Sarah Palin Attacks Obama Over Debt Crisis: "This President Can't Be Trusted"

Heard some speculation today about a possible Obama campaign TV advertisement for 2012. I have my doubts but maybe somebody here might set them to rest:

(cartoon of ditzy woman)
(announcer voice:)

A vote for Sarah Palin risks putting your country in the hands of an person who might lead us into wars and a deep depression.

(photo of President Obama golfing with AF-1 doing a low pass in the background)
(announcer voice:)

Or vote four more years for President Obama and remove all doubt.

And when was the last time we had a good clear choice..............???

I have said before, probably not here, though: Palin needs to take 3 years off and get a law degree with a few courses in science. She misses the mark on about everything she tackles and it isn't because she is stupid. It is because she is ignorant. She has the ability, but she just doesn't have the substance. Her degree in journalism just isn't cutting it. She needs real power if she wants to get elected to office. There is a qualitative difference in Palin and Michelle Obama who does have the JD. And MO is just the first lady. Probably a very stifled one at that. Power brokers should understand power and Palin just doesn't understand power.

Maybe she appeals to a certain group, but she still could if she had a clue. I think the one comment that she made that got me was how much money we have spent to study fruit flies. 'FRUIT FLIES!!!!; FRUIT FLIES!!!!!' quothe Palin. Yes, we study fruit flies as the foundation of all our genetic research. They only live 72 hours, so there are many many generations to be studied in a very short time. Not something that can be easily done with other living things.

Lets face it, the right just doesn't do science very well. I was tickled when she said that about the fruit flies and stunned when the Gov of LA asked why we should be funding volcano monitoring. I live in the shadow of Mt. Rainier and I'm very happy to have volcano monitoring. :razz:

I have said before, probably not here, though: Palin needs to take 3 years off and get a law degree with a few courses in science. She misses the mark on about everything she tackles and it isn't because she is stupid. It is because she is ignorant. She has the ability, but she just doesn't have the substance. Her degree in journalism just isn't cutting it. She needs real power if she wants to get elected to office. There is a qualitative difference in Palin and Michelle Obama who does have the JD. And MO is just the first lady. Probably a very stifled one at that. Power brokers should understand power and Palin just doesn't understand power.

Maybe she appeals to a certain group, but she still could if she had a clue. I think the one comment that she made that got me was how much money we have spent to study fruit flies. 'FRUIT FLIES!!!!; FRUIT FLIES!!!!!' quothe Palin. Yes, we study fruit flies as the foundation of all our genetic research. They only live 72 hours, so there are many many generations to be studied in a very short time. Not something that can be easily done with other living things.

Palin delt with power in Alaska when it came to major oil companies flexing their muscles around the state. She took them on very successfully and stopped their monopoly. She is very capable and uses common sense which is something the usurper lacks.

Palin delt with power in Alaska when it came to major oil companies flexing their muscles around the state. She took them on very successfully and stopped their monopoly. She is very capable and uses common sense which is something the usurper lacks.

Is that why she quit her job?

No silly, she quit her job to write a book, be a Hostess on Fox News, make a reality show, and hire USAR to post things about her on message boards.

Oh, and she may be running for POTUS too....just like David Duke! (another of USAR's heros)

No silly, she quit her job to write a book, be a Hostess on Fox News, make a reality show, and hire USAR to post things about her on message boards.

Oh, and she may be running for POTUS too....just like David Duke! (another of USAR's heros)

:cuckoo: What was I thinking?

I have lived throught the resignation of one president. Hope that never happens again in MY lifetime!

So USAR, who will you vote for if BOTH David Duke and your sweetie Sarah Palin run? You have love threads about them both on here, how will you decide? The former Grand Wizard of the KKK that you so lovingly endorse, or your dream woman (and employer) Mrs. Palin?

It's an honest question, we are wondering who you love more.

Go Sarah. all they got is the same ole tired lines.
newspapers
quit
see Russia from a porch

They can't stand it when you hit their boyking with truth.

From watching and listening to this idiot boyking the last few press conferences, it SCARES me he has any control of pushing any buttons.

Last edited:

No. By Alaska law, anyone could file an ethics suit against her at no cost to them regardless how frivolous. The floodgates were opened. Not only was the cost to her and the state crippling, but it tied her administrations’ hands on doing the state’s regular business. All efforts had to be trained on gathering proof to fight the lawsuits. A new law has been passed to protect Alaskan governors from these lawsuits. You also have to include the fact that Sarah's defense fund was declared an ethics violation and $386,856 had to be returned to the donors. Imagine having this ruling hitting you as over $500,000 in costs were hitting your personal finances in legal fees. It was threatening to crush the Palin family financially and bankrupt them. The DNC was directly encouraging these law suits through Obama political operatives.

Lets face it, the right just doesn't do science very well. I was tickled when she said that about the fruit flies and stunned when the Gov of LA asked why we should be funding volcano monitoring. I live in the shadow of Mt. Rainier and I'm very happy to have volcano monitoring. :razz:

oh boy, are you related to Rdean. another parrot, goodie

Common sense is hitting your thumb with a hammer, then hitting it again to make sure it was the hammer doing it. Intelligence is handing her the hammer. LMAO!:lol:

No. By Alaska law, anyone could file an ethics suit against her at no cost to them regardless how frivolous. The floodgates were opened. Not only was the cost to her and the state crippling, but it tied her administrations’ hands on doing the state’s regular business. All efforts had to be trained on gathering proof to fight the lawsuits. A new law has been passed to protect Alaskan governors from these lawsuits. You also have to include the fact that Sarah's defense fund was declared an ethics violation and $386,856 had to be returned to the donors. Imagine having this ruling hitting you as over $500,000 in costs were hitting your personal finances in legal fees. It was threatening to crush the Palin family financially and bankrupt them. The DNC was directly encouraging these law suits through Obama political operatives.

you're wasting your breath with these intolerant dolts.

Common sense is hitting your thumb with a hammer, then hitting it again to make sure it was the hammer doing it. Intelligence is handing her the hammer. LMAO!:lol:

How does it feel to know that your usurper lacks executive experience to handle the presidency and that he is not a natural born citizen?

Is there anything on this earth more awesome than Sarah Palin?

I wonder why USAR won't answer my question about who he loves more, Sarah or David Duke? :confused:

Stephanie and Frank love her too, so at least Sarah is guaranteed two votes! :clap2:

For USAR's Bumper, that way it's a WIN-WIN for him!

$palin duke.jpg

Forum List

Back