Sarah Palin on Hannity Show

Why do I keep thinking of Regina and Alfonso from Amada Enemiga whenever I hear Palin and Hannity in the same sentence together...

hey Lump, has the coward been water boarded yet, nope, but ,but he said he would do it for the troops

of course she did good, anyone would do good if they are given te questions first and especially if those questions are of the creampuff variety.

both are quitters when metal hits the road, but they will be millioniares off the right wing, go figure

I thought she did a good job

She rocked the house!!!! O'Reilly will ask some tougher questions of her tomorrow, Friday and then end on Monday. O' Reilly can be pretty intimidating, it will be good to see how she stands up to him. He is fair, he was fair with Obama " The no spin zone."

She is selling books faster than hotcakes, people are staying up all night out side of her book signing events in order to get in.

Oprah had her LARGEST audience ever during her interview with Palin. Didn't Oprah have Obama on her show??? Yes, I beleive she did, yet Palin gets her the LARGEST audience ever.:lol::lol::lol::lol: No wonder the libs are nervous.:lol:

so when is the coward going to get boarded , you know like he promised, and all for the troops, never, the man is less than a pussy

hey Lump, but you must be familiar with dumb and dumber, Sarah and Insanity

Yes, dumb and dumber are so dumb that they are making millions of dollars just by being dumb. How many millions do you have????:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations!!!!! You have just been nominated for a 1st class membership into ( The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) please submit a recent photo so we can all see what ( stupid) looks like.:lol::lol::lol:

yo maple, a man is only as good as word,I have no millions, but that pussy mFer is a coward, the whole world knows it now, but with you wingnuts it doesn't matter, look at good ole anal cyst, druggie LUSH

Oprah had her LARGEST audience ever during her interview with Palin. Didn't Oprah have Obama on her show??? Yes, I beleive she did, yet Palin gets her the LARGEST audience ever.:lol::lol::lol::lol: No wonder the libs are nervous.:lol:

Libs are nervous because Oprah got the largest audience ever because of Palin?

You TRULY are delusional!

I thought she did a good job

She rocked the house!!!! O'Reilly will ask some tougher questions of her tomorrow, Friday and then end on Monday. O' Reilly can be pretty intimidating, it will be good to see how she stands up to him. He is fair, he was fair with Obama " The no spin zone."

She is selling books faster than hotcakes, people are staying up all night out side of her book signing events in order to get in.

Really!?

Could you provide a link to that - if true that is quite remarkable!!

Yes, dumb and dumber are so dumb that they are making millions of dollars just by being dumb.

You make an excellent point, Maple.

They are not making millions of dollars by being dumb.

They are making millions of dollars by getting dumb people (like yourself) to buy into their propaganda.

It's quite ingenious, really. Appeal to the less intelligent, then take their money.

It appears the show was the highest rated for Oprah in the last two years - which yes, I believe would make it more highly rated than when Obama did his appearance.

A considerable number did indeed tune in to see and hear Mrs. Palin speak with the Oprah.

This book tour/media blitz is exceeding even the expectations of those who thought Palin was going to do well - she is actually doing incredibly well...

wow Sin there must be a lot of welfare rednecks tuning to watch SARAH, , the rest of us had to work

Forum List

Back