....really who gives a flying fuck through a rolling dounut about the son of a half-term Governor of Alaska getting married.

Well, I DID take the time to congratulate the lovely couple...and they do look lovely. But, that seems to have gotten lost somewhere....:eusa_whistle:

The OP said this:

Ah...I remember you telling Grace yesterday that it wasn't about me being gay. That you cared less.....what a surprise to find that you were lying again. No...I lied, it's not a surprise. :lol:

you're so dishonest. I never said that I don't think you're a disgusting sexual pervert. I have said that you shouldn't be bashed for it, or that you shouldn't have the same rights as anyone else. I stand by that. I have NEVER called you any sexual slurs or otherwise commented except to say that I think it is a disgusting sexual perversion. I have also never said that you shouldn't have the same rights as everyone else.

Also, you don't get to fucking lie and then when called on it hide behind "he's picking on me because I'm gay" fuck that you disgusting troll. I couldn't care less if you're gay when you're lying. I only care that you're lying.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back