Sarah Palin: Democrats Are 'Residents Of Some Unicorn Ranch'

Was the OP expecting a different reaction from repubs? Whatever Sarah says they like it...For example, the shit she says in tomorrow, the entire right wing will agree with it.

The shit that comes out on Monday, the right will agree with it. She can say shit like the understands foreign relations because she can see a foreign land therefore that's good enough. After that YOU KNOW anything she says will be a-ok.

Umm she is a Republican, of course they worship her.
they are good little sheeple of the corporations.

george_w_bush.jpg

The real news is if any republican has the stones to disagree with ANYTHING she says. We already see that no republicans are willing to say she presidential material

The real news is if any republican has the stones to disagree with ANYTHING she says. We already see that no republicans are willing to say she presidential material

oh brother.
she is as much PRESIDENTIAL material as the Community Agitator in Chief.
in fact she is MORE qualified, but don't let that get in your alls way.:lol:

oh brother.
she is as much PRESIDENTIAL material as the Community Agitator in Chief.
in fact she is MORE qualified, but don't let that get in your alls way.:lol:

every democrat I know is hoping and praying that the GOP nominates Caribou Barbie in 2012.

Palin out campaigning for Meg and Carly and doesn't even mention their names. And, of course, neither would appeared with her. She uses name calling and personal attacks against anyone that she deems as not on her side ... Palin's motto; If you can't dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with bullshit ... even her fellow repubs agree that she doesn't have the ability to dazzle with brilliance. So, of course, everything that comes out of her mouth is bullshit targetted towards those of her same ilk - lacking the ability to "dazzle with briliance". In other words those of our society who aren't as fortunate in their ability to comprehend as the rest of us.

every democrat I know is hoping and praying that the GOP nominates Caribou Barbie in 2012.
Democrats like to say that.

But if she gets nominated; you guys will be shaking in your shoes. :doubt:

no...honestly... I will be pleased. I have a great deal of faith in the average American and, regardless of how enthusiastic a vocal minority gets about her strident and willfully ill-informed approach to politics, I believe that the vast majority of Americans do not see her as anyone they want as president. She casts a great deal of heat, but not much light.

LOL, willfully ill-informed approach to politics.

I guess because she doesn't talk in a mish mash of gibberish slogans and talk down to people, that makes her "willfully -ill informed.

But now, that Obama, boy can HE READ A SPEECH GOOD and preach and scold people. Even the ones who VOTED for him, which i find funny funny funny, and they still eat it up.

some of you CRACK me up.:lol:

Last edited:
LOL, willfully ill-informed approach to politics.

I guess because she doesn't talk in a mish mash of gibberish slogans and talk down to people, that makes her "willfully -ill informed.

But now, that Obama, boy can HE READ A SPEECH GOOD.

some of you CRACK me up.:lol:

She isn't talking down to people? She said the Democrats act like they live in a fantasy land. You don't call that talking down to people?

Forum List

Back