Sarah Palin Out At Fox News

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Jack Mirkinson

Sarah Palin has parted ways with Fox News, multiple outlets wrote on Friday.

Real Clear Politics was the first to report that Palin — who reportedly signed a $1 million-a-year contract with the network in 2010 — will not be renewing it. The New York Times' Brian Stelter later confirmed the news with Fox News.

A "source close to Palin" told RCP that she had turned down a new offer. Fox News merely told the New York Times in a statement that it wished her the best.

The news is not very surprising, but it does highlight, as much as anything, Palin's diminished relevance. Reports about the increasingly icy relationship between Palin and Fox News CEO Roger Ailes have been circulating for years. He has mocked her in public, and is said to have privately labeled her "stupid." Meanwhile, her public profile has waned as the years since her bid for the vice presidency grind on.

More: Sarah Palin Out At Fox News

What will we do when she's gone? Her contribution was - inestimable! Her intelligence was - a different kind. She added something to the political scene, sort of a red nose on the face of the GOP.

It's incredible that Huffington has a reporter dedicated to Fox news. I watch Fox and I didn't even know that Palin was in much less out. Who cares but the hate filled left wingers who think there is some sort of conspiracy afoot. The post belongs on the media page anyway.

This makes me sad. The world needs to hear her wisdom...

I'm sad too. I very seldom see a video of FOX news and have never seen Palin on it, but losing someone you have never watched leaves a terrible void in my life. Don't worry, I'll get over it!

Hmmm! Maybe Kucinich can help fill that void and I won't watch him. I feel better already!

On a serious note, I think she is trying to go after Mark Begich in '14 and lay some more dumb on us.

Does professional froot loop, Glenn Beck still have a crush on her?

She'd fit right in with his ravings.

Or, maybe she could just do a "column" on his site.

Whatever, if I hadn't read it here, I would never have noticed.

Does professional froot loop, Glenn Beck still have a crush on her?

She'd fit right in with his ravings.

Or, maybe she could just do a "column" on his site.

Whatever, if I hadn't read it here, I would never have noticed.

Ever notice how Lakhota always answers himself in his threads? And nice fail on the title.

Another CH-CHING! for Spamahontas!

quarter.jpg

Last edited:
Ever notice how Lakhota always answers himself in his threads? And nice fail on the title.

and ignores any question asked by someone else on a question he asked or on a Statement he made......yea he does that......its called lack of Integrity.....then he wonders why so many show zero respect for him....

What ever will the left do with all its pent up sexism and vile attacks on children and the disabled now? Scumbag hypocrites.

Forum List

Back