Sarah Palin Sends A Thanksgiving Message To All 57 States

I'm not a Palin fan, but anyone who says something that stupid has no business in a public office, I don't care what the pedigree is. Besides what good is an ivy league law degree when you allow your department of fatherland security to rape the 4th ammendent rights of millons of Americans? Not only in airports, but soon sporting events, trains, busses, you name it. Papers please? Sorry off topic a little there.

Damn, man! You are dense.

Please expound. Prove my density. Don't hold back.

Bottom line is that Palin isn't particularly smart. What I really want to see is some leadership ability. Does she possess any? Obviously, electing an intellectual with no leadership ability has it's problems hence Obama.

I'm not a Palin fan, but anyone who says something that stupid has no business in a public office, I don't care what the pedigree is. Besides what good is an ivy league law degree when you allow your department of fatherland security to rape the 4th ammendent rights of millons of Americans? Not only in airports, but soon sporting events, trains, busses, you name it. Papers please? Sorry off topic a little there.

Damn, man! You are dense.

Please expound. Prove my density. Don't hold back.

As you wish! For starters, you should have asked me to 'prove that you are dense'... not asked me to prove your density. You jumped right past the possibility of not being dense... and went straight to your degree of density. That, in and of itself, is pretty dense, I would say.

Forum List

Back