Sarah Palin Thanksgiving Message

1020palin-2.jpg

Just what I was thinking.

Lefty men are such wusses, they have to post dumb threads about a WOMAN.

:lol:

Is this more to your liking Steph?

palin-elf-body.jpg

can you make one of those with Pelosi in it?:lol:

gay and gayer..............

Let me tell you something..........if Hillary looked like Sarah, I might even consider voting for the woman. Thats how you know this forum is crawling with limpwristed men............

Last edited:

Let me tell you something..........if Hillary looked like Sarah, I might even consider voting for the woman. Thats how you know this forum is crawling with limpwristed men............

sounds as if you might be questioning your own sexuality. that's ok, it's fine, you are among friends here. when you google something does it come back ....do you mean, "am i gay??"

Last edited:

sounds as if you might be questioning your own sexuality. that's ok, it's fine, you are among friends here. when you google something does it come back ....do you mean, "am i gay??"

lmao......coming from somebody who hails from Vermont, where everybody bangs everybody and the whole bunch of them connect at the local pancake house in the am...........:funnyface:

Forum List

Back