Sarah Palin on Hannity Show

I thought she did a good job

She said on his show a last year, when asked did she have a meeting with her family about her decision to accept Mccains offer to run as vp.

ON ophrah, she said she didnt have a meeting with her family to make the decision.

Jesus, cant this woman NOT lie.

Personally--I thought Hannity spent way too much time talking about Afganistan & not near enough about the economy--& letting Palin tell her views on what she would do to get this economy moving.

It appeared to me that it was a Hannity night & a Hannity agenda. If I were Sarah Palin I don't think I would do another Hannity interview simply because his agenda is to attack the current administration--(which I disagree with many of Obama's policies) but he really didn't give her a chance to talk about her thoughts & policies.

He knows she has no stances on anything. The only thing she does and so does Hannity...is attack with no solutions of their own.

Personally--I thought Hannity spent way too much time talking about Afganistan & not near enough about the economy--& letting Palin tell her views on what she would do to get this economy moving.

It appeared to me that it was a Hannity night & a Hannity agenda. If I were Sarah Palin I don't think I would do another Hannity interview simply because his agenda is to attack the current administration--(which I disagree with many of Obama's policies) but he really didn't give her a chance to talk about her thoughts & policies.

He knows she has no stances on anything. The only thing she does and so does Hannity...is attack with no solutions of their own.

Just to cause you some stress.. what solutions has Obama come up with that worked ?

Just to cause you some stress.. what solutions has Obama come up with that worked ?
HOw long has he been President?

hey Lump, but you must be familiar with dumb and dumber, Sarah and Insanity

Potter and the rest of the Libtards couldn't be any dumber than Marxist Hussein Obami-Salami and his stooge Holder, among other things, than finagling a civil trial for their proxy Khalid Sheik Mohammed.

Ann Coulter skewers this dynamic duo (and their lemmings) by the following obvious statement:

"Terrorists tried in civilian courts will be entitled to the whole panoply of legal protections accorded Martha Stewart or any American charged with a crime, such as the presumption of innocence, the right to a fair trial, the right to exclude evidence obtained in violation of Miranda rights, the right to a speedy trial, the right to confront one's accusers, the right to a change of venue, the right to examine the evidence against you, and the right to subpoena witnesses and evidence in one's defense."

Of course, nothing can convince the libtards that they are simply fools following the dictates of a Muslim PC protecting Marxist Political Charlatan with an OBVIOUS agenda of destroying America.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

She rocked the house!!!! O'Reilly will ask some tougher questions of her tomorrow, Friday and then end on Monday. O' Reilly can be pretty intimidating, it will be good to see how she stands up to him. He is fair, he was fair with Obama " The no spin zone."

She is selling books faster than hotcakes, people are staying up all night out side of her book signing events in order to get in.

Oprah had her LARGEST audience ever during her interview with Palin. Didn't Oprah have Obama on her show??? Yes, I beleive she did, yet Palin gets her the LARGEST audience ever.:lol::lol::lol::lol: No wonder the libs are nervous.:lol:

She did a fair job. Giving to the point responses, all of which were reasonable.

I think her interview with O' Reilly will be the best measuring stick yet of her, as far as interviews go.

As for people flocking to her, well just for book signing people are traveling and spending the night in hotels, let alone the long lines. The numbers speak for themselves.

People are interested in her, as this web site clearly reflects. So her ability to cross political and sexist lines is real and frankly the hounding and bashing of her only increases her chances to succeed at whatever she has planned.

Her general message and stance on most things will end up resonating with more American's across the board, than not. Remove a couple of religious or life style social issues and she is on target with most major polls in this nation, political parties being ignored.

No matter what she chooses to do, one thing is for sure, she is going to take numbers from Obama and that is why his cronies and hard line liberals are so worried and ranting so much.

Is she White House Material? Nope, not yet, (may never be) but then neither is the current resident of the White House. So at least she has time on her side. His ship is sinking!

Mike

She rocked the house!!!! O'Reilly will ask some tougher questions of her tomorrow, Friday and then end on Monday. O' Reilly can be pretty intimidating, it will be good to see how she stands up to him. He is fair, he was fair with Obama " The no spin zone."

She is selling books faster than hotcakes, people are staying up all night out side of her book signing events in order to get in.

Oprah had her LARGEST audience ever during her interview with Palin. Didn't Oprah have Obama on her show??? Yes, I beleive she did, yet Palin gets her the LARGEST audience ever.:lol::lol::lol::lol: No wonder the libs are nervous.:lol:

She did a fair job. Giving to the point responses, all of which were reasonable.

I think her interview with O' Reilly will be the best measuring stick yet of her, as far as interviews go.

As for people flocking to her, well just for book signing people are traveling and spending the night in hotels, let alone the long lines. The numbers speak for themselves.

People are interested in her, as this web site clearly reflects. So her ability to cross political and sexist lines is real and frankly the hounding and bashing of her only increases her chances to succeed at whatever she has planned.

Her general message and stance on most things will end up resonating with more American's across the board, than not. Remove a couple of religious or life style social issues and she is on target with most major polls in this nation, political parties being ignored.

No matter what she chooses to do, one thing is for sure, she is going to take numbers from Obama and that is why his cronies and hard line liberals are so worried and ranting so much.

Is she White House Material? Nope, not yet, (may never be) but then neither is the current resident of the White House. So at least she has time on her side. His ship is sinking!

Mike

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Thank you for your post Mike.

Mike

:clap2:

Libs are nervous because Oprah got the largest audience ever because of Palin?

You TRULY are delusional!

We are really really afraid of her. (Please run her for President) REALLY REALLY FRIGHTENED.!

It appears the show was the highest rated for Oprah in the last two years - which yes, I believe would make it more highly rated than when Obama did his appearance.

A considerable number did indeed tune in to see and hear Mrs. Palin speak with the Oprah.

This book tour/media blitz is exceeding even the expectations of those who thought Palin was going to do well - she is actually doing incredibly well...

People absolutely love train wrecks....and the hope of train wrecks.

Forum List

Back