Palin: "We've got to stand with our North Korean allies"

Of course we all know Obama will never misspeak for he is all wise and all knowing and all powerful....
But then again maybe she meant what she said....( sorry my Republican/Conservative brothers). I think she needs to take a little break.She's on TV almost as much as the President....

Of course we all know Obama will never misspeak for he is all wise and all knowing and all powerful....
But then again maybe she meant what she said....( sorry my Republican/Conservative brothers). I think she needs to take a little break.She's on TV almost as much as the President....

This post isnt about OBAMA..........

Im not the biggest fan of either party right now to be honest...
As for Palin i think she could use a break, i see her on everything lately. Along with her daughter on Dancing With The Stars. I sat through one episode at my gf's equest...what a complete mess, after running to the bathroom every 10 minutes to vomit the show out of my system i vowed never to watch it again

$duke palin.jpg

And a reason why she's as dumb as a post...

I'm not overly enamored of Palin, however, she really isn't 'dumb as a post'. She's not the smartest of people - but a slip of the tongue is a slip of the tongue... and, as has been mentioned, Obama has made his fair share. This kind of shit is worthless drivel.

Forum List

Back