Sarah Palins biggest roadblock to the presidency is

acts

Rookie
Jul 29, 2009
Obama's feckless, dangerous and demoralizing performance as president. His attack on America will make voters hesitant to elect a political anomaly again...a woman, Idaho University graduate, wife, mom, 5 kids.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RjXY_-PUbo]YouTube - Wizard of Oz Scarecrow - If I only had a brain song with english lyric subtitle[/ame]

Yep, she is her own biggest enemy.

I have begun to wonder if she is bipolar.
Doubtful. Bipolar people are normally quite intelligent.

True. However it is often associated with some delusional problems. My Ex wife and several members of her family were/are bipolar and had other issues as well.

And even if only bipolar they tend to not make much sense when wound up tight.

Palin has zero chances of ever holding office! She is simply too stupid!

Yeah, we all know stupid people end up with a million dollar book deal before it hits the shelves.

Stupid people get VP nominations and run a world wind tour of talk shows and celebrity spotlights.

Stupid people can hold a press conference on just about anything and send and entire political party's base into a full blown seizure.

What an idiot she is.

Actually, I'm going to keep to my original claim about Sarah Palin...it's not that she's too stupid to get elected...it's that she's too smart to run in the first place. If I'm wrong, then I'll call her stupid.

Obama's feckless, dangerous and demoralizing performance as president. His attack on America will make voters hesitant to elect a political anomaly again...a woman, Idaho University graduate, wife, mom, 5 kids.
palin's an asshat.

This from a guy who's avatar is a bird that buries it's head in the sand at the first sign of trouble...

that's fantastic

Forum List

Back