Another Lamestream Media Poll - Obama +14

I like the recent polls called the mid term elections, the Kennedy seat and the NJ and VA governorship races, but run with that if that makes you happy

Are we saying that he's got a +14 percent approval rating with unemployment at 9+ percent, endless wars, rising commodoties, precious metals, gas at 4 and a half bucks. This really is amazing because the libs were wringing their little hands in fervid indignation at some of these same issues under Bush. But..................everything is good now?

You guys keep me laughing!!!

I like the recent polls called the mid term elections…

Mid-term, schmid term – that’s ancient history. They have no bearing on a General Election with an incumbent president. Indeed, the incompetence and idiocy exhibited by the House is only succeeding in turning off voters from the GOP.

And as the job approval numbers fluctuate, the personal approval ratings remain high and consistent:

If you want to know why Barack Obama is looking good for reelection despite the our nation’s economic struggles, the new Politico/GWU poll has your answer. 72% of voters in battleground states approve of Obama as a person.

Obama

This is why Obama will be re-elected – it’s personal, stupid.

Because the voters like him, and because they think he’ll win.

Forum List

Back