Sarah Palin Video, Not Acting, Best Idea For Honest Government EVER!

Christophera

Evidence & Reason Rule
Aug 23, 2009
Santa Barbara CA
This is an amazing set of interviews. I think it shows exactly what kind of stuff Plain is made of. Some of the best. Her words show her brains and integrity so well it is ironic.

Clearly, these video are WHY media and politics are bashing her. She intends to undo the corruption in politics in a big way and that intent shows in how well, completely and sincerely she answers questions.

I met Richard Paluch on the 4th of July, last Saturday, and he gave me the search terms for this on youtube and I am astounded at how much effort Palin put into this.

This is a great idea and anyone with political aspiration should consider making voluntary, regular polygraph exams a part of their campaign promise.

SARAH PALIN TARGETS CORRUPT CONGRESS PART 1

SARAH PALIN TARGETS CORRUPT CONGRESS PART 2

NOTICE: Any cognitive infiltrators trying to put this down will only be exposing themselves by posting against the idea.

9 minutes of $illy $impering $arah? No thanks.

How about you just tell us what her lies wise little gems are this time?

And then, let's get to work mounting a grass roots campaign to write her in on the general election ballot.

:boobies:

Last edited:
nobody could succeed in running for office and also be honest with everyone. To get a majority vote, they have to lie to almost everyone.

This is an amazing set of interviews. I think it shows exactly what kind of stuff Plain is made of. Some of the best. Her words show her brains and integrity so well it is ironic.

Clearly, these video are WHY media and politics are bashing her. She intends to undo the corruption in politics in a big way and that intent shows in how well, completely and sincerely she answers questions.

I met Richard Paluch on the 4th of July, last Saturday, and he gave me the search terms for this on youtube and I am astounded at how much effort Palin put into this.

This is a great idea and anyone with political aspiration should consider making voluntary, regular polygraph exams a part of their campaign promise.

NOTICE: Any cognitive infiltrators trying to put this down will only be exposing themselves by posting against the idea.

Palin for President! She's the woman to lead us back to greatness for the next four months!

How about you just tell us what her lies are this time?

And then, let's get to work mounting a grass roots campaign to write her in on the general election ballot.

Watch the first...ohhhh...two minutes.

Worst. Impression. Ever.

Muttley is it raining where you are? You should be out hustling quarters on the corner, instead of making a JakeAss out of yourself, ...AGAIN!

You can always write MURDERING BITCH HILLARY CLINTON on your ballot!

CkqeQzm.jpg

(false criticism)
No! We need politicians that can lie! You only need to vote for them.

The truth will unsettle you! Yes, the politicians will take advantage of you if you believe the lie. However, the harm done to each of you is so much less than you will receive if you knew the truth!! That is the truth.

A good honest lie is not harmful. A moral and patriotic lie is most noble. A profitable and well market lie is enriching!

However, the truth is a hateful despicable little thing that you should never let crawl into you ear! Never Never Never

Palin and her crazy ideas--why isn't she out shooting moose?

(false criticism)

The truth will unsettle you! Yes, the politicians will take advantage of you if you believe the lie. However, the harm done to each of you is so much less than you will receive if you knew the truth!! That is the truth.

A good honest lie is not harmful. A moral and patriotic lie is most noble. A profitable and well market lie is enriching!

However, the truth is a hateful despicable little thing that you should never let crawl into you ear! Never Never Never

Been there, done that! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

sarah_moose_hunting.jpg

Muttley is it raining where you are? You should be out hustling quarters on the corner, instead of making a JakeAss out of yourself, ...AGAIN!

You can always write MURDERING BITCH HILLARY CLINTON on your ballot!

CkqeQzm.jpg
murdering bitch hellery is indeed correct.

I dont know,the fact she ran under the ticket of Mccain who is corrupt as hell,I dont trust her anymore than I do hellery. how come you think palin is honest like ron paul by chance?

There isn't a politician that I can think of that would willingly submit to a polygraph test to see if they are corrupt or not.

Hey....................here's an idea...................let's get Palin to take a polygraph to see how much she bullshitted the nation in 2008.

There isn't a politician that I can think of that would willingly submit to a polygraph test to see if they are corrupt or not.

Hey....................here's an idea...................let's get Palin to take a polygraph to see how much she bullshitted the nation in 2008.

I agree if we can get Hillary and Sanders to do the same at the same time!

I dont know,the fact she ran under the ticket of Mccain who is corrupt as hell,I dont trust her anymore than I do hellery. how come you think palin is honest like ron paul by chance?

I think it was a setup to marginalize her. Association with McCain would marginalize anyone. I think she was desperate to stay in politics. Shunned because she was so ready to bust corruption. Note her run with McCain is was after she did the video.
Look at her record in Alaska. She's not been shown to be nearly as corrupt as those she saw investigated and prosecuted.

Where Does Palin Fit in Alaska s Culture of Corruption

I think the idea is that NEW candidates take a polygraph based on their platform, then agree to follow it up later.

(false criticism)

sarah_moose_hunting.jpg

Thanks for finally admitting $arah doesn't actually do her own shooting.

But hey, that doesn't disqualify her for public office. She could just get kiddie raper, poopy pants nugent to do it for her again.

Ron Paul - honest?

Good one.

Oh please, the goons have busted ass for years trying to get dirt on Palin.

And they've never gotten it. Because it doesn't exist. The worst they can come up with is that Trig isn't really her baby, and her daughter's a slut, lol.

(false criticism)

sarah_moose_hunting.jpg

But hey, that doesn't disqualify her for public office. She could just get kiddie raper, poopy pants nugent to do it for her again.

Horse's ass, that was satire... the shit you keep posting that you think is REAL!!!

(false criticism)

sarah_moose_hunting.jpg

Horse's ass, that was satire... the shit you keep posting that you think is REAL!!!

Luds isn't smart enough to get satire.

(false criticism)

sarah_moose_hunting.jpg

Luds isn't smart enough to get satire.

I don't think she knows how to type... probably has DRAGON and talks into a microphone!

Forum List

Back