Sarah Palin's gun control quote 7 months into Obama's first term.

Picture-29-480x199.png

who could ever forget that meme plus her "targeting" races on a map. One of them that was targeted was Giffords district.

Yeah, those were good ads!

You know a big lefty by the name of Bob Beckle originated the term of targeting districts, Right? And you cry babies whine when someone else uses your tactics. How freaking pathetic are you?

who could ever forget that meme plus her "targeting" races on a map. One of them that was targeted was Giffords district.

You know a big lefty by the name of Bob Beckle originated the term of targeting districts, Right? And you cry babies whine when someone else uses your tactics. How freaking pathetic are you?

Really? Because when I Google the name "Bob Beckle", I get a FOX News correspondent who is far right.

Really? Because when I Google the name "Bob Beckle", I get a FOX News correspondent who is far right.

OMG you are dumb :)

Bob Beckel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bob Beckel | Biography | Fox News

https://twitter.com/RobertGBeckel

Bob Beckel is as liberal as they come dumbass. Try actually reading something before you assume he's far right because he works at FOX.

Maybe even read your own links?

Beckel was born in New York City, New York. He holds a B.A. from Wagner College.[2] While in college, he worked for Robert F. Kennedy's presidential campaign in 1968. Early in his career, he joined the U.S. Department of State and became the youngest deputy assistant secretary of state for the Carter administration.[3] Beckel was the campaign manager for Walter Mondale's 1984 presidential campaign. During that campaign he became known as the man who effectively wrapped the Wendy's slogan "Where's the Beef?" around Gary Hart, Mondale's opponent for the Democratic nomination.

Beckel is one of FOX's Liberal commentators. He also has a gas problem, you can even hear him fart on the air and watch the girls on The Five cringe.

Last edited:

I dare you to tell him that to his face. Actually he is the token lefty on The 5. He is a commentator and contributor on Fox not a news correspondent, he's a former NFL player who worked for Clinton.

I dare you to tell him that to his face. Actually he is the token lefty on The 5. He is a commentator and contributor on Fox not a news correspondent, he's a former NFL player who worked for Clinton.

You know Beckel is also a Chiropractor and a big kid when it comes to putting up Christmas lights on his house. I don't care for his politics but he doesn't strike me as a bad guy.

You know Beckel is also a Chiropractor and a big kid when it comes to putting up Christmas lights on his house. I don't care for his politics but he doesn't strike me as a bad guy.

I knew he was big on Christmas, I wasn't aware he was a Chiropractor. He can be irritating sometimes but I wouldn't mind having a beer with him.

And i'm sure you were just as concerned when the dem's did the same damn thing, complete with target symbols, years before Palin's map came out, correct?

Liberal hypocrisy is fuckin' priceless.

Really? Do you have a link to prove this? I'd like to see it, as well as who did it.
Here ya' go, brother.....Put out in 2004 by the Democratic Leadership Council, in conjunction with Will Marshall, President of the Progressive Policy Institute. Read the bottom, and see that what they said was really no different then anything Palin's camp said.

www.thelookingspoon.com/tlsimages/blog/2011/dlc_target_map.jpg

Cue up the liberal howls and but, but, buts, in......3......2.....1.......

I knew he was big on Christmas, I wasn't aware he was a Chiropractor. He can be irritating sometimes but I wouldn't mind having a beer with him.
He strikes me as the kind of guy who, if he were your neighbor and you asked him to keep an eye on your house, he'd keep an eye on your house.....And i've seen him call out those loons over on MSNBC whenever they've said something completely disgusting about conservatives, or particular conservatives.....Particularly Bashir, when he made a disgusting comment about Charles Krauthammer, who is confined to a wheelchair, and of course Ed Shultz' crazy ass.

And i'm sure you were just as concerned when the dem's did the same damn thing, complete with target symbols, years before Palin's map came out, correct?

Liberal hypocrisy is fuckin' priceless.

Really? Do you have a link to prove this? I'd like to see it, as well as who did it.
Here ya' go, brother.....Put out in 2004 by the Democratic Leadership Council, in conjunction with Will Marshall, President of the Progressive Policy Institute. Read the bottom, and see that what they said was really no different then anything Palin's camp said.

www.thelookingspoon.com/tlsimages/blog/2011/dlc_target_map.jpg

Cue up the liberal howls and but, but, buts, in......3......2.....1.......

Notice as soon as you posted the truth the leftists took off running. I've yet to see any liberal on this forum ever admit to the truth.

Bob Beckel ran Walter Mondale's campaign, who lost to Reagan in 1984 in the biggest electoral landslide in history. He is a recovering alcoholic/drug abuser, who became a Christian. I don't understand why he's still a liberal but he is.

Man oh man, we see who the real haters of women are..

You think they would say some of this stuff about a woman Democrat?

ugly

And by the way, [with] health care being so big in D.C. right now, be wary when some kind of tie-in occurs. Because it will crop up: a tie-in with guns in an attempt to take away our rights under the guise of some new health care plan. You know that this is coming--that the two issues will somehow crop up and they'll be tied together. So we have to be very wary of that.

She was spot on with this prediction four years ago. Smart lady.

Yeah..................Obamacare would provide a free way for us to find out who has mental problems so that we could take away their guns.

If it had happened sooner, maybe some of these lunatics (Cho for example) would have been caught.

Maybe even the Sandy Hook shooter.

wow, so that WE can take away their guns..when do you fascist start taking away people's cars, knives, bats, etc etc.

this is just getting started people and you voted it..ENJOY

Sarah is a bright lady with an even brighter family and a knack for spotting the truth of a matter.

This is satire, right? Please tell me it's satire. Please don't tell me you really believe that.

You don't....do you?

Sarah is a bright lady with an even brighter family and a knack for spotting the truth of a matter.

This is satire, right? Please tell me it's satire. Please don't tell me you really believe that.

You don't....do you?

No problem, a lot of people don't think MaBelle Obama is very bright either..
Now, now, now,......she was bright enough to devise that patient dumping scheme....I mean, it must have taken some amount of brightness to dump the poor patients out in the streets, or pawn them off on other, less elitist hospitals......She's such a loving, caring lil' liberal, after all.

You don't....do you?

No problem, a lot of people don't think MaBelle Obama is very bright either..
Now, now, now,......she was bright enough to devise that patient dumping scheme....I mean, it must have taken some amount of brightness to dump the poor patients out in the streets, or pawn them off on other, less elitist hospitals......She's such a loving, caring lil' liberal, after all.

Yeah...and Sarah was bright enough to see Russia from her back door.

Forum List

Back