Sarah Palin on Hannity Show

If you think that the Oprah appearance is going to be Oprah Introduces the Next President: Part 2, well, we can all have our hopes and dreams I guess...

Excerpts:

Thousands cheer Palin in Mich. for book tour

By KATHY BARKS HOFFMAN, Associated Press Writer Kathy Barks Hoffman, Associated Press Writer – Wed Nov 18, 6:45 pm ET

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – College students ditched class, employees skipped work and some huddled in the cold overnight just to make sure they get an orange wristband Wednesday that would let them meet Sarah Palin.

Thousands gathered outside a Barnes & Noble and chanted "Palin! Palin! Palin!" for the kickoff of the former Republican vice presidential candidate's "Going Rogue" book tour, which has taken on the feel of a political pep rally.

...College students Megan Patzky of Racine, Wis., and Sarah Cranmer of Chicago waited in line overnight and skipped their Wednesday classes at nearby Calvin College to get an autograph. Patzky planned to give the signed book to her father for Christmas.

...Many of those waiting at the Michigan bookstore said they would vote for Palin if she decides to run for president in 2012.

"I believe she's a good, strong person to do the things we need to do in this country," said David Zak, 70, who drove about two hours to see Palin. "I like her Christian philosophy. I like that she's pro-life. I believe she can do what needs to be done to get ahead."

Rest of article here:

Thousands cheer Palin in Mich. for book tour - Yahoo! News

I find it fascinating to see the amount of men falling all over themselves to slander Sarah.............................

definate fcukking limpwristers!!!

hooverguy.jpg

Last edited:
wow sin so you and kook , bring it on , no one cares , like your a$$wipe wing nut likes to say , what does 59% of 21% figure out to be? good luck with those numbers

Excerpts:

Thousands cheer Palin in Mich. for book tour

By KATHY BARKS HOFFMAN, Associated Press Writer Kathy Barks Hoffman, Associated Press Writer – Wed Nov 18, 6:45 pm ET

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – College students ditched class, employees skipped work and some huddled in the cold overnight just to make sure they get an orange wristband Wednesday that would let them meet Sarah Palin.

Thousands gathered outside a Barnes & Noble and chanted "Palin! Palin! Palin!" for the kickoff of the former Republican vice presidential candidate's "Going Rogue" book tour, which has taken on the feel of a political pep rally.

...College students Megan Patzky of Racine, Wis., and Sarah Cranmer of Chicago waited in line overnight and skipped their Wednesday classes at nearby Calvin College to get an autograph. Patzky planned to give the signed book to her father for Christmas.

...Many of those waiting at the Michigan bookstore said they would vote for Palin if she decides to run for president in 2012.

"I believe she's a good, strong person to do the things we need to do in this country," said David Zak, 70, who drove about two hours to see Palin. "I like her Christian philosophy. I like that she's pro-life. I believe she can do what needs to be done to get ahead."

Rest of article here:

Thousands cheer Palin in Mich. for book tour - Yahoo! News

Hey look..........its not even debatable that the liberals who show up and post on this site represent less than 20% of the way the country thinks. In fact........most of the lefties who post in here are the fringe of the fringe, even among liberals.

You see, lefties cant take this fact.........that poll after poll clearly display that their America is far, far from representative from what most Americans want. The most OCD of the fringe come post in places like this........stick out like a sore thumb too!! The most hideous day of their lives was 1/20/09 when George Bush left office. :oops:The internet k00ks are still miserable over it........have not at all tried to find something else to obsess upon. I love it though........provides me with endless entertainment, especially when it became evident that Obama was falling like a stone in water in the polls starting in April!!! Its been a hoot in here when I happen to get the time to come on in!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

hey Lump did the coward get boarded yet? you know like he promised to do for the troops, waiting but not holding my breath LOL the man is a blowhard coward

hey Lump I even have more respect for 5 time deferrment Dicxkless Cheney, he said he had better things to do

I thought she did a good job

Personally--I thought Hannity spent way too much time talking about Afganistan & not near enough about the economy--& letting Palin tell her views on what she would do to get this economy moving.

It appeared to me that it was a Hannity night & a Hannity agenda. If I were Sarah Palin I don't think I would do another Hannity interview simply because his agenda is to attack the current administration--(which I disagree with many of Obama's policies) but he really didn't give her a chance to talk about her thoughts & policies.

Personally--I thought Hannity spent way too much time talking about Afganistan & not near enough about the economy--& letting Palin tell her views on what she would do to get this economy moving.

It appeared to me that it was a Hannity night & a Hannity agenda. If I were Sarah Palin I don't think I would do another Hannity interview simply because his agenda is to attack the current administration--(which I disagree with many of Obama's policies) but he really didn't give her a chance to talk about her thoughts & policies.

You make a good point.

She appeared confident - but I agree, her views on a real economic recovery policy vs the "grow government" mentality that infects the White House and Democrat Congress would have been more welcome to hear.

She talked of tax cuts and the need to help small business and the benefits of a more sound energy policy utilizing our own vast resources - but more time on that would have been nice as it is what is on the minds of most Americans - perhaps with the terrorist trial coming in a close second...

Last edited:

You make a good point.

She appeared confident - but I agree, her views on a real economic recovery policy vs the "grow government" mentality that infects the White House and Democrat Congress would have been more welcome to hear.

She talked of tax cuts and the need to help small business and the benefits of a more sound energy policy utilizing our own vast resources - but more time on that would have been nice as it is what is on the minds of most Americans - perhaps with the terrorist trial coming in a close second...

Yes & alot of questions--she's been asked over the last several interviews Hannity asked her again. But--Hannity blew it.

He really should have let her spend much more time on the economy, the deficit & taxes--& instead flew off onto Afganistan & kept her there. It was a Hannity agenda tonight.

You make a good point.

Yes & alot of questions--she's been asked over the last several interviews Hannity asked her again. But--Hannity blew it.

He really should have let her spend much more time on the economy, the deficit & taxes--& instead flew off onto Afganistan & kept her there. It was a Hannity agenda tonight.

Bill O. tomorrow - and he has the largest audience on cable news...

You make a good point.

Hannity does get on my nerves for the same reasons already mentioned. I hope the Bill O. will be more in depth. I honestly don't like the interviewee led to the answers in a bias way.

I thought she did okay considering. She does have a certain spark and maybe I'm blinded but she does seem refreshingly honest.

You make a good point.

Hopefully Bill O'Reilly instead of asking the same questions over & over again--he'll let her go on the economy, the deficit & the stimulus bill.

Forum List

Back