Sarah Palin's Alaska create EPIC ratings for TLC

How did Fox do during the same time period?

Just wondering how many additional viewers they got that were not already palintologists.

No idea. Seems like you have a research project.

Naah, just curious, don't really care much.

I figure TLC did pick up some additional viewers, over the fox viewers, just curious as to how many.

Last edited:
Watch out Kate Gosselin! Sarah Palin is hot on your heels — No, actually viewing audiences find her more interesting! Sarah Palin’s Alaska brought in epic ratings last night for TLC; even bigger than Jon, Kate and their plus eight brood.

Sarah’s new reality show broke TLC’s rating records Sunday night, attracting 4.96 million viewers, according to TV Newser.

OK! VIDEO: SARAH PALIN’S ALASKA TV SERIES SNEAK PEEK

The reality show What Not To Wear held the record in 2003.

According to Newser, 1.8 million adults between 25-54 tuned in while 1.6 million between 18-49 watched the show.

The 2008 vice presidential candidate has explained the show is filmed in her “backyard,” and highlights her life of family fun.

OK! NEWS: SARAH PALIN GETS IN ON THE DWTS ACTION!

“I’d rather do this than be in some stuffy old political office,” she has said of her new reality show. “I’d rather be out here being free!”

I like Sarah Palin and would vote for her for President.

That being said, I didn't think her show was that great and I'll probably not watch it again.

Also, I have a problem with politicians (yeah I know she holds no political office but she backed many TEA Party candidates) trying to be celebrities. I really hate it when politicians sign autographs too. Who the fuck are they? Do they think they're movie stars or something? They're not, they work for US!

They need to humble themselves.

Forum List

Back