Sarah Palin Hammers "Wusses" Crying About Her "Waterboarding Terrorists" Comment

I'll refrain from adding my opinion on if torture should be used or not. However I will say, anyone who thinks, and even worse, SAYS that Waterboarding isn't torture is a damned idiot of the highest caliber and quite frankly hurts the whole of humanity by simply existing.

On that note, enjoy being ignorant as hell, and as many have done...I implore you to try the procedure yourself.

And, since you believe you asked a question, I don't give a damn what their morals are, I'm not interesting in an eye for an eye, but I do care what our morals are. If we are no better, if we don't stand for more or a better more humane way of living, if we are nothing but an enemy, then there's no reason they shouldn't kill us by whatever means necessary. Since we stand for nothing in that case, but we do stand in their way, then they are free to do their worst and that is what you should expect. You deserve nothing more. Just animals doing what animals do so don't bitch when they chop off heads and post it in YouTube. You decided to go down to their level and you reap what you sow.

If you had been paying attention you would know that that is already their SOP and your wuzzie attitude does nothing but encourage them. They don't see us as moral they see us as weak and afraid which is exactly what terrorists hope to accomplish.
Soldiers are not missionaries. They are not ambassadors. They are not policemen. Their job is to kill the enemy not to have learned discussions about philosophy and morality. Don't flatter yourself thinking you have some idea how a war should be fought. You are obviously clueless.

Oh please. Terrorists have been torturing Americans since Daniel Pearl was beheaded alive by a rusty knife. To imagine that these bastards deserve some kind of coddling is beyond understanding. Obama lost the moral high ground when he started murdering American citizens. He certainly lost it when 200 armed federal agents showed up in the desert on the basis of a claimed debt.

This regime has no moral high ground. It has no morality. It is the regime of an evil entity.

If you had been paying attention you would know that that is already their SOP and your wuzzie attitude does nothing but encourage them. They don't see us as moral they see us as weak and afraid which is exactly what terrorists hope to accomplish.
Soldiers are not missionaries. They are not ambassadors. They are not policemen. Their job is to kill the enemy not to have learned discussions about philosophy and morality. Don't flatter yourself thinking you have some idea how a war should be fought. You are obviously clueless.
You aren't fighting a war that can be won in any conventional manner, no matter what level of brutality you stoop to. You are fighting for a set of ideals which include, supposedly, the respect for an individual human life. Once you let that go, as in this case, you've already lost and they've already won.

Do you think that bin Laden would have minded that you torture people? He said as much, that you are an cruel and evil society who rejects the teachings of God, and you, and Palin, and people who think as you do, are playing right into his hands.

I'm not afraid of dog eat dog, it's a brutal world, but you should be because if that's how you approach the world then you are no different than they are, which means, since they said that was true, that they win.

I'll refrain from adding my opinion on if torture should be used or not. However I will say, anyone who thinks, and even worse, SAYS that Waterboarding isn't torture is a damned idiot of the highest caliber and quite frankly hurts the whole of humanity by simply existing.

On that note, enjoy being ignorant as hell, and as many have done...I implore you to try the procedure yourself.

They are too scared to. They are wimps just like Palin herself.

They are too scared to. They are wimps just like Palin herself.

If she gave the money to charity, I'd pay to see that. Hell, I'd probably pay even if she kept it.

I'm not afraid of dog eat dog, it's a brutal world, but you should be because if that's how you approach the world then you are no different than they are, which means, since they said that was true, that they win.

By that excuse for logic they lost when they started (they were no different than themselves). Feel free to go advise them of their loss.

Forum List

Back