Sarah Palin's gun control quote 7 months into Obama's first term.

Did you ever read her book and find out her reason's for leaving? Of course you didn't, all you need is one side of the story to think you're an expert.

I sure hope she runs for office again in the future, we can use all of the honest politicians we can get! Did I mention that she supports traditional marriage? That ought to be enough to get your vote right there.

120727_sarah_palin_chick_fi_a.jpg

Who is Sarah Palin and what has she ever done that makes her worthy of notice?

She is a failed VP candidate. What else?

She gets you progressive libtarts all wee weed up and yo panties all bunched up, look at all the posts from Lakihola and you. It's a fvcking hoot, good job Bigfoot...ROLMAO

Sarah%20Palin%20Blowing%20Kiss.jpg

Last edited:

She gets you progressive libtarts all wee weed up and yo panties all bunched up, look at all the posts from Lakihola and you. It's a fvcking hoot, good job Bigfoot...ROLMAO

really? :lol: She's a late night tv host joke.

Sarah%20Palin%20Blowing%20Kiss.jpg

Yeah, just posting her name brings out the racist libtard haters! Gawd, nobody hates as good as a Liberal!

If there were a god we'd be seeing Sarah Palin for President!!! signs all over America...but unfortunately...

Hell, I would donate big to that campaign! An honest straight talking President would be great compared to that mealy mouth we have now!

sarah-pain-alaska-promos-14.jpg

Her straight forward speaking and conservative values also aid her in her appeal. I also like the puppy!

who could ever forget that meme plus her "targeting" races on a map. One of them that was targeted was Giffords district.
And i'm sure you were just as concerned when the dem's did the same damn thing, complete with target symbols, years before Palin's map came out, correct?

Liberal hypocrisy is fuckin' priceless.

Really? Do you have a link to prove this? I'd like to see it, as well as who did it.

And by the way, [with] health care being so big in D.C. right now, be wary when some kind of tie-in occurs. Because it will crop up: a tie-in with guns in an attempt to take away our rights under the guise of some new health care plan. You know that this is coming--that the two issues will somehow crop up and they'll be tied together. So we have to be very wary of that.

She was spot on with this prediction four years ago. Smart lady.

And by the way, [with] health care being so big in D.C. right now, be wary when some kind of tie-in occurs. Because it will crop up: a tie-in with guns in an attempt to take away our rights under the guise of some new health care plan. You know that this is coming--that the two issues will somehow crop up and they'll be tied together. So we have to be very wary of that.

Yeah..................Obamacare would provide a free way for us to find out who has mental problems so that we could take away their guns.

If it had happened sooner, maybe some of these lunatics (Cho for example) would have been caught.

Maybe even the Sandy Hook shooter.

Yeah..................Obamacare would provide a free way for us to find out who has mental problems so that we could take away their guns.

If it had happened sooner, maybe some of these lunatics (Cho for example) would have been caught.

Maybe even the Sandy Hook shooter.

It's not about mental health.

Forum List

Back