Sarah Palin: Democrats Are 'Residents Of Some Unicorn Ranch'

470_ap_palin3_091218_430241.jpg

Is she fucking incoherently retarded or does she need a new speech writer?

Sarah Palin: Democrats Are 'Residents Of Some Unicorn Ranch'

I have not read past this OP, however I am sure the Palinites support for Palin in this thread will show that apparently Palinites love her stupidity.

Reading comprehension issues?

What was expressed was an admiration of her ability to bunch dem panties at a thousand yards.

I am too busy chuckling to get my panties in a wad.
Great entertainment value. Jon Stewart could not top Palinism for sheer comedy.

I have not read past this OP, however I am sure the Palinites support for Palin in this thread will show that apparently Palinites love her stupidity.

Reading comprehension issues?

What was expressed was an admiration of her ability to bunch dem panties at a thousand yards.

I am too busy chuckling to get my panties in a wad.
Great entertainment value. Jon Stewart could not top Palinism for sheer comedy.

Comedy yes. But the attraction she causes for democrats to make politics the personal attack forum is beyond pale. There has been quite a few articles that specifically deal with the lefts thirst for destruction. How palin enters the dem mind.

The best quote or premise in the thread was the remark that palin lives in the heads of democrats rent free. This is true. Probably always will be.

I love today when they ask fellow republicans if she is presidential material. What an odd predicament, there is always that percentage of wingnuts who would vote for Happy the clown if Happy told them sweet nothings.....
BEEN there!!!!!!

May. 20, 1985

"There is a common denominator to Ronald Reagan's current cluster of setbacks in domestic and foreign policy: his penchant for proposing simple solutions to complex problems has finally caught up with him. By no means is this feature of his difficulties bound to prove fatal to him politically; nor is it a function of his conservative ideology. Rather, it is the downside of his wizardry as a politician and as a leader."

I'd have to have another "source" to see if she really did say anything about unicorns.

This OP is from the Hufferpufferton post after all.:cuckoo:

What is it with right wingers and their photoshop madness?

Pictures more understandable than words for them?

I already voted against my Palin supported candidate.
I noticed that the same yards that always had Bush Cheney signs in them now have Rand Paul ones.

Sarah Palin lives in Democrats' heads rent free.

The dems created the Palin monster. She was simply minding her own business in Alaska when the dems started hounding her, filing bogus ethics charge after bogus ethics charge, she eventually realized that she was going broke playing defense, so she started doing offense, and besides amassing a fortune, she is making the dems pay-up all over the country by cheer-leading the tea-party candidates to victory after victory. I really hope she is the catalyst that puts the lefties out on their asses in 2010 and 2012.

Forum List

Back