Sarah Palin will not run for president in 2012

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
I am sick and tired of her trying to keep her name in the news. The last thing was her saying she "had a fire in her belly". OH wow, will she run?

Hell no she wont run. There is no way she will give up her job at Fox just like ol Huck. She is about making money and she has a sweet deal with fox.

So, I say it here. There is no way she will run, just like The Donald didn't and just like ol Huck didn't. You see, those two gentlemen found a higher reason for not running for the highest position in America, their shows. :evil:

Righty's, oh yeah.....we fear her. :lol:

I am sick and tired of her trying to keep her name in the news. The last thing was her saying she "had a fire in her belly". OH wow, will she run?

Hell no she wont run. There is no way she will give up her job at Fox just like ol Huck. She is about making money and she has a sweet deal with fox.

So, I say it here. There is no way she will run, just like The Donald didn't and just like ol Huck didn't. You see, those two gentlemen found a higher reason for not running for the highest position in America, their shows. :evil:

You are one dumbfuck of a douchebag. Seriously.

Don't worry Zoned Out.. you may have a black conservative running who you can disparage.

Last edited:

You are one dumbfuck of a douchebag. Seriously.

Ok..I am a douchebag...now try to comment on Palin running for president in 2012. She wont and you know it.

Fuck you and god bless.

Don't worry Zoned Out.. you may have a black guy running who you can disparage.

Do you mean the disgraced X army officer Allen West? Or the crappy pizza king? (And still no comments about Palin from you. Whats wrong, you ok? Usually you dont deflect..lol)

Winner both. Good luck with that.

Don't worry Zoned Out.. you may have a black guy running who you can disparage.

Do you mean the disgraced X army officer Allen West? Or the crappy pizza king? (And still no comments about Palin from you. Whats wrong, you ok? Usually you dont deflect..lol)

Winner both. Good luck with that.

As for Palin.. who gives a shit? Oh, you, that's who. Cain? Hey, he's got a lifetime of reality under his belt, unlike the Boy King who has a record of accomplishment that tallies up to zero. For that matter, Palin, Bachman, McCain, Huckabee, Roney, etc., etc., etc. have a wealth of experience that surpasses Obama.

The Obumbler is a big fat nothing.

:lol:

She'll only run if drafted because there are no other candidates.

The fact that she is making a lot of money and the prospect destroying whatever shred of privacy her family has managed to retain are big deterrents against being a candidate.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

When Sarah wins in 2012 we're going to have PDS treated under the ADA and get you people the treatment you need, lobotomies, etc.

Add to this the fact that Rove and, by proxy, the interests that donate to his Americans United- inspired, slush-fund, openly said he wants her gone. Big biz don't want her if Rove doesn't want her.
It would be an EPIC blood-bath if she were to be in a debate though :D I wouldn't even watch it because that high-pitched voice of hers makes me want to stick a dull pencil in my ears. That and her kooky, non- answers. :rolleyes: I know her voice isn't her fault but nonetheless I don't see how Todd stands it :dunno:

You're pretty obsessed with Palin.

Well, I knew someone like you would either say we are afraid of her or the good ol "obsessed" with her.

Both ar bullshit of course and you cant back it up in any way but way to delfect from my orinial question..will she run?

NOPE!

You're pretty obsessed with Palin.

Well, I knew someone like you would either say we are afraid of her or the good ol "obsessed" with her.

Both ar bullshit of course and you cant back it up in any way but way to delfect from my orinial question..will she run?

NOPE!

Oh really?

Showing results 1 to 25 of over 500
Search took 0.50 seconds.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Results for "Palin" by user Zona

Not to mention this very thread....that you started....about Palin.

Nope...you're not obsessed at all :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back