Sarah Palin's gun control quote 7 months into Obama's first term.

No problem, a lot of people don't think MaBelle Obama is very bright either..
Now, now, now,......she was bright enough to devise that patient dumping scheme....I mean, it must have taken some amount of brightness to dump the poor patients out in the streets, or pawn them off on other, less elitist hospitals......She's such a loving, caring lil' liberal, after all.

Yeah...and Sarah was bright enough to see Russia from her back door.

you people have no shame in lying

You know Beckel is also a Chiropractor and a big kid when it comes to putting up Christmas lights on his house. I don't care for his politics but he doesn't strike me as a bad guy.

I knew he was big on Christmas, I wasn't aware he was a Chiropractor. He can be irritating sometimes but I wouldn't mind having a beer with him.
He strikes me as the kind of guy who, if he were your neighbor and you asked him to keep an eye on your house, he'd keep an eye on your house.....And i've seen him call out those loons over on MSNBC whenever they've said something completely disgusting about conservatives, or particular conservatives.....Particularly Bashir, when he made a disgusting comment about Charles Krauthammer, who is confined to a wheelchair, and of course Ed Shultz' crazy ass.

Bob Beckel needs the EPA speak for him, because he is one of the most endangered species: A decent and honest liberal.

No problem, a lot of people don't think MaBelle Obama is very bright either..
Now, now, now,......she was bright enough to devise that patient dumping scheme....I mean, it must have taken some amount of brightness to dump the poor patients out in the streets, or pawn them off on other, less elitist hospitals......She's such a loving, caring lil' liberal, after all.

Yeah...and Sarah was bright enough to see Russia from her back door.

FOR THE LAST TIME: Sarah Palin NEVER said that. The despicable Obama ass kissing liberal skank on SNL said that.

But on a clear day, one can see Russia from Alaska.

Picture-29-480x199.png

who could ever forget that meme plus her "targeting" races on a map. One of them that was targeted was Giffords district.

"What I will not do is have that negotiation with a gun at the head of the American people"

- Barack Obama -​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhMepzqJvIw]Sarah Palin Battle Hymn - The Original Version! - YouTube[/ame]

And by the way, [with] health care being so big in D.C. right now, be wary when some kind of tie-in occurs. Because it will crop up: a tie-in with guns in an attempt to take away our rights under the guise of some new health care plan. You know that this is coming--that the two issues will somehow crop up and they'll be tied together. So we have to be very wary of that.

Sarah is a bright lady with an even brighter family and a knack for spotting the truth of a matter.

Sarah Palin is a moron, and you're incredibly desperate for following to the orders to attempt linking the two.

And by the way, [with] health care being so big in D.C. right now, be wary when some kind of tie-in occurs. Because it will crop up: a tie-in with guns in an attempt to take away our rights under the guise of some new health care plan. You know that this is coming--that the two issues will somehow crop up and they'll be tied together. So we have to be very wary of that.

Sarah is a bright lady with an even brighter family and a knack for spotting the truth of a matter.

Sarah Palin is a moron, and you're incredibly desperate for following to the orders to attempt linking the two.

I disagree. I didn't link the two, Obama did.

Last edited:

humm, time will tell won't it..
we are already seeing major downfalls of ObamaCare

I disagree. I didn't link the two, Obama did.

Um, no he didn't.

Palin claimed that he would, and you're running with it, even though there's no evidence, just Palin's absurd claim.

Forum List

Back