Sarah Palin will not run for president in 2012

Ok...I know I know..I am obsessed...now back to my point..she said she 'has a fire in her belly".

Now help me out here...just this once, stay on point...will she run? Just this once please please try to stay on point and not deflect...WILL SHE RUN?

Come on, you can do it....

I already answered this. You are not wrong. I've said for the past 2 years she is an idiot who would lose if she did decide to run, and I have said numerous times that she knows that she would lose...so she won't run. Way to pay attention :thup:

Now, none of this negates your obsession with her.

You have said this for two years and I am the obsessed one? :clap2:

(see what I did there..lol)

I have said it for two years. Yes. However it is not the only thing I have said on here.

Zona: Over 5,300 posts on threads about Palin.
RadiomanATL: 1,400 posts of the same.

Zona=Obsessed with Palin.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

When Sarah wins in 2012 we're going to have PDS treated under the ADA and get you people the treatment you need, lobotomies, etc.

Of course this old stand by would come out. Its all you have when asked about Palin. Its a common deflection..

Here is what you get when asked about her:

Your obsessed
You fear her
or this dumb thing you just posted.

Every single time. I love it.
OH and you actually said, when she wins....WOW. You actually said this. Wow. Talk about PDS. :)

The NeoMarxists shot their load on her, you have nothing left but your hatred.

You can't go any more negative on her.

Or her husband. Or her kids.

And she's still laughing in your faces.

She's a Conservative. She was a successful governor. She's not a birther. She's fun, funny, smart and effective.

If she runs for the nomination, she'll win; she'll demolish Obama in the debates. She will win at least 54 of the 57 states Obama claims he visited in 08.

Psssst..you do know she quit as a gov dont ya?

If she runs? If she runs she will be the president of the united states? Oh my dear god..and someone said I was obsessed with her?

You know how dumb this sounds? She will win the presidency! Wow.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

When Sarah wins in 2012 we're going to have PDS treated under the ADA and get you people the treatment you need, lobotomies, etc.

Of course this old stand by would come out. Its all you have when asked about Palin. Its a common deflection..

Here is what you get when asked about her:

Your obsessed
You fear her
or this dumb thing you just posted.

Every single time. I love it.
OH and you actually said, when she wins....WOW. You actually said this. Wow. Talk about PDS. :)

The NeoMarxists shot their load on her, you have nothing left but your hatred.

You can't go any more negative on her.

Or her husband. Or her kids.

And she's still laughing in your faces.

She's a Conservative. She was a successful governor. She's not a birther. She's fun, funny, smart and effective.

If she runs for the nomination, she'll win; she'll demolish Obama in the debates. She will win at least 54 of the 57 states Obama claims he visited in 08.

It's funny you have to mention that.

There is no chance in heck that Palin runs.

She won't accept the pay cut it would mean.
She won't want to be forced to talk to people she doesn't want to (can you imagine her actually refusing to talk to a news organization as President, or calling anyone/anything 'lamestream' and still be seen as credible?).
She won't want to have to face the consequences of her choices. It is all fine and dandy for her to say what she thinks right now and then be proven wrong. She is just a talking head. If she was President, made decisions and then had them be the wrong ones, she would actually have to be held accountable.

She may be an idiot but she isn't stupid. (I know how confusing, illogical and downright ignorant that sounds, but I can't think of any other way to word it.)

Ok...I know I know..I am obsessed...now back to my point..she said she 'has a fire in her belly".

Now help me out here...just this once, stay on point...will she run? Just this once please please try to stay on point and not deflect...WILL SHE RUN?

Come on, you can do it....

I already answered this. You are not wrong. I've said for the past 2 years she is an idiot who would lose if she did decide to run, and I have said numerous times that she knows that she would lose...so she won't run. Way to pay attention :thup:

Now, none of this negates your obsession with her.

You have said this for two years and I am the obsessed one? :clap2:

(see what I did there..lol)

:clap2:

Does USAR know that his dream date isn't running :(

Be nice to him, he is to busy denying Palin and Rice fucking.

By the way, I was right...there is no way she is running. Hell, her smarter sister is in the tank at this point...no more Bachmann! lol

Sarah Palin is not running but she said to give to SarahPac. What kind of fucking idiot will send money to her at this point?

I am sick and tired of her trying to keep her name in the news. The last thing was her saying she "had a fire in her belly". OH wow, will she run?

Hell no she wont run. There is no way she will give up her job at Fox just like ol Huck. She is about making money and she has a sweet deal with fox.

So, I say it here. There is no way she will run, just like The Donald didn't and just like ol Huck didn't. You see, those two gentlemen found a higher reason for not running for the highest position in America, their shows. :evil:

Righty's, oh yeah.....we fear her. :lol:

she's not going to run. but it won't just be because of her job at fauxnews. she likes standing on the sidelines sniping at everyone else, sucking the air out of the room and pretending she's still relevant. if she runs for president, she actually has to be accountable and the palinistas have to stop crying that people are mean to sawwah.

Based on knowledge of domestic & Int'l policy I'd say no but the current Repub line-up is worrying a sizable amt of Repubs/conservs ;)

I am sick and tired of her trying to keep her name in the news. The last thing was her saying she "had a fire in her belly". OH wow, will she run?

Hell no she wont run. There is no way she will give up her job at Fox just like ol Huck. She is about making money and she has a sweet deal with fox.

So, I say it here. There is no way she will run, just like The Donald didn't and just like ol Huck didn't. You see, those two gentlemen found a higher reason for not running for the highest position in America, their shows. :evil:

she's not going to run. but it won't just be because of her job at fauxnews. she likes standing on the sidelines sniping at everyone else, sucking the air out of the room and pretending she's still relevant. if she runs for president, she actually has to be accountable and the palinistas have to stop crying that people are mean to sawwah.

Exacto.

Imagine her at the recent debates....oh dear god that would have been hilarious. I said it before and I say it again, those republicans would have destroyed her on the podium. DESTROYED her.

So Zona bumps an old thread about Palin to prove he's not obsessed with Palin?

:dunno:

Speaking of obsessed, did you do your daily neg to me today? I haven't checked.

Dude, love em. YOU ARE NEG'ING ME DAILY AND YOU MENTION THE WORD OBSESSED? lololol

I hate people who go out of their way to do daily neg-reps IN LIEU OF debating. Especially those who have been here for years and have their rightie rep built up ;) from the usual t-party repub suspects. Reps ALL THEY GOT apparently :eusa_boohoo:

I hate people who go out of their way to do daily neg-reps IN LIEU OF debating. Especially those who have been here for years and have their rightie rep built up ;) from the usual t-party repub suspects. Reps ALL THEY GOT apparently :eusa_boohoo:

I hate whiners. But whatcha gonna do :dunno:

I could post some PMs giving the left a distinct advantage on this subject.

Wow. You cant be more correct.

Forum List

Back